IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link,
A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."

This is so sad, they must have the entire audio.

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it is redundant. When I first saw the billboards I immediately wondered why the photos of the girls were featured more prominently than the photo of the suspect. Maybe it is just me and I am overthinking it but I noticed it right away. And, since the FBI is so highly involved, I think there is a purpose for every decision they are making. I won't let my imagination run wild because that is futile and borders on crazy making. But, I began to wonder if they think there is the possibility that the girls will be recognized and thus their photos are featured prominently for a reason other than simply honoring them. Any one have an opinion about this? Do the photos of the girls seem to be especially large on the billboards to you?

They were changed.

I'm thinking the white up top is something like this:

In progress, 16mm rope:

attachment.php

Image source: Etsy UK

OverviewHandmade itemMaterials: fabric, 100 percent cotton, braided rope
Ships worldwide from United Arab Emirates

attachment.php

sOurce: tyagi craft

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 936
  • shopping-1.jpg
    shopping-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 940
What does it take to be an insider?

To become verified pease send the following information to wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

From your link,
A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."

That tells me that indeed the entire murder was caught on audio, I can't even imagine how horrible that is to listen to.

From your link,

Sorry to be a bother, but what link would that be?
TIA

[video=twitter;836662671156051968]https://twitter.com/RonWilkins2/status/836662671156051968[/video]

Ron Wilkins‏ @RonWilkins2 6m6 minutes ago
#HappeningNow Police: no arrests in Delphi slayings. Rumors flying because officers talked to man in a neighboring co. @jconline

attachment.php
attachment.php

REPOSTING THIS - Hope you all don't mind

I have been doing some working on some photos to help with placement of Abby as seems to be
a lot of confusion and debate.

Did some serious looking at the picture of Abby and I think I have answered the question of where she
exactly is in that snapchat photo. She is standing/walking above the set of metal supports over the other side on land from my deducing.

So you guys have a look and see what you think.

I am the worst at this stuff but I think I have found the spot, but my drawing skills are well...bad.

Please do not reproduce the bridge photo at I got it from here http://picbear.com/drewpalmerphoto

THANKS Much for this. Just what I believe too.

PS how to people post their pictures so large. All I get is thumb nails when I post,
I'm tech challenged, LOL

Being under arrest and detained for questioning is not the same thing. Someone being detained and Slocun's little tweet can both be true.

EXACTLY.

Members, please do not say you know something is true without backing it up. It hurts the credibility of the forum. This is why Websleuths is considered credible is because we do our best to stick to the facts!

If you see a post where someone is claiming something is true because they were told by who knows who please alert.

Thank you,
Tricia

From your link,

This also tells me that, as far as the police description of what he is wearing, should be taken at face value. They very well may have seen MUCH more of him over several minutes very clearly and the description of his clothing would be exact...
The reason more wasn't released was due to what was heard and seen immediately after the screen caps.
MOO

[video=twitter;836605822109122560]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836605822109122560[/video]

I've been offline for just a few hours and it seems I missed a development today. Any kind soul care to give me a super-quick update?

THANKS Much for this. Just what I believe too.

PS how to people post their pictures so large. All I get is thumb nails when I post,
I'm tech challenged, LOL

I use http://tinypic.com/ you can upload from PC/phone/tablet or from URL. I upload for Message Board (640x480) sometimes smaller depending what it is. Then add the link to the source. Not always but that is the way I do it when I would like to show a bigger pic

ETA: Unless it is a pic from MSM. I grab the image link and put it between these tags
Then include the URL to the source too.

I've been offline for just a few hours and it seems I missed a development today. Any kind soul care to give me a super-quick update?

Rumors that a RSO out of Kokomo Indiana has been taken in for QUESTIONING, not arrested. Alot of rumors are saying he has been arrested for the case, but it is not true as of yet.

Read Tricia's post # 61 on this thread.. that's about the best I can do...

Much earlier in this investigation, one of the websleuthers posted "enlarged photos of the BG's (Bridge Guy) boots/shoes for discussion on here. I have scrolled and rolled through several threads, but I cannot find them. Does anyone remember who posted them? Or have copies of them?

From your link,

PLEASE ! Could people use the "Reply With Quote Button?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members