IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Just answering hte question put forth by the person I was quoting.. if I WERE to kill myself after killing the girls, where do I think I'd do it?

Herb Baumeister shot himself in the head while sitting on a park bench in Toronto- Hundreds of miles from his Indy home. He suicided while searchers were recovering remains of missing young men from his home property .His suicide note only mentioned his failing marriage for the reason of taking his life. May he rot in hell.

IMO, I respectfully disagree about SK's being pretty smart. Maybe he did scope out the place beforehand, I totally think thats a possibility. But I think it's a huge misconception that SK's are these genius criminals. Most SK's have pretty average or lower than average IQs. IMO, this guy has gotten lucky so far. Sure he's probably made some decisions that are helping him out, but it's just a matter of time before his luck runs out.

Here's a few links in regards to serial killers and their IQ's.

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-surprising-look-at-the-average-serial-killer-2015-5
(This article is using the data shown below)

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial%20Killer%20Information%20Center/Serial%20Killer%20IQ.htm

I appreciate your opinion... I don't personally measure intelligence based on IQ... many people are very skilled in a particular area or field but would bomb the rest of the test. For example a person who hunts traps and kills probably wouldn't score high marks on english or history but that doesn't mean they couldn't out smart their prey even if that prey had a very high IQ :)

Is that a private road? After looking at the map it appears to be a driveway? If not, that's sparks my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falling Down and #1 Nana:

I was watching a youtube video of a guy filming while he walked over the bridge. When he got to the SE end, he panned over the left platform (where Libby would have taken that video that produced the two pictures we have). It intrigued me that there was a road down there. I thought to myself that it was a park service road and wondered if he took them down there and walked them along that road initially.

But when you asked if it was a private road. I pictured it in my head and thought about you wondering if it was a driveway.

I went back and mapped it. It is a driveway and now a whole new theory has come to my mind. Look at the map/diagram. See how close to the SE end the girls really were when they took that picture? There was no way to get back across and the exit was right there. And it not as far as it looks.

DID THEY RUN OFF THE BRIDGE AND MAKE A RUN FOR THAT HOUSE - HOPING TO REACH IT AND SAFETY?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• escape.png
    escape.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 518
  • perspective.jpg
    perspective.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 743
  • escape.png
    escape.png
    663.2 KB · Views: 583
IMO I don't believe he would kill himself either. I believe that in a way he's enjoying the attention. He likes the fact he feels "special"

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I agree these monsters don't have a conscience he is enjoying this. I just hope he doesn't attack again before he is caught.

While he could be a loner, I have always felt that he isn't. I think this guy has a family and a job (or at least he did have a job--it's possible he recently got fired).

I think someone does recognize him, but they are either in denial or they are afraid of what will happen to them if they turn him in. Or maybe they have turned him in and the police haven't been able to follow up yet. They've received over 10,000 leads so far.

This is my feeling as well. BG is not a loner but he is a family guy. I tend to lean toward the denial angle that any body in his family that may get sense of BG being the quickly talk themselves out if because he is a family guy that either has or already has raised his children. I do believe they will catch him though and relatively soon IMO.

Aren't so many of the apps that teenagers use like SnapChat and others where the messages just "poof"" gone in a few seconds? Would it be possble for LE and FBI to track someone they were speaking too if they and the BG (if he was speaking to them as a younger teen boy) if they were using these encrypted disappearing posts? Puzzles me I have no clue about those apps I don't even FB

Really great points because I'm nearly positive this person is familiar with the creek. Not just the bridge and trails, but also the creek.
I agree. Even to the point of claiming camp sites along the creek as their personal sites ..........

CSX also has extensive operations in Indiana, on this map you can zoom in and see a line runs through Lafayette.

Not sure if you're referring to the railway that used to run across the bridge, but CSX owned it and may still. They had agreed to donate it to the county (I think) so the bridge could be fixed and made safe to walk across. I'm not sure if that transfer has happened yet.

Aren't so many of the apps that teenagers use like SnapChat and others where the messages just "poof"" gone in a few seconds? Would it be possble for LE and FBI to track someone they were speaking too if they and the BG (if he was speaking to them as a younger teen boy) if they were using these encrypted disappearing posts? Puzzles me I have no clue about those apps I don't even FB

I'm assuming Snapchat would be able to recover some of those messages if LE had a warrant or subpoena. Here is an article about Snapchat and collecting data.

http://www.businessinsider.com/snapchat-doesnt-delete-your-private-pictures-2013-5

This is my feeling as well. BG is not a loner but he is a family guy. I tend to lean toward the denial angle that any body in his family that may get sense of BG being the quickly talk themselves out if because he is a family guy that either has or already has raised his children. I do believe they will catch him though and relatively soon IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if the perp has daughters or granddaughters. He's living a double life, IMO, but he's not a loner. JMO

We seldom seem to agree and I like that, different perspectives are what I live for it makes me either reaffirm my own or change ;) I will agree on the last part, hoping his luck runs out soon as well.

The raven IQ test doesn't even have words... it has nothing to do with book smarts.

Very good little IQ test. Scroll down to take it, don't get sidetracked with all the links up at the top. :)

https://iqpro.org/

FWIW, just in interest of expanding knowledge. Standardized testing is what you see in schools, not IQ testing. I think we can all agree with you that standardized testing is not a true indicator of a person's actual overall intelligence.

I found this the other day:

https://storage.googleapis.com/snap-inc/privacy/lawenforcement.pdf

If Libby had posted it to her story it remains on her account for 24 hours. Snapchat you add friends and send them snaps so if the FBI logged into her snapchat they can still see her friends list and who she sent snaps too etc. Only the photos disappear. Also it says when someone screenshots your snap or replays it etc.

If there's a SM connection, it could be something as innocuous as Liberty 'checking in' at the park, on one or maybe multiple SM accounts. I've seen on FB where a business might have a setting on their account turned on which shows who has 'checked in'.

Stretching this out a little bit, the perp could have been on SM, and merely been refreshing a page for the park. So for example, he's watching "Monon High Bridge Trail" on a SM account, keeps refreshing the page, and sees who is "checking in". Just a thought and it's one of my theories about how this horrible crime happened.

I have a business account with FB (Two) and yes, I can see everyone who checks in, in fact you can search very specific criteria to then send marketed advertising for 4-5 different needs, from likes, check-ins, etc. depending on your needs. You can clone clients, email, phone, everything with different plug-ins and other providers. One of our accounts is for a hair salon my dad owns and we've done all kinds of stuff. The amount of personal data you can use is pretty scary to be honest.

You can also "assign" other people to become administrators to the account. Which is maybe key to your theory.

Also before I forget (I didn't sleep all night) unless you use a special app with snapchat it shows when its been uploaded from a camera roll (fake photos) or if its taken with the actual camera (real photos)

I wouldn't be surprised if the perp has daughters or granddaughters. He's living a double life, IMO, but he's not a loner. JMO

It's possible but I just can't see it, part of the reason he hasn't been turned in yet even though his picture and voice are out in the public is because no one knows who he is, I just feel he is a huge loner. But for some reason the possibility of this guy having a family and living a double life is even scarier to me then the possibility of him being a stereotypical loner killer.

very nice! Makes sense to me! I wonder if that homeowner has surveillance video?

Most Snapchat data is only accessible for 24 hours, then it's gone. Snapchat is incredibly fast in their response to LE search warrants.

Did you read the article? It talks about how you can recover Snapchat messages/photos/etc even when the time limit is expired.

It's possible but I just can't see it, part of the reason he hasn't been turned in yet even though his picture and voice are out in the public is because no one knows who he is, I just feel he is a huge loner. But for some reason the possibility of this guy having a family and living a double life is even scarier to me then the possibility of him being a stereotypical loner killer.

Or they haven't been exposed to the news. This guy could have college aged kids who are too busy being students to watch the news, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay