IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the perp is around 5 foot 8 inches tall. moo
Not sure where I saw this but someone had done measurements with the video pic and thought he was 6'. They had the bridge boards measurments as a reference. Not official by any means. I wish LE would give us their guesstimate.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Apologies that I'm not quoting... read too many pages and forgot to look at post #. The poster that stated he may have left a calling card of sorts... I agree. There are so many cases registered and the public are clueless as to what the scene looked like, how the victims die etc... the agencies jumping into quick action with billboards, traffic flyer stops, national media ( yes, the FBI have PR individuals) I would agree that they feel this is someone who struck before and is becoming braver with his kills. I live a few states away and tonight I walked my daughter across the street to her friends house...until this rat *advertiser censored* is caught I'm on edge ... and I'm not an on edge person .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO but if it is true that vagrants have been seen in that area and the property owner of where the girls body was found has had issues in the past, then why does he have to be local or have local ties? Perhaps vagrants talk and he rides the rails (I’m not giving up on that theory until proven wrong)… The tracks are right by the trail, he could have hopped off the train either washed up back there or had been staying back there saw the girls and did what he did, then walked back out on the trail got on the train and vanished. IMO he is not local and does not have ties to the land owner at all. JMO
My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There have been too many posts about the jacket and the jeans. Trying to judge what type of guy/lifestyle he ha, etc.

He could've walked into a Rural King or WalMart, found the clothes, paid cash, and walked out that morning.

All the speculation early on about his outfit made me cringe. This is exactly what he wanted to happen, blend into the background, so to speak, and for the two or three people who may report him to LE to remember nothing remarkable. Nothing that sticks out.

What I wonder is what is under that clothing. Waterproof clothing? Weapons? ???

Bingo!

First thing that crossed my mind when folks started saying that his jeans were old and out of style..
"Clearly you've never walked through a Rural King."

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Well someone needs to research if a train was passing by around the time of the attack. If so, where was it heading, what areas could he have gotten off at.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Apologies that I'm not quoting... read too many pages and forgot to look at post #. The poster that stated he may have left a calling card of sorts... I agree. There are so many cases registered and the public are clueless as to what the scene looked like, how the victims die etc... the agencies jumping into quick action with billboards, traffic flyer stops, national media ( yes, the FBI have PR individuals) I would agree that they feel this is someone who struck before and is becoming braver with his kills. I live a few states away and tonight I walked my daughter across the street to her friends house...until this rat *advertiser censored* is caught I'm on edge ... and I'm not an on edge person .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you. A calling card can be as simple as a unique knot in the restraints.

I don't understand how a dog couldn't have tracked his scent..Atleast to the creek, or the cemetery, or his point of exit from the woods. Unless he put pepper down they should've been able to track his scent

I don't understand how a dog couldn't have tracked his scent..Atleast to the creek, or the cemetery, or his point of exit from the woods. Unless he put pepper down they should've been able to track his scent

They don't have a "scent item". To track someone, you have to know who they are, or at least be reasonably sure you have an item they've worn repeatedly that belongs to them to tell the dogs what scent to follow. .

The FBI billboards with the enlarged video stills, give the time of "last seen" as 2:30pm.

I believe, the 2:30pm time coincides with those video stills, before Libby most likely put her phone either down by her side or in her pocket.

After that there is only audio which is why police cannot say for certain the acted alone. (I think he did)

The police are positive the man in the video stills took part in the murders of Abby and Libby. Whatever occurred must have happened very shortly after the video was taken for them to be so certain. I think seconds to a minute at the most.

attachment.php

Attachments

• billboard.jpg
    billboard.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 512
I think the ONLY way to identify this guy is if you saw him on that exact day wearing that exact clothing and knew he was in the general area. He does such a good job of disguising himself that he could be damn near any white male aged 30-50.

Perhaps the Billboards are more for people that have traveled the bridge - to jog their memory If They Came Upon some creepy guy that gave them chills and was following them? Perhaps many people from out-of-town or out-of-state have travel that bridge but might be able to see this billboard in their Hometown and recognize it and then remember back.

It would give investigators a clue if he had been on that bridge before?

I still can't hardly believe he did this only once, (followed to corner at SE end without eye witnesses in broad daylight) and was successful.

they'd need a scent to start with.

Not sure where I saw this but someone had done measurements with the video pic and thought he was 6'. They had the bridge boards measurments as a reference. Not official by any means. I wish LE would give us their guesstimate.

i said that because of his jeans. my husband is 5 foot 8 i have 3 sons one is 6 foot one is 5 foot 8 in college and my 14 year old is now 5 foot 8. My husband wears a 30 lenghth but they pool at the bottom. my 6 foot son wears a 32 length no pooling. Just trust me. i buy mens jeans all in different lenghts. moo I know that sounds rediculous but thats the first thing i saw about the perps jeans. lol. moo

Thank you Angelo. I think this is correct. I was having such a difficult time trying to figure this out... I am just not a NSEW person and my head was spinning, but this finally clicked. I believe they tried to run to the water and get away, but he caught them. He must have been even angrier then. It explains why they are describing this as what nightmares are made of (or something like that). The picture in my mind is terrible right now.

Same here I'm also thinking that they tried to get away and he was able to catch up to them, so sad and disgusting. I think one thing that would maybe point to this is that the only area of the creek that i have seen pictures of them searching is close to where the bodies were found. But I dont believe he planned to have them cross the creek

I'm on the " same page " as you! So, let me see if I can add my two cents and various thoughts in to the mix.

Where could he have been watching from to know that they had gotten to the South end, as surely he didn't follow multiple people hoping they would go all the way to the end to trap them.

If they were on that bridge for over an hour,it seems, he did wait indeed until they got to the south end before he pounced.

If he had done this on the bridge before, I'm sure that people would recognize that by now? This was his first attempt on that bridge,and he was successful at it, SMDH.

I can't imagine him walking them all the way to the North End of the bridge under duress. My knees would give out from panic and I would not be able to walk the entire way back at gunpoint or knifepoint held on me or my good friend.

If they escaped passed him going to the north, both of them would have to escaped and pass him - I don't see that happening.

I'm still not sure if he came from the south or from the north ( leaning from South) but I think he took them off the Southeast end of the bridge.

Moo, subject to change!

Re BBM

Yeah when they first noticed him coming at them they really were in a bind.

They knew they had to go back towards him to leave and since they were not yet sure of his motives they likely just said "lets just play it cool till he passes".

They knew he was creepy but its not like they knew he would turn out to be a real killer or anything. By the time they realized he really was a bad guy it was just too late.

Its such a frightening situation

Which 4 states don't have the billboards?

Alaska and Hawaii are my logical guess.

Could it be the company who owns these particular electronic billboards offered to place them free of charge? Or am I out of the loop and the FBI specifically paid for them?

I also agree it was a gruesome crime. Not only from rumors, but JMHO, I think they were stabbed and found in a bad state. FBI would know they had to get on this quick as it wasn't simply a routine murder. That this wasn't the guys first time doing something so heinous like this.
This is entirely possible. Here's a blog from Lamar Advertising about a partnership used for emergencies. This is more in regards to whether.. but there's no reason why they wouldn't do the same for cases like this.
http://www.lamar.com/About/NewsandE...r-Emergency-Messages-During-Hurricane-Matthew

While everyone police have interviewed so far has been cooperative, police don’t want rumors hindering their investigation.

“If we talk to you and then you’re crucified on social media and being named a double homicide suspect, people won’t want to talk and we don’t want that to be the case. We don’t want this to be slowed down as we move forward in this investigation,” said Sgt. Solcum.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/01/arre...t-connected-to-double-homicide-investigation/

Most people, if/when contemplating suicide, will steer away from any scenario involving a wild animal - shark, lion, whatever. There's something too primal about it. And one goal of many attempted suicides is control - control over a rotten feeling level. Being at the mercy of a man-eating animal does not spell control.

IMO ultimate control is "you will NEVER find me, even when I'm dead" - hence my suggestion.. maybe I'm just that much more twisted than the average person... who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper