IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done but when I look at this, the pictures look like they were taken at two different times in the video.... I'm sure I'm not the first to say that JMO

To me it looks like they frames are a close progression. But I could be missing something! What are you seeing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I suppose a wife wouldn't have to worry about loss of income with that amount.

If someone has information and it results in a conviction and they get the money I would hope and pray they would give it to the families of the victims. I can't personally imagine keeping the money and I really don't think the vast majority of people out there would. IMO rewards are a way of letting the perp know just how wanted they are, think of the old west.

“Pat McAfee, retired punter for the Indianapolis Colts, Hoosier for life,” he said. “And this is superintendent of the State Police Doug Carter. If you’ve paid attention to anything happening in the Hoosier State in the last couple weeks, then you understand the horrendous things that happened in Delphi, Indiana to Abby and Libby.”

McAfee is calling on all Hoosiers, football fans, and Americans to assist. And he’s offered up some of his own cash (along with some of Colts owner Jim Irsay’s) as an incentive.

“This could be a nationwide search,” he said.

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1...-Murders/4a6a88a7-dc2c-41be-a362-d34c1a551170

The case has gone cold. I really don't think they are working with much. The idea some of you have about him not be local is insane. Those woods and trails are so isolated and deserted that there is no way someone just happened to be passing through, got out, found a bridge that is hard to get to, and there just so happened to be 2 girls on it he killed. IMO this guy had spoken to them previously online, maybe pretending to be someone younger, and the meeting was arranged. When the girls seen a guy coming, who looked much older or different than the person they thought they were talking with, they got their phone out to record a little bit because they at that point had a suspicion. This was not random. Think about it guys.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

“Pat McAfee, retired punter for the Indianapolis Colts, Hoosier for life,” he said. “And this is superintendent of the State Police Doug Carter. If you’ve paid attention to anything happening in the Hoosier State in the last couple weeks, then you understand the horrendous things that happened in Delphi, Indiana to Abby and Libby.”

McAfee is calling on all Hoosiers, football fans, and Americans to assist. And he’s offered up some of his own cash (along with some of Colts owner Jim Irsay’s) as an incentive.

“This could be a nationwide search,” he said.

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1...-Murders/4a6a88a7-dc2c-41be-a362-d34c1a551170

What? Really?

well done but when I look at this, the pictures look like they were taken at two different times in the video.... I'm sure I'm not the first to say that JMO

The one image is not cropped, the other one is cropped and says "Indiana State Police" at the bottom.

It's not a cold case.

The definition of a cold case varies from agency to agency. The National Institute of Justice currently defines a cold case as any case whose probative investigative leads have been exhausted. In essence, this means a case that is only a few months old may be defined as being "cold."

https://nij.gov/journals/260/pages/what-is-cold-case.aspx

The case has gone cold. I really don't think they are working with much. The idea some of you have about him not be local is insane. Those woods and trails are so isolated and deserted that there is no way someone just happened to be passing through, got out, found a bridge that is hard to get to, and there just so happened to be 2 girls on it he killed. IMO this guy had spoken to them previously online, maybe pretending to be someone younger, and the meeting was arranged. When the girls seen a guy coming, who looked much older or different than the person they thought they were talking with, they got their phone out to record a little bit because they at that point had a suspicion. This was not random. Think about it guys.

He knew the girls were going to be there. He was prepared to take down two. He could have laid in wait for one victim but he chose these two. I don't think he was waiting around willy-nilly for a victim to happen his way. Yes, I am fully aware that he could have been, but I don't think that is the case.

What? Really?

LE has 6,000 digital billboards up in 46 states and a PSA on radio stations around the country. I think that's what they mean. They don't know who the perp is or where the perp is.

If someone has information and it results in a conviction and they get the money I would hope and pray they would give it to the families of the victims. I can't personally imagine keeping the money and I really don't think the vast majority of people out there would. IMO rewards are a way of letting the perp know just how wanted they are, think of the old west.

Totally agree. There is no way...even in the financial position I am in...would I keep one cent of that money. I would give it to the families.

Agree 100 w all of this except the social media angle. This case is cold and the LE knows they're outmatched for the time being.

Luring via social media requires sophistication not known to baby boomers like this guy appears to be. Taking them across the creek and parking in an advisable spot are the smoking guns of him being a local or former local w family in the area.

There is a video on YouTube someone posted awhile back and it has an interview, and it shows a group of people walking the trail. There is a man in that video who looks just like BG as far as clothing, and his walking style...Wish I could find the link

There is a video on YouTube someone posted awhile back and it has an interview, and it shows a group of people walking the trail. There is a man in that video who looks just like BG as far as clothing, and his walking style...Wish I could find the link

What? Really?

Yeah, dont

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Gone cold in 2 weeks? I beg to differ. I think it's white hot behind the scenes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member