IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of these posts had companies named ___ Bulk Transportation. The blank being their last name. I take that to be an owner operator. MOO.

There are several owner operators in the area. Most have initials as names.

Was the tractor orange (rust) and white by chance? Like a backho or tractor trailer we're talking about? These threads are hard to distinguish.

I was referring to an OTR trucker type tractor if he had dropped his trailer waiting for a load at the packing plant.

Hi please post snippets. I had to change devices, thanks.

So a ford cargo van with no windows.

Attempted abduction involving a creepy van...comes up just like this in just about every case. The description is usually white.

Color of this van, more details please. Tia!
A couple posts later I did post a snippet, sorry I didn't originally. Not a lot of info in the article. :(

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Is it normal for the police to be quite so tight lipped about the information they must have. Like with things re: DNA. I expect they must have something if they are asking for voluntary swabs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;837747082001788928]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/837747082001788928[/video]

Also please post description of vehicle mentioned in L and Ls case, tia.

I wouldn't assume that the guy dresses casually just because he was dressed that way in the photo, it can all be a red herring, if he doesn't want to be detected he will choose clothes that no one around him can identify, no one is going to say "this is xyz" because xyz usually doesn't wear clothes like that - for example.

Though i agree it is possible that the suspect could have changed his usual clothing prior to the crime in an attempt to deceive the police, I dont think it is very likely. The man is wearing the exact complete clothing of a mid west farmer or industrial plant worker- even down to the non trendy jeans. I have worn clothing like this while working in mid west industrial plants and I cant find anything wrong with his presentation.

Though it is certainly possible for anybody to buy these pieces of clothing, faking the complete presentation would be harder, but by no means impossible. It would be the same for me trying create say, a fake hip hop presentation.

It is also possible that he could have faked his apparently local accent, and also faked his ethnicity. Please note, I am not trying to be sarcastic, but rather just attempting to point out that such possibilities are endless. With no direct evidence to the contrary, I think it is best to use Occam's razor and go for the simplest explanation. That would be that BG's clothing, accent and ethnicity truly reflect who he is.

Is it normal for the police to be quite so tight lipped about the information they must have. Like with things re: DNA. I expect they must have something if they are asking for voluntary swabs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yep...it's called "keeping things close to the vest in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation." ( if I had a dollar for every time I've typed that on WS)

Every day I rush home from work to check here and see if there is any news about BG. I keep hoping for something, anything. Please tell me that you have faith that he will be caught because I am losing hope. :(

Just an aside after all the lengthy discussions we have had over BG's clothes and logos. Wednesday night's Chicago PD identified the suspect by, you guessed it, the logo on his jacket. I laughed and thought to myself most of us websleuthers should get jobs as analysts for LE :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please move over to Thread #20.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

:wave:

IMO Grey's video's are awesome! I am very greatful for his work.

If he put upbeat music that might seem disrespectful. Also, i appreciate the words on the last one. I like having it explained. On the first two i thought i understood what he was showing us but was not sure..so the narration helped me.

Every day I rush home from work to check here and see if there is any news about BG. I keep hoping for something, anything. Please tell me that you have faith that he will be caught because I am losing hope. :(
I still hold hope this monster will be found. I can share mine [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So I'm coming across mention of a the attempted abduction of a 35 year old woman while walking down a rural road near the place and time of L and L. Can somebody please help find a link to this, it's hard to post on this device and I don't want to forget! Tia!

I didn't mean so much that the person who made it was creepy just that seeing how they were taken was. Obviously Gray has put a lot of time and thought into this video and I'm happy I did see it because I now have a better understanding of how he took them and the horror they must have experienced after learning their clothes were found in the water.

Praying this animal will be caught soon.

I LOVE Gray's videos! They finally helped me understand the sequence of events, lay of the land and helped me understand which end of the bridge was north and south. He is extremely talented and uses his skills to help in any way he can. I hope he makes more as we understand more. I love the "map makers" on here too. They know who they are, and they do TERRIFIC work, just amazing!

Though i agree it is possible that the suspect could have changed his usual clothing prior to the crime in an attempt to deceive the police, I dont think it is very likely.

For one thing, the man is wearing the entire clothing of a mid west farmer or industrial plant worker- even down to the non trendy jeans. I have worn clothing like this while working in mid west industrial plants and don't see anything wrong with his presentation, it is very good. Though it is certainly possible for anybody to buy these pieces of clothing, faking the complete presentation would be harder, but by no means impossible. It would be the same for me trying create a fake hip hop impression.

It is also possible that he could have faked his apparently local accent, and also faked his ethnicity. Please note, I am not trying to be sarcastic, but rather just attempting to point out that such possibilities are endless.

With no direct evidence to the contrary, I think it is best to use Occam's razor and go for the simplest explanation. That would be that BG's clothing, accent and ethnicity truly reflect who he is.

You over complicated my statement. I didn't mean that he usually wears a suit and puts gel into his hair,
I meant that this might be his style but camo hat/big jacket are there to deceive and not something he wears day in day out. I usually wear a black leather jacket, I'd say most people in my close aprox. (shops, people on the street, bus driver) have seen me in this jacket in the autumn season, it certainly wouldn't be a jacket I'd wear to commit a bank robbery.
It would be far to easy to recognize him if he'd usually wear this get up hence I believe
this was picked especially to cover him up. It goes along with the fact that this crime
was intended, this are his "working" clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member