IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where they found Lyric & Lizzie, look familiar?

attachment.php
attachment.php

That does look shallow in that area, i have seen that dirt rd area on maps. I do wonder now if that rd is part of private property or is it acccessable to the public. The yellow( crime scene tape) is up in the left corner.

Good,She will get more publicity on this case.I like her.Nancy Grace.
Reading on TMZ article about Nancy Grace going to Delphi

A young person from Delphi posted that INDEED the park and bridge were HANGOUTS for the young people and that it was not unusual to see lots of them hiking into the woods

So there is that now

bbm: This is a common misconception that has little or no basis in fact and no decent studies to back up the assertion -- and it does nothing more than stigmatise an already unfairly stigmatised group that has survived unimagineable horrors. I can share studies, if you're interested, to show that survivors of child abuse are far more likely to be functional members of society and, when they are not, to hurt themselves than they are to hurt others(via depression, self-harm, substance abuse, etc.).

This man isn't a victim. He's a monster. Quite likely a charming sociopath or psychopath. A good old boy, even.

Most children who are abused can live a normal and productive live if they are given a healthy environment. I have seen many children who were against all the odds but thrived when placed elsewhere or their parents were taught to produce a healthier home. I think, JMO, that mental health plays a big part in this case in regards to the sp(s). I'm sure it will come out down the road when the case goes to trial

How tall is the suspect? Has LE released an estimate? I would think someone could recreate the photo with same smart phone and same position and estimate within an inch or so.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
If you look back to beginning of this thread you will find alot of this info

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

This case hit me really hard. They all do but this one especially. I can not understand why two teens who just wanted to be active and be outside needed to be killed. The sp(s) could have left them injured but he killed them. Why?

He didn't want to leave any witnesses?

Good,She will get more publicity on this case.I like her.Nancy Grace.

I agree she will get more publicity for this case. A lot of people probably still watch her and she may be able to reach some people who don't read a lot of news, watch the news, etc.

This looks and sounds plausible, although the hoodie would need to be quite long and baggy for the front pocket to extend that far past his waist--unless it is more of a hooded sweater with side pockets. If this is the case, then I no longer believe that BG is left handed, as he appears to be grabbing something from a pocket with his right hand.

Except Sgt. Slocum told Crime Watch Daily's Nerissa Knight that the police believe the perp is wearing a brown fanny pack.

It's in the media thread for this case.

and Douglas Carter said "shirt tail"

That does look shallow in that area, i have seen that dirt rd area on maps. I do wonder now if that rd is part of private property or is it acccessable to the public. The yellow( crime scene tape) is up in the left corner.

If this is the same killer it would go to explain why he left the bodies where he did... Lyric and Lizzie were not found for almost six months perhaps he felt confident the same would be true in this case... and that bottom pic sure looks just the cemetery pic in this case with the gravel road the creek.... okay I'm seeing it now.

I agree she will get more publicity for this case. A lot of people probably still watch her and she may be able to reach some people who don't read a lot of news, watch the news, etc.

she is not on. Ashleigh Banfield is.

It's possible that the BG is a Railroad employee and the missing are along the rail lines. It's also possible that the BG is obsessed with rail roads/bridges and commits his crimes near them. It's also possible that BG is a drifter that follows the rail lines. Last possible to throw out there is that BG lives in the area or did as a child and returns there to visit family or commit crimes that are outcries of abuse in his childhood.

I wonder what the psych profile will be like.

I agree, interest in old RR properties. Possibly a fisherman.

I've mentioned a few high profile cases in other threads, cases I'm familiar with, one was a little close for comfort. MOO is LE are nervous, they know they have a SK on their hands. Other unsolved cases have been posted here which may be related, and I find that frightening. The Iowa case. Other cases in Indiana.

Serial killers have interests, just like the rest of us. Arthur Shawcross mixed his fishing spot knowledge with where he disposed of his victims. Indiana is a bit of a crossroads, logistcally. Something I wasn't aware of until I'd moved here. There was an incredible amount of railroad activity here 50-100 years ago. So, naturally, people interested in that history have canvassed the state, mining information about it, and cataloguing old RoW's which are still visible, structures, etc.

This one might not get solved for some months. The perp is gonna slip, though. It would behoove people to be on the lookout, when conversing with fishermen and people hanging out around old RR properties near water in this part of the Midwest. Stay safe, and be watchful. If I were LE, I'd plant people by such properties, undercover, from April onward.

I remember in Jessica Ridgeway's case.Nancy Grace asked a lawyer on there if the killer would get the death penalty.He said yes.Next thing you know her killer confessed.If she did that to scare him.It worked.I like her.I want to see what she has to say..Scared the he**out of him.

I wonder if volunteers sign any type of form that states how their DNA will be used? I haven't even thought it out but it seems like something jurisdictions would want to keep on hand for future use? I'm sure there are issues with rights somewhere in there. I guess along the same line of thinking someone who was never caught wouldn't willingly offer their DNA if it would tie them back to their crime.
Most would probably sign that jurisdiction's boilerplate consent-to-search form. Unless they are advanced enough to have directly addressed voluntary DNA collection on a separate form. It may vary from state to state.

There were other people there that day too so I'm not sure what point you are making.. for locals it is definitely somewhere normal to go to hike. Abby's mom has pics of the bridge posted to her SMS account before any of this even happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Exactly. For locals. A person not from around this area would not even know this place exists, let alone think it would be the perfect place to fulfill his fantasy with 2 young girls. On a typical day in February you would be lucky to see 1 person out on those trails or in that wooded area. Would not be the ideal place to look to kill 2 young women, UNLESS you knew they would be out there, or maybe in the spring or summer time you could assume you could find ones walking on there, but not in February.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Another day this BG is free to roam. The day is not over yet, though. I have high faith in all the agencies pulling together for Abigail and Libby.
LE probably only wants to put out so much info. Info. that's not disputable. For example say they offer that the suspect appears to be 5'5"- 5'11" (as an example)- if someone thinks they might know BG but they are 6'2" they may not call it in. I know most sleuthers would call it in anyway- may not be the case with the general public. That's just my own take on offering weight/height guesses.
Let's hope this BG has very little freedom left and they throw him in the slammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheyenne talked about being on the bridge did she say if she was with anyone at all? Say her boyfriend?

Ashleigh Banfield show is horrible IMHO She does not do crime well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member