IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That name has come up in prior research of mine for either rail, trucking or something. I really need to take better notes. Anyone???

RL? That is the land owner where the girls were found

We were kicking around how the BG got on the bridge. Maybe he climbed up this tree? Clipped from this video: https://youtu.be/edK8DJVW890

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tree 2.jpg
    Tree 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 612
There is no evidence that the voice is (a) the only perpetrator (b) the BG. So your conjecture was not absurd.

It's quite possible that LE has no portion of the video which shows an image of the BG ever speaking. They may strongly believe BG is the one and only suspect but can't say that to the public based upon actual evidence, or lack thereof. I'm in the camp that believes in the one suspect only theory, and that it is his voice we hear in Libby's video.

If LE had proof there was more then one perp (DNA, ect.) don't you think they would release that info to the public. I mean what if the focus is only on this BG and maybe someone else is acting suspicious but looks nothing like this guy... just saying MOO

I am Scottish and his voice does not sound like a Scottish accent to me.

In regard to him impersonating a park ranger etc there is a reason why the police aren't releasing more audio of him speaking. If he was impersonating an authority figure they would release it but they aren't because he must be threatening the girls.

Keep the heid! We blame the Scotts for everything in the US.;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took forever to get signed in to Tapatalk and finally be able to post. Thread 16 almost drove me bananas with one person pretty much blaming the crime on a well known community member. So glad the police did advise against such actions. I'm so troubled for this community. I saw in thread 16 where someone postulated that a person from an RV park may have committed the crime. I also became very perplexed with the side by side postings of the BG's face enhancements. I do wonder if the Steubenville, OH arrest at that RV park relates. The enhancement photos are eerily similar to the guy arrested. I am optimistic that there will be a resolution soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have cropped the image to focus on the logo on the fanny pack. Played around with color, contrast, etc. To me it looks like an X over a horizontal bar? What do you think? Does anyone recognize this logo?

attachment.php

could be an underarmour logo

attachment.php

Attachments

• new-100under-armour-ridge-reaper-realtree-xtra-camo-hunting-fanny-pack-hunting-5f8eee5598eedc1e6.jpg
    new-100under-armour-ridge-reaper-realtree-xtra-camo-hunting-fanny-pack-hunting-5f8eee5598eedc1e6.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,510
LE typically will not release what they know before a suspect is arrested and charged to keep the perp from running, destroying evidence they overlooked, etc. It's not that they have nothing, its that it takes time to get all the evidence processed, witnesses interviewed, and gather evidence that comes from what they discover from the additional investigations.

The senseless horrific murders of these two precious girls, :blowkiss: Abigail :blowkiss: and :blowkiss: Liberty :blowkiss: have reached across the nation and gone worldwide with coverage rarely seen. I have a gut feeling that laws may change, awareness is most certainly increased, and positive change may come from this tragedy. I hope and pray that good does in fact come from this that one day helps to heal family and loved ones of those two beautiful girls.

I'm surprised that no one has talked about the new article that the link was provided for earlier today. It gave more specifics on what LE found on the phone and what they speculated. Unfortunately, I don't remember who posted it and will have to go back through the thread to find. It was after 1:00pm Central Time that I saw it is all I can tell you.

They know he's the killer 100%. The images of him were captured from a video taken of him... from the girl's phone, presumably, not long after those images were captured, a male voice is heard from that same video recording, so who else could it be? It is honestly absurd to even consider he isn't the killer.

Link to where LE said they're 100% sure the guy in the photo is the killer?

IMO, because LE said there may be more than one person involved, it's not absurd to consider the pic and voice are not the same person and one or both could be the killer.

not my video, one I found on youtube. driving into the parking area - monon high bridge trail. seems like a really small parking lot. entire video is the drive from Indianapolis to the high bridge trail parking lot, which is kind of weird. https://youtu.be/O15fTqdhtz8?t=266

I'm not sure who was mentioned. Are we allowed to post links to a sex offender registry page?

It we find out a person has been taken into custody for the 2nd time, personally I will suspect it is because they have gotten DNA results back and there is a match. However, there maybe hours of questioning because they will first try for more information with the hope of a confession to save everyone from a trial. If the suspect shuts down questioning and asks for a lawyer, I would think they would lay official charges at that point. All just my opinion.

I'm not being argumentative, but just want to point out another perspective on this: maybe LE have their hands full most of the time and can't direct 100% of resources to every missing person all of the time. In other words, it's a heck of a lot easier to criticize actions after the fact IMO and I think it's more complicated than that.

JMO.
IMO, both of you are correct. The problem is there so much post-restrictions on WS, coupled with limited information released by LE.
I've been concerned with the local LE actions on the first night. It has nothing to do with being anti community, family or anti-LE, it has everything to do with what was already made public. This forum's "community-friendly posts only", threats did not help and actually increased suspicion of some who may not deserve it.
However, I learned the local LE has been working with limited resources for months. The state's drug epidemic has strained many local LE departments. Learning this information, instead of the "do not discuss" approach, helped me better understand and appreciate the small-town sheriff departments.
Based on the information the local LE had from the girls' families, along with their thorough search into the late evening, it appears LE made a difficult but sound decision to resume the search the next morning.
IMO, this decision may be subject to further administrative review and a root cause analysis at a later date, but it is clear the search was not suspended due to willful neglect or a cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay