Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Be careful with these altered pictures folks...
this is from FBI and shoes appear brown? Not black as shown?, higher up in this recent thread. Thoughts?

Pictures were processed based on this ISP image of POI:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana poi1.jpg
    indiana poi1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 617
I'm so confused. What I said was in support of the girls' families. I said it was the norm to hike in Durango, bayfield and vallecito aka La plata Co. My post was deleted and I got a message saying I accused the family which I'd never do. Second time posting here and obviously I don't get it.

OT but relevant to this thread, is tap a talk better to use for this than safari???
This thread moves at speed of light, and I was just wondering how "tat" worked? If it alerts my phone or what. Thank you.

This thread is what made me switch...took a bit of getting used to but is far better speed wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if he is a SK, he can hide very well, like BTK. His family member wouldn't notice. Plus not everyone knows the story, many people like a lot of immigrants, busy moms or wives, won't even read SM news. Even if it on TV, nobody talks about it in daily life excpet maybe in IN. So a person like that would have no idea there is a double homicide happening in IN. They would never see the photo or listen to the voice memo. Or even if they see it, they won't make a connection.

One thing I can say for sure that we can all agree on.... This is so hard to keep pace with the new posts and threads. Hard to keep track of who gives "Thanks" for a post, thought, theory, or sound board byte. Good to have become in this social sleuthing circle with many of you.

Is there connection between the Abigail/Liberty murder and the Lyric/Elizabeth murder ?

Due to that another double murder of young underaged girls has been mentioned her on this thread I took a look at this other case and found some similarities which could point to some kind of connection between the
Delphi, Indiana double murder case and the Meyers Lake/Evansdale,/Bremer County, Iowa case.

I wonder if the LE have found a DNA match between the unknown killer of
Abigail/Liberty and the unknown killer of Lyric/Elizabeth?

Here are some of the similarities:

Abigail Williams and Liberty German
disappeared the 13th (feb, 2017), at ca 1PM
Abducted in area by trails and water
Killer dumped the girls bodies on a bank by a river
Crime location connected to bridge

Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins
disappeared the 13th (june 2012), at ca 1 PM
Abducted in area by trails and water
Killer dumped the girls bodies on a bank by a river
Crime location connected to bridge

And take a look her IMO:

Abigail and and Lyric look alike and Liberty and Elizabeth look alike !
http://www.wthr.com/sites/wthr.com/files/abby-williams-libby-german-delphi-missing-girls.jpg
abby-williams-libby-german-delphi-missing-girls.jpg

http://kwwl.images.worldnow.com/images/8288981_G.jpg
8288981_G.jpg

So, IF there is a killer DNA match between this two cases then it is the same killer, a serial killer ?.
If there is NOT a killer DNA match, could it be a copy killer of the Lyric/Elizabeth murder?

FYI here is a link with info on the Lyric/Elizabeth murder case :

https://iowacoldcases.org/cases-by-city/evansdale/

Social media rumors carry hefty consequences
Ron Wilkins , rwilkins@jconline.com Published 3:35 p.m. ET Feb. 28, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

[...]

DELPHI, Ind. — Rumors that police arrested a man in Kokomo for the Feb. 13 killings of 14-year-old Libby German and 13-year-old Abby Williams forced police to go to social media to declare the rumors are not true.

"A lot of what we see social media wise is simply two things," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said of the groundswell of posts about the girls' killings. "No. 1, I feel like people venting or offering their opinion. Then secondly, theories is a lot of what we’re offered.”

Theories are useless if people don't know the evidence, and since police have been tight lipped about the particulars of this case, posts on social media merely speculate what the person thinks might have happened, he said.

cont. at the link

emphasis mine

I'm so confused. What I said was in support of the girls' families. I said it was the norm to hike in Durango, bayfield and vallecito aka La plata Co. My post was deleted and I got a message saying I accused the family which I'd never do. Second time posting here and obviously I don't get it.

It may have been connected to another post that accused the family. If concerned please contact the mod so you have a better understanding of the issue. They will be able to help you out i this matter.

Since they have stated that they have more audio than the "Down The Hill" that is out there. Maybe they have him saying that he has done it before. Just my opinion. But we do not know what is on it the recording. And with LE saying the recording is "stuff of nightmares", I do not think I want to know what all is on it.

I'm pretty sure hearing "down the hill" as the girls are clearly being taken by the person who murdered them is enough material for nightmares. It doesn't necessarily have to be more.

2- is not a monster in the eyes of those that know him, he may even come off to many as vulnerable in a way to confide in you... this is for power.. a controller, game player . He's the one that manipulates a situation in normal settings that will always place him a hero or victim mentality. Believe he played sports... may have been great at them. Challenges. He's dangerous... I feel if not caught he will strike again soon. This was a big game for him.. tasted and will do it again.

What really creeps me out is how different bridge guy looks in those 2 images. In one he looks casual, non threatening, posture is relaxed and suddenly his face seems aggressive and his posture looks threatening.

Well,I'm very tired and I very sad for Abby and Libby.I pray I wake up in the morning and hear of an arrest.Good night everyone.

We are going to bed to. Laptop drain. So am I. Praying more tonight that wenhave an arrest soon.. Answers and justice.

This thread is what made me switch...took a bit of getting used to but is far better speed wise.

It's way easier for me when on my iPhone as well.

I agree took me a bit to get used to but seems more streamlined for mobile devices.

If I'm at work on the computer I log in with regular browser. I mean. Why would I be working at WORK anyways.

With tat its suuuuper easy to scroll n roll or roll n scroll whichever it is :)

Liberty has 900 followers on Instagram. It was around 880 when I looked a week or so ago. I thought that was a huge number for a young girl from a small town in Indiana. But, now that I see the increase I am thinking that gawkers are following her now.

Calling it a night as well. Hoping for great news tomorrow. Stay vigilant everyone. :loveyou:

Well, I'm sorry if I cause confusion.

I sure don't see the IG that I saw a few days ago. So, I'm unsure what everyone else is looking at?

Here is her twitter link that I posted at that time. Her IG, Kik and Snapchat are there too.

https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en

The Instagram account I know of and can still see for Liberty is _liberrrrty_

If she had another Instagram account, I wasn't aware, but she might have just changed her Instagram name since it doesn't really look like she had sent any tweets recently.

Liberty has 900 followers on Instagram. It was around 880 when I looked a week or so ago. I thought that was a huge number for a young girl from a small town in Indiana. But, now that I see the increase I am thinking that gawkers are following her now.

I think you're right. Her Instagram isn't private so anyone can follow her.

Someone mentioned further back that BG has a walrus stache, I agree that or
Willford Brimley style. Definitely should be noticeable. Please let these beasts be caught soon.

Can a person be placed in handcuffs by LE if they are not under arrest?

Sometimes an officer will place someone that isn't being arrested in handcuffs. They sometimes do this if they are serving a search warrant on property and they will also cuff someone for the officer's own personal safety while they are getting matters sorted out.

Remember, if someone was indeed arrested it may not be for the reasons we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState