IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish when you call the tip line with new information, you could speak to someone who is really involved in this case! With the information I sent in, you really need to look at several things to understand what I'm trying to tell them... I need them to have a computer in front of them and follow my instructions, everything I have looked up and found will not make since unless they have all the pieces!! Feeling frustrated, I'm pretty sure this guy is a SK, and hasn't been caught because he is really smart, he's not worried because he's gotten away with it for years, and he has no remorse when he kills! He goes about his day like every other day, doesn't change his appearance because he's never had to.

Have someone record you using a computer to illustrate what you want, then send them the video.

This is a Klein tool logo. They make stuff for people who work on power poles. Any outages in the area at that time?IMG_0738.jpg

The jacket looks like it has an inbuilt hoody.
This jacket is described as vintage.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 96
fd373bee7ab177d54afec912e5f747e7.jpg

Wonder if it comes in navy TGY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, just noticed you already posted American eagle outfitters logo, I was working backwards in the thread, I agree really matches that logo.

American eagle is a young persons fashion brand.

They are not in the business of work wear or fanny packs.

4afaf56075fa5a873dd40f5483f7b910.jpg

Perhaps a 'concealed carry' jacket?
Being from Australia never knew there was such a thing! A quick google image search came up with loads.

I'm a long time reader and this is my first post. Has anyone considered that BG maybe a teenage boy. My boyfriend and his 30 - 40 year old friends work outside. They dress in layers, hoodies,dickies jackets and a shell layer when it's cold. Their jackets fit. If BG has a dad body wouldn't he have a dad body jacket to fit it? Look at his legs and hips. Is it his stuffed jacket that makes him look older? Who didn't need to be at work on the 13th? Who would have known the woods well? Who would have followed these girl on social media? Who wouldn't have accesd to a car? A teenage boy.

After seeing the pics & hearing the audio my hubby also suggested BG could possibly even be a younger guy. We have about as many younger guys in our area. who dress similar to BG, as we do older ones, incl my oldest son. All the way through the 20's to late teens and probably some in their mid teens too. My younger son was a big "skater" and was into the skinny jeans for a while, but has started wearing the loser fit & both my sons & hubby all have jackets that are similar in style to the one BG is wearing. I even have a vintage green one that's similar.

Earlier in another thread someone showed a photo of what Libby was wearing that day. Tie dye t-shirt and black tights with no pockets. She had nowhere to hide her phone.

I often put my phone in my bra while walking

Such precious gifts from Abby's grandparents!

Their sentiments touch my heart in a profound way. I cannot image the depth of their pain right now but hope they will keep holding strong to their faith.

I've followed every thread (yep! every single one!) and join each one of you in praying this monster/s is caught sooner than later.

Not a lot for me to add to your awesome sleuthing. My theories mirror many of yours yet they are just that: theories.

Pray this MONSTER is caught today!

Another big thanks to our mods as they work non stop to keep WS above the fray. As I'm sure most of us know, it is kind of like the Wild West out there right now. Glad our forum does it's best to speak to the facts (mostly) [emoji6]

4afaf56075fa5a873dd40f5483f7b910.jpg

Perhaps a 'concealed carry' jacket?
Being from Australia never knew there was such a thing! A quick google image search came up with loads.

Hi fellow Aussie! [emoji112] The only thing I've ever "concealed carried" was grog. 😊

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've just had to Google what a fanny pack is. The word fanny is not a nice term in the UK. We call them bum bags.lol.
anyway its looks like there is nothing new from LE. I hope today will be the day they catch this monster.
I think they need to release something new soon because the news teams arnt going to stick around for much longer if they have nothing new to report,as horible as it sounds the story is going to become old news and not get reported as much by the big stations. They need the press to keep getting the pic and audio out as far and wide as possible.

After seeing the pics & hearing the audio my hubby also suggested BG could possibly even be a younger guy. We have about as many younger guys in our area. who dress similar to BG, as we do older ones, incl my oldest son. All the way through the 20's to late teens and probably some in their mid teens too. My younger son was a big "skater" and was into the skinny jeans for a while, but has started wearing the loser fit & both my sons & hubby all have jackets that are similar in style to the one BG is wearing. I even have a vintage green one that's similar.

FWIW, I think it's a chubby guy in his 20s with a big rust colored t-shirt under his navy coat.

The original missing report in the news hers said "Libby is described as standing 5'4" tall with a heavy build. She has blonde shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom, gray sweat pants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes."
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

Sweat pants could have pockets and I cannot find a link to "tights with no pockets" as the poster up thread reported. IMO this is why links are important. Not only that I have seen females tuck their phone in their leggings. If he found it it ended up in the creek IMO

I have several pairs of yoga pants with phone "pockets" - there is just an opening sewn into the waistband where you can hold it so the phone doesn't touch your sweaty skin. Here's a picture I just took of 1 pair without my phone and then with the phone.
60f8c2f983f8bffc0e5c82070bfccef2.jpg
76981d125ee71a4ac543c0d235d4ebf8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to have a break last night. So have I missed any major things? Have a whole thread to read back through :/

Perhaps it was a very soft confrontation. "I am a ranger/ police officer/ railroad official and you are trespassing private property here, ladies. It is illegal to cross this bridge and also very dangerous. I am going to ask you to step off the bridge.".. "Where were you going..?".. " Okay, then get down the hill and I am going to lead you back"

Libby pockets her phone and is recording in case of an arrest. The perp does not try to take her phone away - yet. At some point the girls may feel something isn't right and try to make a run..

Just my thoughts.

-Nin

Nin - Excellent non-threatening but authoritative narrative which, any kid who's been raised to respect the authorities, would comply with.

This could be a great clue here.

So, using your scenario, check this out:

Libby films BG's approach, whether he came across from the north or came from the south and pivoted around, because she is unsure of him.

He identifies himself as some kind of official to Abby. Libby switches off the video, puts phone in her pocket.

Now, here's where your thoughts, for me, could really be on to something chronologically:

The girls came on the bridge from the north side - so that is "home base" so to speak and the official entrance to the bridge.

The girls have trekked these woods loads of times before. They know that there isn't an official park exit out the south side.

So, an official park or railroad rep tells the girls they must get off like you suggest. They begin to walk amiably, but a few steps in Abby might question in her mind that he is leading them off the south side - ding, ding, ding, warning bells go off in Libby's head as they reach the south exit. Why would an official lead them off the wrong exit to the park?

I only respectfully part ways with your excellent synopsis when we come to the recording. If he said more non-threatening words, I think we would be allowed to hear them.

For me - phone goes on in pocket as she realizes something it terribly wrong: first words "down the hill." The struggle or attempt to escape begins.

Wow, I think you are on to something. For me, it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae