IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...so this may be all over the map, but here are few thoughts of mine. ALL MOO.

I keep coming back to what we know and trying to keep on track with that.

1.We are looking for a white man, who dresses casually and sounds like an average guy for these parts. This guy managed to control two young girls in broad daylight and nobody saw or heard anything until they were found dead less than 24 hours later. That's it. That's all we know.

What we are guessing at:

1.His age - could be anywhere from early 20's to 60ish. The majority think he's late 30's to 50ish.
2.Motive - sexual assault or just a thrill kill? With the information of seeing the girls clothes in river, that pretty much tells me that sexual assault was the motive and murder was part of the plan.
3.Social Media Engagement - I think that if either of the girls had SM links to this guy, or to a SO that could be the guy, he would be a known entity and either in jail already or LE would be hot on his trial. Computer forensics is incredible. They would have found his IP address and I think his name would be out there. Having said that, he may have come across them on SM but did not interact.
4. Planned or unplanned - Based on his ability to control the girls I believe it was planned. I don't think it was random.
5. I believe LE does have DNA evidence, however, I don't think any matches are coming up. If they were, we would have a name and we'd be looking for a named suspect not a grainy picture.

This guy has had a 2 week head start and could be long gone. That's the reality of this right now.

I am not naive. I know that LE can't tell us everything but if they have something to share that could help find this guy, I think they need to get it out there quickly before memories fade.

There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is enjoying all the hoopla and is excited by the fact that he thinks he's gotten away with it. I do believe he will do it again just because he can.

At this point, if LE does not have a DNA match then finding this guy is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Riverbank is awfully high.

I think we can rule out they crossed the creek.

Not closer to the bridge it isn't. They may have and they may not have but I don't think we should rule it out until we know for sure from LE

Riverbank is awfully high.

I think we can rule out they crossed the creek.

Unless they were running away. In that situation, I wouldn't be surprised if they jumped in trying to escape.

I think they came out and said there was no DNA found.

Last I heard they had sent evidence, which might have DNA. Never heard they don't have any. Just that LE refused to verify they did.

Wow you are right. Very creepy.

Agreed! He responded to someone asking about that in the comment section of one of his YouTube videos by explaining it is the music that comes with the computer program. But it couldn't be more appropriate, IMO. I will:thinking:

I have spent a bunch of time outdoors and I have no problem with the foot steps leading the person to the site. Very probable.

I didn't explain that very well. I'm not a tracker so, after looking at pictures of the terrain, I'd be hard pressed to find "a" set of footprints to follow. Maybe the creek area was unexplored and the prints came from the banks? Or maybe they were extra deep, as another poster speculated.

Part of that area looks pretty open (the owner's video); other parts not so much (the FB pics). It seems that 2 nude bodies shouldn't be hard to spot unless he covered them up.

Since you're local, can you speculate the circumstances in which the footsteps were found?

So far, I only know of this crime via WS. I don't watch news anymore, just see whatever flashes in front of me online, in order to avoid politics. I doubt many people here in NM are aware.

I just came across this letter about an incident concerning a stranger trying to get children into his car. This is approximately 50 minutes from Delphi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't assume that the guy dresses casually just because he was dressed that way in the photo, it can all be a red herring, if he doesn't want to be detected he will choose clothes that no one around him can identify, no one is going to say "this is xyz" because xyz usually doesn't wear clothes like that - for example.

I also don't believe it wasn't planned - I don't know how the girls were killed but if he worked alone he most likely had a tool with him which he hadn't brought along if he didn't intend to kill someone.
Also, words alone wouldn't have controlled 2 girls, he'd most likely pulled out something that could have hurt them and then made them do what he said, probably telling them that if they moved one of them would die and that he would let them go if they behaved (lie). I believe he held this weapon in his hands when he said "down the hill" guiding them where he wanted them.
If there was no DNA found this guy either got extremely lucky or he has done this before. I believe the latter

Gray is a friend of mine.A personal friend and very trustworthy.

I didn't mean so much that the person who made it was creepy just that seeing how they were taken was. Obviously Gray has put a lot of time and thought into this video and I'm happy I did see it because I now have a better understanding of how he took them and the horror they must have experienced after learning their clothes were found in the water.

Praying this animal will be caught soon.

<modsnip>&#55357;&#56881; Could this be the perp in Libby &Abby's case? These incidents sound like someone is paying close attention to school schedules IMO

Totally agree with you. Law Enforcement needs to get us some more info to help with the search. Even a few seconds of video of the man walking would be a tremendous help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay