IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Construction folks I hang out with and who live around me have been in their trades for years, and do side work. They live in much nicer homes than the shack I live in, LOL. I make a good living doing consulting work, but a lot of construcion trades folks in my area of Indiana have done well, and continue to do well.

I think BG is a little smarter and more cunning than many here have given him credit for.

I agree! I think he is probably in more decent shape than most people realize...a lot of these guys with the belly and stuff look out of shape, but can be deceivingly strong and agile due to the type of work they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think he is exposing himself in the photo. IMO I truly believe this perp had a clear agenda. I dont believe they knew him because that would be apparent on the recording. What the voice recording tells me is he was calm and in control. He gave direction and was precise. Had he not been he would of been possibly swearing or saying "this way". By directing them down the hill, he knew where he was going. My gut tells me this was someone that knew that area. Of all the photos ive gone through on the many profiles on FB, I see so many people fishing in their same spots at different times. I also saw one of the girls fishing at a location near a bridge but i cant verify what bridge it is because im not familiar with that area. If the girls frequented the bridge/creek trails, which due to them being dropped off there leads me to believe family is comfortable with their knowledge of the area, it is quite possible the individual/s have seen them there before and fixated on one of them. Again this is my opinion and i wont be surprised if the person in that photo is a local and has fished that spot many times. I just keep praying something breaks and the individual/s are caught soon.

Really great points because I'm nearly positive this person is familiar with the creek. Not just the bridge and trails, but also the creek.

I agree about the creek .. imo, he made them cross at the widest part of the creek. Maybe he went there because that gave him a better view and it is quieter.. also offered a quicker get away.. North or straight back west.. maybe to his point of origin..??

It's a wide net.. A local, a mushrooms picker, a hunter... A SK that knows where young people hang out, and has experience with parks, trails ect..

I hope they got DNA..

Please do not respond to or speak about posts you may have a problem with. Please use the alert button and let mods decide Thanks.

Steleheart
WS Liaison.

I get the feeling and not from today's topic and not from gruesome rumors I've read elsewhere, that they were not simply murdered.

I hope Mrs CONdi did not Photoshop anything. That would be unsavoury. I need to look at the original now. Not making accusations But it seems some are implying this.

I absolutely did not photo shop anything.

Mostly because it seems to be the best parking area & has quick access to the location the girls were found. Is a good escape route. If he arrived there he could enter the woods & stalk people coming through the trail, follow them down the bridge, take them across the creek, then go up the hill and leave through the cemetery without being noticed. If he parked at the usual monon high bridge parking area it would draw attention, it's a very small parking area. He could have parked at the property owner's house but that seems pretty risky too. Locals driving by might take notice of someone parked at a neighbors house but might not pay too much attention to someone visiting the cemetery. There's also a couple trees you could park behind at the cemetery which would conceal your vehicle enough to where people driving by likely wouldnt even notice it being there.

The police spent a lot of time at the cemetery, on the day they were found there were a dozen or so vehicles parked there. I'm assuming they mostly used it to gain access to where the bodies were discovered which tells you it provides good access to that area.

Thanks to you and everyone else who answered. I wasn't sure if something happened that I missed.

Any word re a presser soon by LE or from the family?

Forgive me I think I miss sixteen pages every time I put my phone down. But if there was any fishing to be had in that park (was there?) the BG wouldn't have had to have been local to know that area well. Guys who fish and hunt (at least around here, I'm about 2 hours north of Delphi) are known to travel an hour or two to get to their favorite fishing hole or hunting area. I'm not convinced that creek is great for fishing though, and I have no idea if there's a lake nearby.

-always forget to remove that stupid signature-

Interesting. I was looking for a map showing property lines, that looks like it. How do you access it? I'm assuming the teal & yellow colored lines are all one property belonging to RL?
This is a link directly to one of RL's properties. I don't have the link from the Carroll County page itself handy (since I keep this map open in a dedicated tab). You can move around the county and search from here as well.

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Ap...ageTypeID=1&KeyValue=08-06-22-000-015.000-006

Any word re a presser soon by LE or from the family?

Just that the family "may" speak "soon". But they haven't confirmed that the family will speak or when the presser would be held.

I agree that he didnt just park a car in plain sight and he must have intercepted them along the trail since he is not seen anywhere behind them in that long shot of the bridge posted of Abby. But what do you make of the date of death of Abby being listed a day later than Libby? Abby's obit states she died Feb 14 whereas Libby's states Feb 13.

I think it's probably safe to assume the parents wrote the obit and probably just made a mistake? Or Abby was left for dead but lingered on longer. Ugh. This breaks my heart.

There is a short path behind the cemetery that goes through private property down to the creek. It is being speculated that the perpetrator parked a car at the cemetery, took the path down to the creek, then followed the creek to the bridge.

This is how I believe it went down.

For folks who might be following this case here at WS for the first time, Gray Hughes' and others' great work show how fhe bridge can be seen from where the girls ended up. MOO is he watched the bridge from that vantage point.

RE: bootie butlers/bootiebutlers.

The footwear of the perp may have had them around them. Keep in mind that the ones most people use in various industries tear easily. I've worn them.

If in fact he was wearing them, the thickness of the material would have to be sufficient, and the material would have to be strong enough, to walk across that bridge.

When I wore booties in a factory a year ago, even on a smooth, epoxied shop floor, they tore easily. I had to be careful with how I walked, if that makes any sense.

On that floor, as long as the booties didn't tear, my foot wear wouldn't leave any tracks on the shop floor. As soon as they tore, I left tracks behind me.

Hope this helps anyone curious about booties. The bootiebutler is the simple mechanical machine which dispenses them.

OT - I just downloaded Tapatalk. Soooo much better!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This case hit me really hard. They all do but this one especially. I can not understand why two teens who just wanted to be active and be outside needed to be killed. The sp(s) could have left them injured but he killed them. Why?

Is that a private road? After looking at the map it appears to be a driveway? If not, that's sparks my interest.

It shows up as "Unnamed Road" on google maps. I think its technically a public road as there's a 2nd house that it connects to way southwest of there. If the entire road were his driveway that would mean he would have to own all of that property.

Absolutely agree on this. A "social marginal" whose older parents have no focus outside of their own kitchen and television. MOO

Or perhaps his job involves driving, but not a trucker? Salesman? He did show up at work but left to go get some documents signed or do some customer relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member