IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>I think the most important issue right now is locating the killer. How the crime was committed is less urgent than catching the perp. MOO.

And her size doesn't make her slower either... IMO

I said it 3 or 4 threads ago and I'll say it again...someone knows exactly who this is and is not turning them in.
Let today be the day he's caught and may all of us continue to have patience with each other until that occurs. Everyone is here because they care about these girls!

I wish u were right but I don't think anyone knows who he is.
There is one huge reward out there.

I've been searching news stories for bank robberies within the past two weeks (someone on the run would have to have pre-planned well, or otherwise obtain the means to get by) and found that there are far more bank robberies in general than I would've thought.

Nothing interesting jumped out at me so I haven't shared.

I'm wondering whether the case map shows the abandoned row houses along the railroad that someone else mentioned at one point. I will check that out next, then ponder to myself about buildings that look like he might have walked to them and could be holed up in them. But again, there's nothing much interesting on that front for me to post about so I haven't.

But for people trying to think "how can we help find BG wherever he is right now, today", those might be the kind of things to ponder if you're at a loss for ideas just now. I also "liked" the railroad idea, we all know I"m a big fan of the idea of RV-park nomads being looked into in cases that might be a serial killer who spreads out/travels (IMO).. so I like the idea of looking for nearby RV parks along those highways/railroads/near where the other missing persons are located on the amazing case map....

thinking aloud and sharing ideas of other places to consider looking, IMO, and FWIW.

Playing catch up. Someone mentioned a map with missing + rail overlay. Has that become part of the case files we have here or is there a link? Please and thank you :)

And her size doesn't make her slower either... IMO

I don't think money would mean a thing to this persons wife or close family If he has either. Imagine what it would do to you knowing someone you love so much can do such a evil act JMO

I don't think this dude has a loved one and if he does I'm sure they would turn him in for 211 grand$$$$$$$.

<modsnip>
Maybe we can discuss another aspect of this case? We have an ER Doctor on WS, I am not sure if she needs to be a verified insider to discuss HIPAA Law in regards to the suspect possibly seeking medical care after a crime with us?

I am really curious how Doctors would report a suspect in a crime like this and legally, if they are allowed to do so?

Exactly thats what were here trying to figure who did it with what and where lol sorry no disrespect intended. Your right we dont have enough to form really and factual theories, thats why I think these conversations go in the wrong direction sometimes.... No one was claiming facts we were discussing possible ideas of the events of the crime. I think to state they were killed because they were human is a rather odd angel and I would like to know more of what that means... so they could have been in your eyes male or female young or old to you they were killed just because they were human???
I speculate that he really doesn't care as long as he can dominate a human. If it's sexual in nature, the crime, maybe he doesn't care. "Trigger" To take someones last breath away has been the climax of power :(

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

First time posting so be gentle......I believe Abby was wearing a light colored jacket and the "coat in edge of pic" looks blue to me.

Welcome! Could also be part of a purse IMO:

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana detail2.png
    indiana detail2.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 536
  • indiana detail 2color.png
    indiana detail 2color.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 544
Maybe we can discuss opinions of why BG was here at the exact moment in time of Libby and Abby? Coincidence, preying on children, catfished, SM, work, lived close, fishing, passerby on the highway?

I don't think this dude has a loved one and if he does I'm sure they would turn him in for 211 grand$$$$$$$.

Interesting thought...maybe there's something else holding them back, IF he has loved ones who are potentially privy to his crimes...

Protecting offspring maybe?

I speculate that he really doesn't care as long as he can dominate a human. If it's sexual in nature, the crime, maybe he doesn't care. "Trigger" To take someones last breath away has been the climax of power :(

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So you think he just felt the need to kill and took the first two that he saw? I just want to understand what you are saying, this is a new idea I think everyone in here including myself have thought they were targeted in one way or another, either SM, SK, took a photo of him and that made him angry ect... but no one that I can recall has stated that he just needed to kill and these two were there, am I understanding you correctly? so it could have been a husband and wife walking by and he would have done the same thing?

Playing catch up. Someone mentioned a map with missing + rail overlay. Has that become part of the case files we have here or is there a link? Please and thank you :)

I haven't added it to the media thread, wasn't sure if I should NOR have I added it to my map database but I will do! I'm in the process of changing it.

Here is the link Indiana Missing & Other Unsolved

Really. I'd do it because it's the right thing to do and money shouldn't be the driving force in cases like this. I understand everyone is different though JMO

Maybe we can discuss opinions of why BG was here at the exact moment in time of Libby and Abby? Coincidence, preying on children, catfished, SM, work, lived close, fishing, passerby on the highway?

Im in good call :) I am hung up on the nomad / squatter IMO he may have been hanging back there a few days used the creek to clean up. Id be very curious to know if the LE found evidence of anyone having been camping out or staying in the area where the girls were.

So you think he just felt the need to kill and took the first two that he saw? I just want to understand what you are saying, this is a new idea I think everyone in here including myself have thought they were targeted in one way or another, either SM, SK, took a photo of him and that made him angry ect... but no one that I can recall has stated that he just needed to kill and these two were there, am I understanding you correctly? so it could have been a husband and wife walking by and he would have done the same thing?

I think hes a sk!!!! I think he had the urge its been a while! moo I think he had to work and lay low for a while. still think hes the perp for the two girls in iowa too. moo

I think it is a bit more complicated than that IMO.

You can have a need to kill but also plan out how and where you will do it.

I think hes a sk!!!! I think he had the urge its been a while! moo I think he had to work and lay low for a while. still think hes the perp for the two girls in iowa too. moo

100% IMO agree he is a SK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member