IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those billboards that the fbi paid for were up in days after the murder! Why? moo

I think they already had all the billboards, and chose to run the message about the two girl's murder on them. I don't think any billboards were constructed specifically to put this word out. All the billboards had message capacity, and they used a huge number of them on this one message, is what is eye-catching.

JMO but if it is true that vagrants have been seen in that area and the property owner of where the girls body was found has had issues in the past, then why does he have to be local or have local ties? Perhaps vagrants talk and he rides the rails (I’m not giving up on that theory until proven wrong)… The tracks are right by the trail, he could have hopped off the train either washed up back there or had been staying back there saw the girls and did what he did, then walked back out on the trail got on the train and vanished. IMO he is not local and does not have ties to the land owner at all. JMO
ON the question of the perp being "local" or not : my family moved away from my childhood neighborhood when I turned a teenager. But I remember as clearly as if it were yesterday what that pond at the end of the street was like, and every nook and cranny of the surrounding hillsides that led down to it. We - all the kids - skated there in winter, explored it, and knew every tree. Still remember where the deep and shallow spots were. So the perp could have lived in Delphi earlier than say, 2016, and really known the bridge area quite well.

I think they already had all the billboards, and chose to run the message about the two girl's murder on them. I don't think any billboards were constructed specifically to put this word out. All the billboards had message capacity, and they used a huge number of them on this one message, is what is eye-catching.

They are across the country! someone saw one in new jersey! moo

This post is spot on. He was prepared. I bet anyone who knows him has never even seen those clothes before. The jeans look far too big and try doing what I did earlier. I put on a t shirt, hoodie, a bulky coat a few things in my pocket, I looked like I weighed much more that I do.

There have been too many posts about the jacket and the jeans. Trying to judge what type of guy/lifestyle he ha, etc.

He could've walked into a Rural King or WalMart, found the clothes, paid cash, and walked out that morning.

All the speculation early on about his outfit made me cringe. This is exactly what he wanted to happen, blend into the background, so to speak, and for the two or three people who may report him to LE to remember nothing remarkable. Nothing that sticks out.

What I wonder is what is under that clothing. Waterproof clothing? Weapons? ???

#1nana, and there lies our dilemma.

We know that the girls entered from the northwest end. They were dropped off there according to the news reports.

We know that they were about midway when Libby snapped those two pics - one of Abby, the other of the bridge.

We know that they were one the southeast end of the bridge when Libby filmed BG - all the foliage and the sun lines up and I do not think that can be discarded.

Which direction did BG come from? That is the 200,000 dollar question. Did he enter the bridge from the north like the girls, but farther behind, catch up and then pounce?

Did he enter from the southeast end, walk past the girls and circle around (causing Libby to be alarmed enough to start filming, just in case)?

The news reports, as I said on an earlier thread, walked the path according to LE - that had the girls exiting or being exited on the northwest end, the same way they came on, then to the right, and "down the hill." Hard to imagine being forced all that way without the danger of being seen.

You went to the area and brought back all those great photos and I was prepared to think that, yes, they had to have been marched across OR tried to escape towards a populated area.

However,there still was no doubt in my mind, because all the lining up of the foliage and the sun, that the girls encountered him at the very southeast end. So, then it makes total sense that they were either accosted there and marched off about ten feet of bridge to the southeast and "down the Hill" OR that they tried to make a run for it towards that house at the end of that road.

BG is heading towards the southeast exit and approaching the girls (theoretically) from the north. So, for me, logically, he either came from the same direction as the girls entered the bridge or he came from the southern end and is circling back in those photos. I can see how it would be logical for him to lay in wait, hidden, to see if they came all the way across or just ventured out a bit and turned around. Once they got that far across, sadly, they were trapped.

But then, oh God, the water, really???? IDK.

I'm on the " same page " as you! So, let me see if I can add my two cents and various thoughts in to the mix.

Where could he have been watching from to know that they had gotten to the South end, as surely he didn't follow multiple people hoping they would go all the way to the end to trap them.

If they were on that bridge for over an hour,it seems, he did wait indeed until they got to the south end before he pounced.

If he had done this on the bridge before, I'm sure that people would recognize that by now? This was his first attempt on that bridge,and he was successful at it, SMDH.

I can't imagine him walking them all the way to the North End of the bridge under duress. My knees would give out from panic and I would not be able to walk the entire way back at gunpoint or knifepoint held on me or my good friend.

If they escaped passed him going to the north, both of them would have to escaped and pass him - I don't see that happening.

I'm still not sure if he came from the south or from the north ( leaning from South) but I think he took them off the Southeast end of the bridge.

Moo, subject to change!

Every time I check in here you guys are already on page 10. I give up!! Glad everyone is so interested, though.

Could it be the company who owns these particular electronic billboards offered to place them free of charge? Or am I out of the loop and the FBI specifically paid for them?

I also agree it was a gruesome crime. Not only from rumors, but JMHO, I think they were stabbed and found in a bad state. FBI would know they had to get on this quick as it wasn't simply a routine murder. That this wasn't the guys first time doing something so heinous like this.

They are across the country! someone saw one in new jersey! moo

Right. But the billboards, as I understand it, were already constructed. If they didn't have any pressing info to put on the ones in New Jersey, it seems like you'd want to put some message out if you can. With that capacity. I do agree though that they have given a LOT of weight to finding this man, likely because they feel he is involved in other horrific crimes.

img_1812.jpg

Diane and Eric, the grandparents of Abby Williams, left an emotional note at the headquarters of the Delphi investigation Tuesday.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/grandpa...-leave-emotional-note-at-police-headquarters/

After studying this, I change my mind the object at his waste is a fanny pack. It does seem to me to be an object he is pulling from either his waste band or from inside his jacket or underclothes, and in the picture gives off a shape that comes across as a fanny pack in a 2-D image. I agree, figuring out these things does not get us any closer to his identity. What it may do, when we keep looking at these things, though, is keep the case going and we can't let it stop.

In general, I am definitely not someone who would be considered an emotional person, but this brought tears to my eyes. What profound grace being shown during such a difficult time, and what a simple gesture that I'm sure means more to the Delphi Police Dept. than could possibly be articulated. This is exactly what I was talking about when I posted this morning about focusing on the good that we see in the wake of this immense tragedy.

Same here, I've never been so emotionally invested into a murder case quite like this, to kill two innocent children like this is especially cruel and painful, this man who killed these girls is the epitome of evil and he needs to be caught.

I agree 100%!! I believe he had been speaking to one of them and they planned to meet. I think to feel more comfortable she asked her friend to go with her. Then they weren't straight up with their parents so they told them they were going hiking and asked to be picked up at a certain time. When they got their and they seen the guy walking towards them, they realized this wasn't the guy they thought they were speaking to, probably got a sick feeling and scared, so she took out her phone. The part I can't wrap my mind around his how they couldn't get away. Did he have them at gunpoint? If not, why couldn't they have both ran when they realized something was wrong. Did they fight back? If so, does this guy have injuries to his face? There are many questions that have not been answered. Many people frustrated. I could be dead wrong about all of this and it could be a serial killer who has murdered many times. None of us truthfully know, it's all speculation. One last thought. I read somewhere that this guy was there, but also there was another couple someone seen near the trail. Has LE investigated and cleared them already, or is that not true.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that if they had wanted to run while they were on the bridge they would not have been able to do so due to the condition of the boards.

Abandoned shack or deeply wooded area with wildlife that I thought would eat me and continue to make LE's job harder even after my demise, probably. JMO
Most people, if/when contemplating suicide, will steer away from any scenario involving a wild animal - shark, lion, whatever. There's something too primal about it. And one goal of many attempted suicides is control - control over a rotten feeling level. Being at the mercy of a man-eating animal does not spell control.

Wow. I hadn't thought of this, but you could really have hit the bullseye here, explaining the reason for the crossing of the creek. I could see two teens (and best friends) together making a run for it. I know when I was a kid that my best friend and myself certainly would have attempted to runaway.

I mentioned a few zillion pages back... ha! that I thought the girls may have already tried to make a run for it back to their pick up spot on the north end somewhere... and instead of taking the bridge, thought "we can make it, he's an old man..." etc. etc. vs. him forcing them into the woods and this would make sense why there may have been a few seconds to get this (possibly) intentional video of this man? Who knows.... all my random thoughts. NOthing of fact.

I am pretty sure that if they had wanted to run while they were on the bridge they would not have been able to do so due to the condition of the boards.
How do we know they were on the bridge? I know they took a picture whole one of them was on the bridge, but nobody knows, atleast not anywhere I have seen, where exactly there first contact was.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I agree. This video shows the investigators in different areas of the creek. Depending on where they are, the depth of the water changes.

At around 13:10 the investigators are in the water right in front of the crime scene, which would be the most likely place where a crossing would have taken place. The water is quite shallow.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/?hc_ref=SEARCH

attachment.php

Thank you Angelo. I think this is correct. I was having such a difficult time trying to figure this out... I am just not a NSEW person and my head was spinning, but this finally clicked. I believe they tried to run to the water and get away, but he caught them. He must have been even angrier then. It explains why they are describing this as what nightmares are made of (or something like that). The picture in my mind is terrible right now.

If a creep was creeping on me... I'd run on that bridge (yes I've seen the pics / videos)... I am the most ungraceful person & scared of heights....

What is the L&L case, I've seen it mentioned just didn't want to search all these posts to find it. I believe this guy who I have mentioned as a poss. SK could have committed their murder, he does work part time in construction, so it is not unusual for him to travel!

I think the billboards, FBI, etc came about due to the fact they had video of a suspect, which is very rare for a child murder case in itself, and would justify any and all actions to make everyone aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly