IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was recorded only because of the complete breakdown of LE at the presser. I think they heard way more than any human should have to hear and I'm betting hardly a one of them is sleeping much.

RSBM

Forgot which book it was.. but John Walsh had to listen to some brutal recordings on cassette tape before his son's remains were found. This was done to see if he could identify his son's voice.
Listening to that made him throw up ; iirc. :(

Sometimes I forget how much LE has to bear.
I am so sorry to those people who have to be exposed to horrid deeds or evidence thereof --that some of us never have to deal with !!

Ever have a blood test? Than they have your DNA

You are wrong. Sorry, but when you receive medical attention, or have routine medical work done, you are covered by HIPPA.

No medical professional, military or civilian, is going to release private medical information (such as a blood sample), without permission or notification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless it happens in boot where I simply followed orders and didn't have time to listen, it never happened.

SBM -

According to that link that's exactly when you probably had it done, when you had bloodwork taken. "on enlistment, reenlistment, and deployment" are the times when it's taken. Refusal nets a courtmartialing.

"What was then called the “DOD DNA Registry,” a program within the Armed Forces Institute of pathology, was established pursuant to a December 16, 1991 memorandum of the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Under this program, DNA specimens are collected from active duty and reserve military personnel upon their enlistment, reenlistment, or preparation for operational deployment. "

"Two members of the United States Marine Corps were ordered to give DNA samples before being deployed to the Pacific in January 1995. They refused to do so and were charged with the violation of an order from a superior commissioned officer. The military court martial dismissed the charges, holding that the regulations underlying the DNA Repository program were not punitive and thus no disciplinary action could be taken for refusal to provide specimens. The two Marines sued the government in federal court, charging that the DNA collection program violates the Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable searches and seizures. The district court found the DNA collection requirement to be valid. The court of appeals declared the case to be moot because by the time of the appeal the two Marines had been granted honorable discharges without ever having given samples of their DNA. Since that time two other members of the military have refused to give their DNA samples. One was sentenced by a court martial to 14 days hard labor and a two-grade reduction in rank. Another temporarily lost his rank and 40 percent of his pay, and was reassigned. He was later able to claim a narrow exception on religious grounds and was reinstated. "

Post what you choose, I never, ever submitted a sample.

Unless it happens in boot where I simply followed orders and didn't have time to listen, it never happened.

That could be. By that time it could have been one of those things they do....shove a paper at you to sign...then later in some long line where you are just trying to stay awake and invisible l, they take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;837044950554537990]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/837044950554537990[/video]

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏ @ISPPeru 1m1 minute ago
New signs at Delphi investigation HQ. Thx to Police Chaplain Ed Selvidge and Delphi High School. Tips can be made by calling 844-459-5786

I believe u . just posting a link. my husband is still active 25 years and he says they have his. moo Hes gone alot so could be why they have his. moo

Maybe it's to designated combat zones.

I did deploy, though I can't say where. However it wasn't to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Maybe that's when they take DNA.

Does anyone know if this is a residence or a business? It's close to that road at the southwest side of the bridge. Has a huge concrete parking area
0df82ee161a96305e49eccb112b7c0e3.jpg

Most Snapchat data is only accessible for 24 hours, then it's gone. Snapchat is incredibly fast in their response to LE search warrants.
Unless it hasn't been opened. Unopened it lasts 30 days I believe.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There is the story which is available to all friends to view for a 24 hour period from posting.

There are private messages which are available for a max of 2 viewings, each a viewable for a designated period of seconds. This expires after 30 days.

Someone posted earlier that Snapchat retains the metadata to everything, snaps, stories, messages... for 31 days before it is then permanently deleted. The police would be able to get all the information from snapchat that they needed, as I am confident they already have.

If if's posted on the feature known as "My Story," it's gone in 24 hours, period. Some other features, including some photos, do stay longer.

If if's posted on the feature known as "My Story," it's gone in 24 hours, period. Some other features, including some photos, do stay longer.

if someone posts a snap story, you as a user only have 24h to view it

law enforcement has up to 31 days to request the metadata (user account info, time, device info) of who viewed the snap story

so if law enforcement requested the metadata from snapchat within 31d of it being posted to a snap story they will be able to retrieve that metadata and know each user account, time, and device that it was viewed from and narrow down who were her actual friends and if anyone is unidentifiable or matches the suspect

I can definitely see BG having an abused childhood.

That will be the first thing his defense attorney comes out with. Well, maybe the second thing. They'll probably try some lame insanity defense first. Then it will be all about the perp's sad childhood filled with abuse. Blah.

I finished the map of other cases and added the railway links and am super creeped out.

Imadler what do you think?

View attachment 111569

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10IK3QgFV61VQ3T1an4gTVi_L1CM&usp=sharing
I had wondered if BG is a railfan. I belong to the Rocky Mtn RR Club in Colorado, and our members love nothing more than to go on long hikes along the rails, and delve into history. Many of them travel well outside our area in search of photo ops etc. I actually sent that in as a thought, not a tip necessarily, but food for thought. BG could be a railfan, JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member