IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I lived in Lafayette and started meeting people, it became quickly apparent how big a drug problem they had brewing there. This was several years ago. I remember one time this woman I knew for a few months, sweet, kind, normal Indiana woman (late 20s) started joking about how this other woman we knew of the same age "couldn't handle her crack" in the same joking tone someone might say they can't handle their liquor. And she was being totally serious, she didn't think anything of it. I must have looked shocked because she looked at me and was like "you've never smoked crack before??? really???" She was as surprised that I wouldn't try the stuff as I was that she and all her friends do it.

It's everywhere. Some places might be a little better or worse; but everywhere.

When I lived in Lafayette and started meeting people, it became quickly apparent how big a drug problem they had brewing there. This was several years ago. I remember one time this woman I knew for a few months, sweet, kind, normal Indiana woman (late 20s) started joking about how this other woman we knew of the same age "couldn't handle her crack" in the same joking tone someone might say they can't handle their liquor. And she was being totally serious, she didn't think anything of it. I must have looked shocked because she looked at me and was like "you've never smoked crack before??? really???" She was as surprised that I wouldn't try the stuff as I was that she and all her friends do it.

Yes, for people not from Rural Indiana it's really getting serious. I moved from Indy to a small town south and it's night and day. People in Indy hide it to a degree. In the rural areas they wear it like a badge of courage. I don't understand it.

Did they see a drug deal?
I'm not sure this was a sexual attack!

First time poster. Not sure if anyone has seen this video. Posted just two days before the murders. Gives n amazing vantage point and good understanding of the entire area. [video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

First time poster. Not sure if anyone has seen this video. Posted just two days before the murders. Gives n amazing vantage point and good understanding of the entire area. [video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

:wagon::greetings:

That is the sad part of American cultural. In schools we always were told how great this country is, the freedom, democracy, etc. Even in Obama's last state speech he emphasized the USA is STILL the no 1 country in the world. They don't teach kids the other way around, like the crisis awareness for example how bad the drug problem is ( it is not just in IN, it is everywhere), how America is going down hill inevitably. Being drug addicted is a shame for thing, in many countries, host other people in your property to take drug is criminal, but in us people won't think of a thing, not mention being prosecuted as a drug party hosted. No hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just my opinion, I am not a professional. I've been reading about this stuff for years (both SK, Regular Killers, Sexually motivated crimes). This is a blend of those because we really don't know, but just my opinion. Maybe it will help narrow something down or help brainstorm other avenues. Some things are taken from research, put into my own words.

Person is most likely shy, but anxious, appears reserved and experiences feelings of inferiority; taking refuge in fantasy where they become omnipotent and powerful. The more they enter into the imagination, the more real it becomes until the crime(s) is committed. This imaginary world gets so familiar, it’s inevitably enacted. With victims older than 5-6 as in this case the person is most likely outside family, but not unknown to family, in fact they may know of them. The age is probably a 19-42 yr old and male. They are most likely familiar with assailant and are most likely a victim of abuse and could easily be described as mentally Ill by friends and family. Prior legal troubles, both financial and criminal, with few but often acknowledged bouts of losing control witnessed by others. The unsub most likely killed for sexual gratification and/or possibly in fear of being caught if they knew more about the family or victim and felt the family knew them too much. Research says the suspect is not family, was sexually driven, and probably killed with weapons.This person would normally be at the site for legitimate reasons either living close by or visits to the area often through routine (work or recreation) and probably made initial contact before the crime within a ¼ mile of the crime scene.

In regards to the "fanny pack", I saw a comment on a news post that the BG could be wearing a waist pack that hunters use to carry extra ammo, knife, etc. Here's a picture of a similar style. When looking into this, I noticed this color was often referred to as vintage tan making me think he has had it for awhile.
60e025c22a41b9e13ca7a705138344cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, if his motive was to simply kill them and not assault or worse them, all he would have to do is push them off the bridge.

but then he wouldn't have gotten the THRILL of the KILL.... if that's what he was after.

When something is not allowed for discussion, please STOP discussing it. Others join in and it just makes moderating the threads more difficult and time-consuming.

This is just my opinion, I am not a professional. I've been reading about this stuff for years (both SK, Regular Killers, Sexually motivated crimes). This is a blend of those because we really don't know, but just my opinion. Maybe it will help narrow something down or help brainstorm other avenues. Some things are taken from research, put into my own words.

Person is most likely shy, but anxious, appears reserved and experiences feelings of inferiority; taking refuge in fantasy where they become omnipotent and powerful. The more they enter into the imagination, the more real it becomes until the crime(s) is committed. This imaginary world gets so familiar, it’s inevitably enacted. With victims older than 5-6 as in this case the person is most likely outside family, but not unknown to family, in fact they may know of them. The age is probably a 19-42 yr old and male. They are most likely familiar with assailant and are most likely a victim of abuse and could easily be described as mentally Ill by friends and family. Prior legal troubles, both financial and criminal, with few but often acknowledged bouts of losing control witnessed by others. The unsub most likely killed for sexual gratification and/or possibly in fear of being caught if they knew more about the family or victim and felt the family knew them too much. Research says the suspect is not family, was sexually driven, and probably killed with weapons.This person would normally be at the site for legitimate reasons either living close by or visits to the area often through routine (work or recreation) and probably made initial contact before the crime within a ¼ mile of the crime scene.
Very informative. To add to this I just read a couple articles that the FBI states the number one profession for SK is truckdriver.

It's a sad statement that it would take money to turn somebody in that killed two kids. Today's world.

Very informative. To add to this I just read a couple articles that the FBI states the number one profession for SK is truckdriver.

Yeah, I've read that. There's a ton of research on that angle. In doing research I've found 2-3 trucking companies close by (1 mi.), but it's a very normal thing as they're typically owned out of homes. Also, look on the interstate. My grandpa was a truck driver, seemed very normal. But, I've got an uncle who is and he's not, lol. So there's that.

Welcome to websleuths thank you for sharing this useful video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay