IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall this discussion and no, it is not allowed in Indiana. I had asked about whether familial DNA can be run on a federal level but I skipped a few pages back then and do not know if it was answered.

Thanks Pink! Interesting thought. I hope that the Feds can run familial DNA! That would be great!

I do recall this discussion and no, it is not allowed in Indiana. I had asked about whether familial DNA can be run on a federal level but I skipped a few pages back then and do not know if it was answered.

No, familial searching is not currently performed at NDIS. The FBI does not regulate this type of search at the state level. Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming currently perform familial searching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder where they recovered the phone if Liberty's clothes were in the water. Evidently the phone was not. Maybe she dropped it fighting. Maybe that is why he did not erase phone. He didn't know where it was and did not have time to look for it...

I think this is very highly Plausible

Totally agree, My kids will never have an Iphone with out having Mspy app on it. Allow me to track their exact GPS location from my i phone. I'll be damned if they are going to lie and say we are going to a movie and then be two towns over. Personally I think every parent should have this, I know some will say how can you not trust your children like that, To answer this. I always tell my kids that as long as I pay for that phone and phone bill, Its my right to know where that phone is lol

Absolutely use the technology to stay in contact and keep each other safe. Even my grown children who have moved out voluntarily stay on our Life360 app so we can keep track of each other.

from the article above ^^ post #781

Investigators said they recovered evidence from Libby’s phone, including picture and audio recording of the suspect. But as far as where the suspect could be and how many investigators said they can not speculate.
“We haven’t limited our investigation to just Carroll County area. We’ve expanded almost immediately to where the evidence is taking us,” he said. “We conducted investigation some of the surrounding counties.”

"Our hope is if there’s someone out there motivated to give us information and they want a monetary reward, we have that, a $216,000 reward for your information,” he said. “Now is the time, please help us solve this case.”

At least the reward $$ is going up!

Or that its a miss quote or that he spoke wrong and given everything he has been through that would make sense.... IMO it should have read:
We’re thankful that friends, neighbors, co-workers perfect strangers called off work and searched all DAY with our family merely because they felt compelled to help
Or, he is referring to the previous night. The first press conference was at midnight that first evening. It seems likely that the family would continue searching all night, even if LE stopped searching. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Help me with this.... I followed the quote for the Grandpa stating they searched all night.... here is the full quote: I never heard it mentioned there was a full search party until the next day? Here he says perfect strangers called off work and searched all night? There were clothes in the creek and no one saw that? Wouldn't the water be the first place someone would look? I'm just trying to understand when the girls didnt show up the police were called. The police did not do a full search until the next day. The family searched all night, with neighbors, coworkers and strangers? I thought this search with these people happened the next day? Someone help me ;)

[FONT=&quot]“We’re thankful for the rapid response and professionalism displayed by local area fire departments, EMS, other emergency response personnel who answered the call. We’re thankful that friends, neighbors, co-workers perfect strangers called off work and searched all night with our family merely because they felt compelled to help. We’re grateful for you all. Thank you, again, for your thoughts and prayers. May Liberty and Abby rest in Peace.”

[/FONT]
I don't know how anyone could have seen anything in the creek in the pitch dark. I do believe family and friends searched all night but I think they were looking for lost kids.

I am not happy that the photographers comments stayed up and even less happy that we made them a public topic. Knowing that piece of info does nothing to catch the guy, causes more pain for the family, and was one more held back piece of evidence from LE.

I'm going to sit on my hands and wait for info from LE, which I pray will be an arrest.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't think it's impossible to wonder if he took them in a car/van somewhere else. An empty building nearby, barn, motel, etc. It's possible and thus the pinging. <snipped>

Ok, regarding him taking them, here is my current theory. First here is a link to FBI info on SK and the trucking industry. I apologize in advance for those here who are truckers. I believe most are professionals and servants to the rest of us on the road. But this is a fact reported by the FBI and there are many other articles regarding this problem among truckers, here is just one. http://crimefeed.com/2016/05/truck-driver-best-job-aspiring-serial-killers-according-fbi/

Second, here is a note copied from a blog for the trucking industry. This type of waiting for loads is common. There are other blogs and articles about how truckers look to kill time during this down time, many look to get out and walk or visit attractions in the area. This one is focused on the packing plant that is right down the road, the same road LE had blocked during the CS investigation. It was written on Feb 11. I am copying and pasting because there were many replies with names and their companies names. -- "I am not trying to *****, just share a bad experience and warn others. Last week I had a load scheduled to pick up at Indiana Packers in Delphi, IN going 60 miles away. I arrived at Delphi the day it was scheduled to load in the allotted time frame. When I arrived there were 2 other trucks waiting to live load pmb in front of me. I checked in with the rendering loader and was told it would be questionable whether they could load me on Thursday night or not. I waited and talked to the third shift loader and was told they would not be able to load me until Friday around 14:00. I had 4 hours there and ended up leaving without being loaded due to other load obligations. I made arrangements to come back on Friday to load my same load# in order to satisfy my commitments to my customer. I returned Friday around the same time to get live loaded and also found out the sales person at Delphi decided to load a drop trailer with my load#. When I arrived there was a driver that had been there waiting since 11:30 in the morning. While he had been there they had loaded 2 dropped trailers in front of him with each load taking 4 hours to be made. He finally got loaded at 23:30 that night. I waited my turn to be loaded and got backed in. When they started loading me they run out of product after 18 tons. They asked me to drop my trailer and come back Monday at noon to pick up my trailer and finish getting loaded. In all I had 18 hours of delays and three trips there to pick up a load going 60 miles and paying around $400. I invoiced Indiana Packers $800 for delays, a truck ordered not used and 2 extra trips. They came back and offered me $400. My warning is to anyone scheduled to load at Indiana Packers is to be aware of long wait times and delays due to the fact the rendering sales person will tell you that live loads have priority when in fact she loads drop trailers in front of liveloads even if you are already there waiting. I would also recommend getting confirmation for detention charges before going in there to load. I would hate to see the same thing happen to another driver." FYI, this is not an isolated incident. There are other recent comments online about the wait to pick up a load at the Delphi plant written by others.

After dropping the trailer, I think the tractor rig could be parked at the back of the cemetery without attracting much attention, or maybe there was another convenient place to drop it. Perhaps he had gone to the trail on other occasions while waiting but this time was different, due to whatever was going on in his head/heart. If he had taken one or both to his truck it could explain why the phones pinged at different locations. I believe truckers who do these acts use their truck for the privacy it affords and there are so many acceptable places to park it. I think he then dumped their bodies back down there where he could wash away some evidence and because he had to go back to the plant to pick up his load. Not so they could or couldn't be discovered; he wouldn't care either way because he would be long gone. I believe it explains why people in a small town do not already know who this is. And it also explains the billboards all over the country.
Libby must have been super covert in making that recording that he would not have a clue!

I do not even remember a case of a child being kidnapped and killed by a random person (not family or friend) that didn't involve sexual assault. That is because it is not about sex. It is about control and power. I will be 100% shocked if sexual assault was not involved. It is sadly pretty standard in these type cases. He needs to be found quickly. I am thinking he's quite proud of himself and the ruckus he has created.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'd wondered since the beginning.

Same with molestation, and I'm a victim of that. It's all about power and control. In my case it was a kid the same age as me, and a kid a year or two older.

There's always a threat, or threats. BG must havs used threats when he approached these two girls.

from the article above ^^ post #781

Investigators said they recovered evidence from Libby’s phone, including picture and audio recording of the suspect. But as far as where the suspect could be and how many investigators said they can not speculate.
“We haven’t limited our investigation to just Carroll County area. We’ve expanded almost immediately to where the evidence is taking us,” he said. “We conducted investigation some of the surrounding counties.”

"Our hope is if there’s someone out there motivated to give us information and they want a monetary reward, we have that, a $216,000 reward for your information,” he said. “Now is the time, please help us solve this case.”

At least the reward $$ is going up!
I think the reward money going up at this point is not helpful. If it keeps going up, whoever knows info and is motivated by money will keep waiting as the amount grows.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think the initial search would have been on the land area around the bridge. If they thought the girls fell in the water they would have looked west of the bridge. The river flows west.

Clothes in the water... 75 yards from the bridge is not where the girls were found. The clothes likely weren't there the first day. They may have flowed closer to the bridge from where they originally were up around the bend to the east.

I don't know how anyone could have seen anything in the creek in the pitch dark. I do believe family and friends searched all night but I think they were looking for lost kids.

I am not happy that the photographers comments stayed up and even less happy that we made them a public topic. Knowing that piece of info does nothing to catch the guy, causes more pain for the family, and was one more held back piece of evidence from LE.

I'm going to sit on my hands and wait for info from LE, which I pray will be an arrest.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

They would have used flash lights.... JMO and my feeling on what the reporter said has no bearing on anything. We just got another piece of the puzzle.

If they have had divers in the water since the murders happened I wonder if they are searching
for the murder weapon????

Have they recovered Liberty's phone? Is Abby's phone in their hands, or is the data recovered from data that was sent from her phone? BG might have dumped their phones in the creek thinking it would destroy the data. Data can be recovered from electronics that have been submerged in water. They tried to recover data from the boy's phone, that was found, after he was lost at sea. I don't think they found anything of help, but they did try.

Residents can pick up orange light bulbs to ‘light up Delphi’ as tribute to murder victims
POSTED 4:22 PM, MARCH 2, 2017, BY FOX59 WEB
UPDATED AT 10:37PM, MARCH 2, 2017

"DELPHI, Ind. – A big effort is underway to “light up Delphi” as a tribute to*murder victims Abby Williams and Liberty German.

Residents are being encouraged to use orange light bulbs on their porch as a constant reminder that police are still searching for their killer and the case remains unsolved.

Orange lights have been popping up all over Indiana and across the United states – even at homes as far away as New York."

Have they recovered Liberty's phone? Is Abby's phone in their hands, or is the data recovered from data that was sent from her phone? BG might have dumped their phones in the creek thinking it would destroy the data. Data can be recovered from electronics that have been submerged in water. They tried to recover data from the boy's phone, that was found, after he was lost at sea. I don't think they found anything of help, but they did try.

I think I was reading somewhere that Abby did not have a phone...

My children are older but they did not get their first phone till they started to drive. Maybe some parents still do that...

Are they relying on the public to indentify this monster with that grainy picture? This could take along time!!!!! moo

I'm a bit shocked there hasn't been a presser in awhile. Moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I am getting the feeling that might jeopardize the investigation. JMO, but I think Le knows who they are looking at, just need the evidence to pin it

we don't know if they have the physical phone (Libby's) or the data was recovered off the cloud from Libby's cell....and we don't know if Abby had a phone or if she even had it with her if she did have one.

Well, it advances like Google streetview and was apparently shot by a Google guy, and was in the streetview window, so I just assumed. [emoji846]

No it's OK I'm just being pedantic lol I'm mad at myself cos I looked at these and didn't realise, I saw it was linked to a person called JP (it says they are a local guide) but if I'd have just looked a bit more he's a 'google guy' and it looks like you can move from one point to another, it literally is the little google guy for real! It was also just posted in February - PHOTO SPHERE - Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee