IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone become verified in this case?
I have tried to read all posts but know i have missed some.

I can see how someone local or someone connected to the girls families may not want yo talk...i probably would not be able to..this is just so horrible.
But it would be good to hear from someone local, who we know is local and if they ever hiked here before the murders.

Can someone share the inside edition clip showing the possible path taken by the suspect and the girls. TIA. I've missed so many pages in just a few short hours.

I believe it's this one

[video=youtube;a8xq5KgKHyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=a8xq5KgKHyE[/video]

A post towards the tail end of the previous thread by Ms Suzanne perked my ears up, regarding recent cases in Indiana, or perhaps nearby states, which may be related to this one.

I searched the Center for Missing and Exploited Children site, as well as Indiana and Illinois state police sites. Nothing jumps out at me.

A case in Hammomd, IN, from several years ago grabbed me. Hispanic girl, 13, disappeared from the family residence during the early morning (4-30 to 6AM or so hours). One thread on here about it. Her dismembered corpse was found in the Calumet River by boaters in Chicago, and it was held down by chains. One arrest, but the guy was let go, although I didn't get far enough along in my search to find out if anything new has come along. Maybe it was a revenge killing of some sort. There is very little information about the crime online, which is a shame.

Hammond appears to have an inordinate amount of criminal activity against children, and women. The same holds for some other communities in Lake County. I throw this out there just to prove that this guy could have come from anywhere within a 100 mile radius, and people in his life may not have noticed. As others have noted, he could have been home for dinner, in 4 or maybe 5 different states.

Most of my time spent here today, when time has allowed, has been spent chasing down murders of children by adults. It's not a comfortable subject for anyone with a sense of decency and humanity. The perpetrators of these crimes are monsters and terrorists in their own right.

What jumps out at me about some of these cases, starting in about the early 1970's here in the States, are the shocking number I've found where there are multiple perps (serial killer cases, involving sex and possible sex trafficking), as well as people around the periphery of the cases who knew what was going on, or may have participated in crimes associated with the demise of the victims. Some have theorized that there may have been more than one perp, however law enforcement have indicated they're looking for BG.

Somebody out there knows something, and they need to come forward. This guy didn't pull a Houdini, he's most likely back to his routine. I hope there was just one perp, but after reviewing cases from the '70's up until recent years, there is a chance there was more than one perp, and I'm open to that theory.

I pray that we get some form of resolution to this as soon as possible.

If the guy being questioned is a registered sex offender his dna will be in the system, correct?

If the guy being questioned is a registered sex offender his dna will be in the system, correct?

I believe the offense this individual was convicted of was in the late 1980s and predates mandatory DNA collection from sex offenders.

I agree. I was just thinking this morning how the perp sort of reminds me of Jared Fogle (who is from Indiana) and how depressing it is that Fogle will probably be released from prison in just a few short years. It's a broken system.

If he gets out. He has been beat up so many times in prison

I believe the offense this individual was convicted of was in the late 1980s and predates mandatory DNA collection from sex offenders.

I'm not seeing the concern about whether someone's DNA was collected in the 80s. If his DNA matches what they found in THIS case, that's all we need, right?

What detail am I missing about the old DNA?

TIA and JMO and all that jazz

Everyone wants this solved so badly. We are all excited for the moment they get the guy!

Here's the thing--- I am going to guess that there was a time when taking DNA was not quite as standard, as it wasn't used as much or maybe the law had not been passed yet. So, I think after they get through all of the current ones, they will start to go back to older offenders and ask for a sample.

If JD is the person people are thinking, he is actively posting on FB and has even posted the detectives number to contact about him voluntarily giving a sample. Not that he was detained or being questioned. So, just be patient. They WILL be rolling up on people in an attempt to gather some dna without them bailing. But, the actual one will only be one! (or maybe two, but I think one).

Hang in there, y'all! The guy responsible will go down and hopefully REAL soon.

What would the process be if/when they bring someone in for dna sample? If it was someone they were suspicious of, would they just let them go while they wait for the results? Any ideas?

I am new to twitter.
I typed #findhim in the search bar but nothing comes up..no past tweets. Am i doing something wrong?

no your fine :) ...I.just typed it in for me. My teens are making me use hash tags :(

This large building, I originally thought was a barn, is actually Delphi U-Store. It is located between the two trail heads for the Monon High Bridge on W 300 N road. A storage place would bring people in that transitory and would give someone a place to park nearby that would not seem out of the ordinary.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi U Store.jpg
    Delphi U Store.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,117

I can see how someone local or someone connected to the girls families may not want yo talk...i probably would not be able to..this is just so horrible.
But it would be good to hear from someone local, who we know is local and if they ever hiked here before the murders.

There have been a few people who live in Delphi or are friends of the girls family on here; but they haven't applied for that status.

What other angles of the case can we discuss? After over a dozen threads on this case, there isn't much that hasn't been touched upon. We have some photos, we have audio recording of 3(4) words, and we have a timeline (drop-off time, snapchat photo time, etc.)... people are going to go back to his clothing, his appearance, the bridge, the timeline, because that's what we have to work with. It's been incredible to see the work and talent put into recreating timelines and maps. Fascinating stuff and I like reading the theories. But at the end of the day, I really feel that out of all the information we have to ID the guy, the photos of him are the best best. I think LE already know the where, when, and how. They don't know who.

Do they know the why? Motive is key. I assume that most people assume it was a sexually motivated crime. Seems like he didn't have a lot of time with his victims though, and did not take them to a very secluded location (such as his vehicle, home, or abandoned building). Perhaps he wanted to assault one or both of the girls at another location, but got spooked off. Maybe he found it difficult to control both, or they fought too hard, so he just killed them and ran off.

I've wondered if he may have initially used handcuffs or zip ties to bind the girls to each other before he marched them 'down the hill'. This could explain why one didn't run off for help.

As of right now, there is no way to source this information as being true.

I'll let this post stand in the hopes that we do receive solid info from a mainstream media source or the police.

If this is true and connected to the case I'm sure the information will be released before the end of the day.

The ONLY other posts we will allow about this topic is if you find the link to back up this information.

Do not try and identify this person. Please do not say, "I heard..." That's not what we are looking for.

Let's wait and see if this is legit.

Thank you,
Tricia

Everyone should take a breath before the thread gets shut down.

I know we are all excited......BUT......the ONLY thing we can talk about regarding so-and-so is if law enforcement names him as a suspect or announces his arrest.........or announces he has been questioned and is not the guy.

I wish I could be of more help. A good friend of mine is related to one of the victims, but I haven't spoken with him about anything more than what you and I know.

I think this would be the link to "keep an eye on?"

Eta: deleted by me, that's Carroll County Kentucky, my bad, looking for an updated link, sorry about that :blushing:

Eta: crap, having trouble finding it, sorry shaking too bad, this happens to me sometimes, I get so flustered I can't post.

http://www.cacoshrf.com/

There are some other links you can find jailed inmates, but not sure how official those are, maybe someone else can find an official roster link to keep an eye on, tia.

Would he be there, or .. isn't Kokomo in a different county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member