IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that screenshots from social media are not allowed unless they are from an MSM / MSM reporter account or from LE.

In the above posts, I've removed a post with a screenshot, but the link to the school district letter is fine.

I didn't mean so much that the person who made it was creepy just that seeing how they were taken was. Obviously Gray has put a lot of time and thought into this video and I'm happy I did see it because I now have a better understanding of how he took them and the horror they must have experienced after learning their clothes were found in the water.

Praying this animal will be caught soon.

Gray's videos definitely give me the same feeling of watching Unsolved Mysteries alone as a adolescent and having to watch it from the hallway because being in the room with windows freaked me out too much. The voice in this one made it extra creepy for me too. Great videos... I may be convinced that they left the bridge on the south side after all by it. I just have to scurry out of my office after watching them like the boogy man is going to get me.

Maybe so, but the end of the drive looks to be at least 500' off the road and wooded at the back of the cemetery. Depends on the color of the tractor whether it would stick out or not that far off the road.

Was the tractor orange (rust) and white by chance? Like a backho or tractor trailer we're talking about? These threads are hard to distinguish.

He's on Crime Stoppers and Indy's Most Wanted.

Maybe post a link to his info on one of those sites? Would that be ok, as long as you are not saying he is a suspect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...so this may be all over the map, but here are few thoughts of mine. ALL MOO.

I keep coming back to what we know and trying to keep on track with that.

1.We are looking for a white man, who dresses casually and sounds like an average guy for these parts. This guy managed to control two young girls in broad daylight and nobody saw or heard anything until they were found dead less than 24 hours later. That's it. That's all we know.

What we are guessing at:

1.His age - could be anywhere from early 20's to 60ish. The majority think he's late 30's to 50ish.
2.Motive - sexual assault or just a thrill kill? With the information of seeing the girls clothes in river, that pretty much tells me that sexual assault was the motive and murder was part of the plan.
3.Social Media Engagement - I think that if either of the girls had SM links to this guy, or to a SO that could be the guy, he would be a known entity and either in jail already or LE would be hot on his trial. Computer forensics is incredible. They would have found his IP address and I think his name would be out there. Having said that, he may have come across them on SM but did not interact.
4. Planned or unplanned - Based on his ability to control the girls I believe it was planned. I don't think it was random.
5. I believe LE does have DNA evidence, however, I don't think any matches are coming up. If they were, we would have a name and we'd be looking for a named suspect not a grainy picture.

This guy has had a 2 week head start and could be long gone. That's the reality of this right now.

I am not naive. I know that LE can't tell us everything but if they have something to share that could help find this guy, I think they need to get it out there quickly before memories fade.

There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is enjoying all the hoopla and is excited by the fact that he thinks he's gotten away with it. I do believe he will do it again just because he can.

At this point, if LE does not have a DNA match then finding this guy is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I believe it was planned and he was well aware that Feb 13th was a scheduled school closure day.

He was hunting because he is a predator.

Some of the rail tracks look unsafe with missing ties so most families likelier chose another trail.

He was aware that no one else was around that area because he was watching and waiting. What a monster.

I am glad the reward is up to $200,000 now. That should be enough to help someone who knows the monster to make the call .

Possibly a former room mate at a jail? Someone knows this monster.

Praying that they catch him soon.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Why hasn't more audio been released? Is it likely that the "down the hill" portion is the only segment that doesn't contain the girls voices, or just the clearest / highest quality?

My guess is that is all they have. I think it they had more that they would not question that it could be possibly be more than one person. They would have heard two voices.

The blog I read regarding the delays was posted by independent truckers.

The next step would be determining where the loads picked up are going and what types of deliveries they have coming in. That can give an idea of the routes being run. A lot of independent drivers still run on paperlog but even passing by a weigh station without having to stop a satellite image is taken of the truck and driver.

Totally agree with you. Law Enforcement needs to get us some more info to help with the search. Even a few seconds of video of the man walking would be a tremendous help.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Dear Tealgrove,

I always look forward to your well-thought out posts

Your contributions to threads are insightful and generous with information you have discovered.

You are greatly appreciated .

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I thought a trucker who visits the area on a regular basis pretty early on. Then the billboards solidified that thought for me.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Last I heard they had sent evidence, which might have DNA. Never heard they don't have any. Just that LE refused to verify they did.

If there is no DNA from him..then he's a very wise repeat SK psychopath ( not sociopath) ... not first rodeo and has the ability to strike again without thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I felt like he was saying something that means more than it might appear. Seemed like there was more emphasis on the last part, and it wasn't just a generic statement. Hard to explain, but yes...I felt exactly the same way about that statement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

(re: Sgt. Riley's statement: “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”)

I know this is really a longshot but it didn't occur to me until now, and that statement always jumped out to me as well as "code"...but what if the Sgt was speaking to the parents of the KILLER? Asking parents to consider what is going on in their ADULT children's lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay