IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! So they also act as their own brokers as well. My loads always go through a broker, so I have yet to work with an independent.
It's kind of disorganized, tbh (owner operators, brokers). This is why Uber is stepping in to act as a middle man for the industry.

I would wager a guess that the criminal element of truck drivers are the owner operators, as large firms know a lot about what their drivers are doing.

JMO, MOO, etc.

*I work within the industry

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

awesome video. in my opinion the girls may have run across the creek trying to get away and he caught them.

I don't think the girls ran to the creek and got caught because then "down the hill" doesn't make sense. I still believe everything happened north of the creek.

Very Valid question, Unfortunatly we dont have these details. I think we may have to wait untill LE gives us a more accurate detail of the search and their reasonings. I tend to wonder if they searched all the Area owned by the parks and were thinking there was nothing more to investigate untill daylight? Maybe even believing that the girls were no longer a that location? Ughhhhhh so frustratiing, sooooo much we don't know

If I recall, can't remember which thread, during the initial interview with family when the girls were just missing Abby's mom was worried if they were cold or hungry. I believe no one thought, very early on, what if they are hurt or something worse. Not in Delphi.

I believe this has shattered Delphi to the core.

I'm not really clear about the rules on this, but I'm going to take a chance on getting in trouble because it's so hard for me not to bring it up. I'm hoping that it'll be acceptable if I don't mention any name. Sorry if I'm wrong, and I'll gladly take the TO if I am.

I've been looking at a man from Indiana who is missing (hiding from the police). He was indicted for child molestation and LE has been looking for him since the end of January. He has a similar look to BG, is over 6' and over 200#, 40 years old and drives truck for a living. He has lived in at least 2 other states, but I haven't checked for similar unsolved cases in or near all of them yet. Is this something I can discuss on here, or should I just pursue it on my own? TIA

ETA: I forgot to mention that since he has been hiding from LE, he could be the "troll under the bridge."

Gah I had a long post written and the tab crashed, anyway, as mentioned early on, hopefully LE has found such records helpful and is still scouring them for which truckers passed which weigh stations when.

When I was in college many moons ago I had the opportunity to ride along with State Troopers that worked License and Weight. They're specific job was basically pull truckers over to check their papers and make sure they're not hauling more than their allowed load. Anyway, a memorable incident was when one trucker had a prostitute the cab with him and he was cryyyyying and begggiiiiing that he did not want his wife to find out.)
Unfortunately, most drivers know how to avoid weigh stations. I had one driver that hadn't done a weigh station in five years due to other routes (he didn't want to get busted for being over).

Carroll Co. Sheriff clears up misconceptions on Delphi double homicide

"Leazenby said he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case and said the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office is still taking the lead in this investigation.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

Seems one reporter misquoted it (fox) and the others played a game of telephone, IMO

http://img00.deviantart.net/ac6a/i/2016/048/1/c/orange_porch_light_by_moonstartwilit-d9s5l03.jpg[/QUOTE]

I'm not really clear about the rules on this, but I'm going to take a chance on getting in trouble because it's so hard for me not to bring it up. I'm hoping that it'll be acceptable if I don't mention any name. Sorry if I'm wrong, and I'll gladly take the TO if I am.

I've been looking at a man from Indiana who is missing (hiding from the police). He was indicted for child molestation and LE has been looking for him since the end of January. He has a similar look to BG, is over 6' and over 200#, 40 years old and drives truck for a living. He has lived in at least 2 other states, but I haven't checked for similar unsolved cases in or near all of them yet. Is this something I can discuss on here, or should I just pursue it on my own? TIA

Ask a mod. Click on the red triangle of your post.

Why hasn't more audio been released? Is it likely that the "down the hill" portion is the only segment that doesn't contain the girls voices, or just the clearest / highest quality?

I was browsing Facebook about the girls and started clicking random locals pages and ended up on teenagers pages from the area. Majority of these folks dress in the type of clothing the perp was wearing from the jeans to the jackets so it seems to be very common for this type of wear in that area.

What I did find interesting was out of the 50 or so residents of Delphia that I clicked their photo section most if not all had a picture or two of that bridge in it at different times of the year. It seems like it is heavily used by the younger generation.

It's sad to see someplace they all enjoyed turned into such a frightening place. I know as a mom I wouldn't let my teenager go back there -- not even in a group.

So that means he's a one man show or part of a super small local fleet?

Not connected to the big guys or brokered out? Or does that mean he's a trucker, but also acts as his own broker?

Most of these posts had companies named ___ Bulk Transportation. The blank being their last name. I take that to be an owner operator. MOO.

I hope one of these little girls scratched him bit him pulled some hair out.
He may not get caught today or tomorrow but one of these times he will get caught.
I suspect he has an injury, possibly his right hand. When LE mentioned in the press conference what the public should keep an eye out for, one of the things he mentioned was someone who always keeps his right hand in a pocket.
Maybe a bite? Whatever it is, i hope it is infected and painful.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter16/videos/10154728963476130/
About 8:46 in the video.

Why hasn't more audio been released? Is it likely that the "down the hill" portion is the only segment that doesn't contain the girls voices, or just the clearest / highest quality?
It's possibly very graphic. Moo

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. These two girls' murders have deeply affected me so if I can add anything to help catch their killer soon I'm in with you all here. As I said earlier, it might be a hydration pack that may point to someone who may be on the move a lot.

The police knew all along it wasn't a serial killer we just had to listen when they spoke... shame on me I was one of the people constantly saying SK SK SK.... more over IMO he is flat out stating there is something that links these girls to this person and that other should not be worried....

Police said they do not have any suspects in custody at this time, but they do not believe there is a threat to the community.

"There is someone out there that did this crime and we’re going to track them down," Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Folks should continue with business as usual but be more mindful and watch your surroundings a little closer.”

From the 17th.

“I can’t say there’s not a threat to the community. We have not caught the person yet, is the person still in the community? We don’t know,” said ISP Sgt. Kim Riley.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

The police knew all along it wasn't a serial killer we just had to listen when they spoke... shame on me I was one of the people constantly saying SK SK SK.... more over IMO he is flat out stating there is something that links these girls to this person and that other should not be worried....

Police said they do not have any suspects in custody at this time, but they do not believe there is a threat to the community.

"There is someone out there that did this crime and we’re going to track them down," Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Folks should continue with business as usual but be more mindful and watch your surroundings a little closer.”

That doesn't mean it is not a SK, IMO, just that it is not local to that community. The FBI resources say SK to me.

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

And, I did clear this through an admin 1st as I wasn't sure if ok to share.

WOW. I've followed this case from the beginning on WS, and I've read almost ever post - this one honestly made me gasp. How did I miss this? It's devastating, of course. I had held to the hope that these sweet girls were spared that kind of assault. I'm more furious than ever.

Any houses for sale in the area? Are they empty? For rent at the time?

STORM SHELTER.

Thoughts?

I suspect he has an injury, possibly his right hand. When LE mentioned in the press conference what the public should keep an eye out for, one of the things he mentioned was someone who always keeps his right hand in a pocket.
Maybe a bite? Whatever it is, i hope it is infected and painful.

Wow! I had not heard that before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member