IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link! Very interesting indeed! His property is HUGE (40 acres) so I'm sure there must be one or several homeless people living there..? Seems like a possibility even though I believe BG didn't look homeless. I bet they observe when he is home and when he's not perhaps to steal stuff from his house or just use his amenities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it. We lived on 50 heavily wooded acres, and there was no way anyone could've secretly lived on our land. It's really not that big. It's possible if the owner NEVER went beyond his driveway but not probable.

Edited to say we live in an area that looks identical to Delphi, including the wooded area they were found in.

JMO…. There has not be anything that I have read that has tied the case to the cemetery, in fact from the way it looks on the map the cemetery is a considerable distance from where the girls were found. It may be possible the perp didn’t even know it was there. From what I see when I look at the map, it appears he made them walk to a location where he felt there was enough cover and seclusion and did what ever it is he did. He may then have gone back the way he came hopped back on the trail and walked right out like nothing ever happened. IMO it would be a lot more suspicious if he just popped out by the cemetery as opposed to just strolling back down the trail like apparently a lot of people in that area do. And for the landowner again from the map it looks like even if he had been home in his back yard he wouldn’t have heard much, he owns I believe 40 acres around there. They were found on property he owns, not in his backyard, I think that is some of the confusion. JMO J Anyone who has studied the maps and knows more please correct me if this is off.

This is really an EXCELLENT study: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/201253NCJRS.pdf

"The murder of an abducted child, by a stranger, is a rare event. There are estimated to be about 100 such incidents in the US each year, less than 1/2 percent of all murders committed. The victims are typically "average" children, leading normal lives and living with normal families. The vast majority of them are girls, with the average age being slightly over 11 years of age. In most cases, the initial contact between the victim and killer is within 1/4 mile of the victim's residence."

"The average age of killers of abducted children is around 27 years old. They are predominantly unmarried, and half of them either live alone or with their parents. Half of them are unemployed and those that are employed work in unskilled or semi-skilled labor occupations. The killers can generally be characterizes as 'social marginals.'"

"Almost 2/3 rds of the killers had prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children. Most of the child abduction murderers' prior crimes were similar in MO to the murder that was committed by the same killer."

Tons more excellent information.

Breaking: Just got a tweet that murder suspect Alex Deaton was reportedly caught in Kansas (I have no idea which crime)

I'd happily do the mapping bit
In order of date. Might freak you out if i did it right. By all means double check:
1 Jessica Masker 4/15/13
2 Maria Boelter 12/31/14
3 Marcus Wolf 7/25/16
4 Victoria Vega 8/11/16
5 Niya French 10/11/16
6 karena McClerkins 10/11/16
7 Angie Barlow 10/26/16
8 Cody McRiff 12/13/16
9 Emily & Lauren Stratton 12/14/16
10 Isaiah McDaniels 1/31/17
11 Breanna Nicole Voiles 2/4/17
12 Zainab Alkhazaali 2/11/17
13 Abby & Libby 2/13//17
None for 2015
None in Sept.
None in Nov.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I really have not followed the maps they make no sense to me but is the cemetery at the end of the bridge where they would have exited down the hill or did they have to walk a distance?

#1Nana posted the other day that she and her friend had cell service while on the trail. She said she has AT&T as her mobile carrier. Coverage may vary I assume. I don't know what carrier Liberty had.
I have TMobile and my daughter and I both had coverage.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think the killer knew the girls were going to be there. He was prepared to take down two. He could have laid in wait for one victim but he chose these two. I don't think he was waiting around willy-nilly for a victim to happen his way. Yes, I am fully aware that he could have been, but I don't think that is the case.

LOCALS: It was a fairly nice day. A day when there was no school in session. Is it typical for people to go to that area this time of the year? If so, do you have a feel for how many people might have been there that day?

attachment.php

Some are tired of looking at BG photos but I will add one here :shame:
Per the numbers on the photos above:
1. The object under his chin seems to rotate between photos like goggles might.
2. The object in his right pocket is heavy and does not change much in appearance between photo 1 and 2.
3. Looks like fanny pack to me since an extended shirt / hoodie would block his right hand from his pants pocket.
4. Looks like cargo pocket casting a sharp shadow from the material
5&6 are reference markers indicating the two pics are close together in time.

The photo may not help but:
The BG likely left DNA behind
Left hundreds of footprints
May have pinged cell towers if he had phone
May have been seen in area that day
May have been noticed absent from somewhere
May have interacted with LE in form of traffic ticket, parking ticket etc. near time of the murders.
May have past offenses that draw attention to him
May have visible injuries on face and / or hands from the assault. Face and hands may be photographed when interviewed by LE to preserve evidence.

Based on the large LE presence and all the ways for him to be caught, I believe he will be caught.

The Stratton sisters in Dec 2016 Atlanta Indiana and the Voiles girl early Feb 2017
I cannot find anything regarding these Stratton sisters? Do you happen to have a link? Pretty please and thank you!

I keep thinking about those storage sheds Is it possible the guy had a shed living there and he took the girls there and killed them and then took them to the spot after the search for the night was over? Then hi tailed out

No one was talking about him.....we all know he was cleared.... the discussion was if someone knew he was away for the day........

Sorry, I shouldn't have chosen your post to respond to. I should have gone back and found the post which started the conversation. The one that doesn't believe the property owner is telling the truth. That poster doesn't seem to know he was cleared.

Peace.

Just throwing in, that the property owner reported an unknown individual on his property in 2014. Although it was 3 years ago, there may be a chance of someone returning to this area for some reason. The cemetery..?

April 26, 9:49 p.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. RL reported finding a person in his barn who was not authorized to be there. The unidentified person fled the barn prior to police arrival. The suspect was not located. Liggett investigated.

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-05-21/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

-Nin

This shows me that the area would attract Vagrants and squatters. Then you have LE's appeal for info regarding hitchhikers....

In order of date. Might freak you out if i did it right. By all means double check:
1 Jessica Masker 4/15/13
2 Maria Boelter 12/31/14
3 Marcus Wolf 7/25/16
4 Victoria Vega 8/11/16
5 Niya French 10/11/16
6 karena McClerkins 10/11/16
7 Angie Barlow 10/26/16
8 Cody McRiff 12/13/16
9 Emily & Lauren Stratton 12/14/16
10 Isaiah McDaniels 1/31/17
11 Breanna Nicole Voiles 2/4/17
12 Zainab Alkhazaali 2/11/17
13 Abby & Libby 2/13//17
None for 2015
None in Sept.
None in Nov.

Great job there is one that was missed that I found the link is below

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/02/10/17-year-old-girl-missing-trenton/97754562/

also... I've said this before and I'll say it again until I'm proven wrong but this one, and the Breanna Nicole follow the NS railroad and they go in date order east to west and head right into Delphi for the 2/13 murders. Also Breanna was last seen at a park with the same type of geography as the Delphi murders JMO something seems off

Well, real life calls. I hope to come back to an arrest. Y'all behave. :D

Fabulous, i will do the dates missing and also an alphabetic order and start sleuthing for a common needle in the haystack. :)

I came to work this morning thinking about doing this very thing - something to do while we wait and curious about the possibility of an SK. I wanted to check similarities between Lizzie and Lyric, Stratton sisters, Breanna Voiles and any others in that age range. What about surrounding states? How far out should be check? The link for lostnmissing also had a 15 yr old that went missing on 2/17. I agree that just because you may have runaway originally does not mean you cannot become a victim of someone hunting little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8