IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this picture of Abby again it looks like she may have a bag over her shoulder. It looks as if it is blue and hangs just below her jacket.
Oh wow! Very good

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The letter in the school today where the black hair guy tries to pick up kids said there was ALSO another incident like this in Fulton not sure if that is a country or a city

Hmmm that's a town. It's also about 40 miles from Delphi. I wonder if a suspicious man in a car has been spotted in Monon or Francesville too?

Does anyone recall a statement by LE where it was stated that the evidence was quickly expanding them outside the area? I think I remember hearing that but it was one of those nights when I was literally falling asleep with my laptop in bed. It makes me think that possibly whatever they had fast-tracked didn't match any locals. And/or could tie the suspect to a crime outside the area. Neither of which would necessarily rule out a local (e.g. a non-registered local who has left DNA outside the immediate area in another crime.) Anyway, does anyone recall this being stated by LE? I've been trying to do a search for it and I'm not finding it now.

I read it, but am having no luck finding it again. I recall they said they were expanding the investigation to other counties.

Even Michigan and Illinois borders would not be too far away from Delphi. JMO

Hmmm that's a town. It's also about 40 miles from Delphi. I wonder if a suspicious man in a car has been spotted in Monon or Francesville too?
It's crazy...not to mention scary.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

On Wednesday, former colts kicker Pat McAfee stepped up to aid the effort. He said he had seen Channel 13 news reports about a reward fund in the search for a suspect.

"It spurred my mind," McAfee said. "The stories of these two girls, Abby and Libby from Delphi Indiana has really been devastating."
He said he contacted his old boss, Colts owner Jim Irsay. "I told him what was coming down the line, called his assistant and got a text back a minute later. He said 'I will match anything you do'," McAfee said.

"It's our job, when you are given a gigantic platform you have a gigantic responsibility," McAfee said. "You can either affect the public and make good things happen or make bad things happen."

A retired trooper now working with McAfee helped him make state police connections.

"It just won my heart," said retired trooper Todd McComas. "Just because I took the uniform off doesn't mean that I don't feel the same way I did when I did wear it."

https://www.wthr.com/article/mcafee-felt-gigantic-responsibility-to-make-reward-fund-contribution

Does anyone recall which neighbor actually located the bodies??
I didn't realize LE told the public who found the girls bodies. I thought they refused to say & only stated one of the searchers found the girls bodies? MOO

Delphi is such a small town, I can't imagine LE would be able to keep news of an arrest under wraps for long. I think LE will contact the media when an arrest is made.

I also suspect there are people checking the local jail intake records daily. It's public info.

The following is theory based on my belief that the murderer was at the Monon High Bridge trail that day hunting, waiting to commit a serious crime. He went there prepared to carry that out on that day.

I've been thinking about the actual day the murders were committed. I think it is a huge factor to be considered in finding a plausible and believable scenario for this terrible crime. And I've felt this from the beginning.

FACT: it was a Monday AND it was school day that was off only because snow days built into the school calendar had not been used up. This was an obscure reason for teenage girls being there hiking on that Monday. The school calendar does show it as a day off if it doesn't need to be used as a make-up day for bad weather. I don't know what the cut-off date is for the school corp to announce that that date is going to be used as a free day.

So how does the fact of this particular Monday (a "non-scheduled" free school day) figure as a clue to who the murderer is? And I'm analyzing this mostly in relation to the numerous posts I've read that suggest that BG is a trucker, one who doesn't live in Indiana at all but passes through often so is somewhat familiar with Delphi. I don't see the likelihood that this type of suspect would have knowledge of the fact that school was out that day. Therefore, I don't see him as a likely suspect if he was there to commit a crime involving teen girls.

Now, let's go with a theory that a trucker who passes through often was planning a murder of a random female, any female, not necessarily a teen-aged female. He is somehow familiar with the Monon High Bridge and remote hiking (which I have difficulty believing, but possible) and thinks it provides good hunting grounds for him. He chooses that day, waits around for a possible victim. And who shows up but Libby and Abby and he decides to target them.

IMO the theory that an out-of-area trucker is the BG is somewhat valid IF he originally planned on attacking a female on that day, not specifically teenagers. That type of person knowing the school calendar to target teens is too much of a stretch for me.

And actually, this theory of BG targeting any female (not specifically teen girls) can also apply to a suspect who lives in Carroll or the surrounding counties. He knows the trail, picks Monday for whatever reason, and goes hunting for a random female, sees Libby and Abby and attacks them.

All that being said, IMO I do believe BG was specifically hunting female teens on that Monday And in order to be there doing that, it's far more likely that BG is someone who lives in the area, knows the Monon High Bridge area very, very well, has familiarity with the school calendar to know that kids would be out of school, and figured there might be some teen girls hiking there that day.

All of this is IMHO.

I don't think they ever did. I just remember in the video of RL speaking to the news he stated his neighbor who was on the search team found the bodies. I was curious as to who that could be

I do have a question. If mods want to remove it, that's okay, but I don't know where to begin.

If you have a special needs child that trusts absolutely everyone, is there some kind of device for GPS to keep tabs? Too young for a cell phone, goes to a special needs preschool that does have security but not the best.

Could someone help? I would be beyond grateful.

Looking at this picture of Abby again it looks like she may have a bag over her shoulder. It looks as if it is blue and hangs just below her jacket.
I think you are correct. It does appear to be a bag. The way that side was lower always bothered me. Your theory explains it. Good catch.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

All this time I thought she was wearing a double layer hoodie with a darker (navy) lining, but I think you are right that it's a bag!! Great find! You can see the light gray part near the top and the dark navy over it.

I do have a question. If mods want to remove it, that's okay, but I don't know where to begin.

If you have a special needs child that trusts absolutely everyone, is there some kind of device for GPS to keep tabs? Too young for a cell phone, goes to a special needs preschool that does have security but not the best.

Sorry OT. I found this. Hope it helps. I'm sure there are other things out there too.
http://www.safewise.com/blog/10-wearable-safety-gps-devices-kids/

There's a radio frequency bracelet/watch looking thing a relative of mine with autism has. I'm not sure which one he has but it is registered with the local police department. https://www.autismspeaks.org/family-services/resource-library/locating-devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member