IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you just google "why people murder children" the first 2-3 options is where I found it.

I'm not sure I understand the idea that one girl was a preferred target over the other. They were both targeted. He went after them knowing he'd kill both of them. JMO.

[video=twitter;837369841543745536]https://twitter.com/Gabby_Gonzalez/status/837369841543745536[/video]

Gabby Gonzalez‏Verified account @Gabby_Gonzalez 2m2 minutes ago
Police received 500 additional tips overnight in the #Delphi case. Latest from @ISPPeru:

But of that 500 how many were from WS with bridge, fanny pack / hoodie or SK not SK tips lol J/k love you all and this site

My guess is that he was "trawling". Being pre disposed to commit a horrible crime, BG naturally sought out a place where he felt comfortable. Being local or relatively local, BG knew about the trail and had been to it a few times before and maybe even did some short exploration excursions there either in search of an isolated victim or just wandering around.

On the day of the crime, BG went to the trail system to "trawl". He was not fully committed to carrying out the crime and was not stalking a particular victim. Rather, if he found a victim who looked "right" and the overall situation looked "right" he would initiate the crime using what ever approach he thought would work. For example, victims are on the bridge: ("I am a rail worker, you are trespassing, I"ll show you the way back....")

Likewise, if the intended victims did something to spook him, or if the situation changed (witness appears on the bridge), he would just break off the crime. A certain amount of time later, and BG would be trawling again in the same area.
This is exactly what I think happened. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;837347297784643584]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/837347297784643584[/video]

[video=twitter;837369841543745536]https://twitter.com/Gabby_Gonzalez/status/837369841543745536[/video]

Gabby Gonzalez‏Verified account @Gabby_Gonzalez 2m2 minutes ago
Police received 500 additional tips overnight in the #Delphi case. Latest from @ISPPeru:

I was looking at all the arrests near the area the last few days and they're going to have to bring in the national guard to haul all the meth and drugs away, jk. But, it's like 3-4 a day in each town on drug charges near layafette and other places, I'll assume lots of tips for everything under the sun for the underworld in this area. Quite interesting.

[video=twitter;837363660024655876]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/837363660024655876[/video]

some fiber optic cable installers and any type of contractors are self employed so they could be working or not at any time really.

It seems obvious why he was there, but there could be various reasons why BG was able to be in that location that day. His job allowed for the time, if he had a job. And it does not really matter unless his employees would never have given it a thought, unless they could not account for someone's absence. For instance, a school employee. But I would think someone more transient than that. Say a railroad worker. I know the workers travel around to various locations to stay for a period of time to maintain the rail system. But how did this guy have the time off? Maybe a cable installer? Only his associates would know. {IMO}

What happened in Atlanta, Indiana? I've tried googling and found nothing.

I wonder if one reason so many billboards were put into play is as out reach to vagrant/homeless populations. Those groups might have far more limited access to TV, radio and paper news. Sigh. Mostly I'm trying to think of any explanation for the massive # of BB that does not lead back to the crimes being so extra awful.

this sounds plausible, but I think psychopaths have a hard time breaking off once they have engaged from what I have read.

This is exactly what I think happened. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I was looking at all the arrests near the area the last few days and they're going to have to bring in the national guard to haul all the meth and drugs away, jk. But, it's like 3-4 a day in each town on drug charges near layafette and other places, I'll assume lots of tips for everything under the sun for the underworld in this area. Quite interesting.

When I lived in Lafayette and started meeting people, it became quickly apparent how big a drug problem they had brewing there. This was several years ago. I remember one time this woman I knew for a few months, sweet, kind, normal Indiana woman (late 20s) started joking about how this other woman we knew of the same age "couldn't handle her crack" in the same joking tone someone might say they can't handle their liquor. And she was being totally serious, she didn't think anything of it. I must have looked shocked because she looked at me and was like "you've never smoked crack before??? really???" She was as surprised that I wouldn't try the stuff as I was that she and all her friends do it.

In her original post she said that he killed them because they were human. I am trying to understand what that meant. IMO he is a sk that targets young females for example. She made it sound that in her opinion he just killed humans regardless of age or sex.

It's not unheard of albeit unusual. Israel Keyes' victims had no profile. He killed all over as well in spite of running a business.

Has epilepsy been connected to this case in any way? I thought I came across it somewhere. <modsnip>

I've been having the same issues with the constant refreshing of my pages when using my ipad. Will I lose my passwords to other sites if I do this?
Thanks!

I honestly don't know. I was so frustrated that I had googled it to see what to do and it worked for me. I had tried other things but only this works for me. You do have to sign back into FB. I could hardly read anything and impossible to post.

It seems obvious why he was there, but there could be various reasons why BG was able to be in that location that day. His job allowed for the time, if he had a job. And it does not really matter unless his employees would never have given it a thought, unless they could not account for someone's absence. For instance, a school employee. But I would think someone more transient than that. Say a railroad worker. I know the workers travel around to various locations to stay for a period of time to maintain the rail system. But how did this guy have the time off? Maybe a cable installer? Only his associates would know. {IMO}

Based on the grainy video stills, I want to lean towards the guy being of adult age. Someone local enough to know that school would be out that day. However, because the stills are so grainy and blurry, I can't help but consider it was another student, an older one. They had the day off too.

I wonder if one reason so many billboards were put into play is as out reach to vagrant/homeless populations. Those groups might have far more limited access to TV, radio and paper news. Sigh. Mostly I'm trying to think of any explanation for the massive # of BB that does not lead back to the crimes being so extra awful.

My opinion is because LE dropped the ball when first reported missing! The killer had almost a 24 hour headstart. When they found the girls they knew it was bad!!!!! moo

On the topic of BG's possible occupation, or lack thereof....I was just caught in a line of cars as the road was shut down to one lane. Standing there staring at the "stop"/"slow" sign holder - he had on goggle type glasses, a hoodie pulled over his head from under his stuffed looking jacket, and of course baggy faded wash jeans. Maybe BG spends much of his time outdoors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay