IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a question. If mods want to remove it, that's okay, but I don't know where to begin.

If you have a special needs child that trusts absolutely everyone, is there some kind of device for GPS to keep tabs? Too young for a cell phone, goes to a special needs preschool that does have security but not the best.

Could someone help? I would be beyond grateful.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Something like this maybe?

https://www.angelsense.com/

I don't have personal experience with this product, but I have a friend with a special needs son who wears some type of GPS bracelet that he can't remove.

Anyone know what type of business is located in the white two-story/black roof building? Behind the building there's an assortment of things including an old bus, an old box truck, and ... I dunno what? The chopper seems to zoom-in on it - approx 25.09 (I think)

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

I knew exactly what one you are talking about without even looking. The chopper gave us a very good look at it, didn't it?

Well, the cars look nice.

Or it could be another person walking beside this man.. it does not look like foliage to me neither anyway.

I've always thought it was abby's jacket. There's the same sort of ...heat reflection(?) line along the edge, that you see on the perps jacket that is not present on any other foliage. JMO ( It's kind of a reddish brown line along the material) But I guess only LE knows what it is, at this point.

I do have a question. If mods want to remove it, that's okay, but I don't know where to begin.

If you have a special needs child that trusts absolutely everyone, is there some kind of device for GPS to keep tabs? Too young for a cell phone, goes to a special needs preschool that does have security but not the best.

Could someone help? I would be beyond grateful.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Look
Up the Verizon gadget.
There's tons of different ones similar that range in cost from 70$-200$ that I've looked at.

I have a question, and on the surface it may appear to be one of those smart-aleck questions...............but not really.

The reward for the apprehension and prosecution of the killer in this case is up to $200,000

Question: Will the IRS make the person who claims the reward pay income taxes on it, or is it tax exempt ?

It's taxable and with that amount of money it's likely to bump the person up into a higher tax bracket. Only the expenses directly occurred in earning it are deductible and that is likely to be very little.

MOO-
Ugh. I just can't shake this suspicion that the body found in the middle of I-65 this morning outside of Lafayette was either BG, his accomplice or someone who had info relative to the murders of these children.
No car was abandoned by side of highway.

Look
Up the Verizon gadget.
There's tons of different ones similar that range in cost from 70$-200$ that I've looked at.
This is what my son has. Its awesome.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does anybody else think that the guy who's trolling around in the school zones is simply doing it as a prank because of this case ?

I know the knee-jerk reaction is to think it's somehow connected, but I don't think BG is that stupid. Not to mention, he's so busy hiding right now, he may not have seen the sun for a week.

I'm thinking this is some fruitcake that is enjoying the scare factor he is creating..........similar to those guys that get dressed up in clown suits and follow school buses full of little kids around.

MOO-
Ugh. I just can't shake this suspicion that the body found in the middle of I-65 this morning outside of Lafayette was either BG, his accomplice or someone who had info relative to the murders of these children.

No clue, but he apparently has been identified:

Dupuy told WLFI the man has been identified and his family is in the process of being notified.
http://wishtv.com/2017/03/03/body-found-on-i-65-south-of-lafayette/

But the murders in Delphi are just two of the many unsolved, high-profile cases in Indiana and nationwide. As cases like the disappearance of Indiana University student Lauren Spierer show, widespread public interest does not always translate into case-solving tips.

Riggs said detectives feel the pressure that comes with high-profile cases, but no one can apply more pressure than the detectives themselves.

“It weighs on them during their career. If it’s unsolved by the time they leave, it weighs on them all the way through retirement. Some detectives you talk to it haunts them the rest of their lives,” said Riggs.

“Usually they’re high-profile because they’re so difficult to solve and it’s so unusual, what’s occurred,” said former Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department chief Troy Riggs.

“Something we say about any homicide case: The more people get involved in the community, the better the chances are that we’re going to solve a case,” said Riggs. “Sometimes it’s a small little tip that puts someone in a place at a certain time that leads to a big type of crime.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...s-its-a-small-little-tip-that-solves-the-case

MOO-

Why do you think this? Because it was a random person? I dont understand the connection.

Hi, my first post but I am a long time lurker and have been following all the threads on this case. I was just having a look at the pictures of BG and I know everyone is trying to figure out what the white thing is sticking out of his jacket. I wonder if it could be a dog restraining pole with the noose sticking out. If you look to the left on his jacket towards his shoulder there is what looks like the tip of a slim pole.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ketch-All-Animal-Restraining-Pole-Foot/dp/B0052ERCFK

Or maybe a pig prod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't got time to read all your informative posts today but just wanted to toss this out there. I have re-thought what I thought yesterday. :thinking:

He could possibly have arrived by motorbike as some have mentioned. Makes a lot of sense. The so called fanny/belly bag could be a motorcycle belt bag...possibly vintage. Could also be a leather kidney belt. His attire he is wearing...leathers either stashed somewhere or locked in his bike as bikers do.

Perhaps he works as a mechanic or as mentioned works at something related to heights. I'm sure someone would have heard a motorbike though...unless he hauls it in a trailer at times. Could also have a single wheel trailer he hauls his gear in. My ex was into Harley's and did this quite often. Another one for 1968's list. JMO of course.

Is a fan of Eagles. ;)

Old Harley logo. - HD Logo.jpg

Wondering if one of the girls , or both,had inadvertently overheard or seen something they shouldn't have. For example , details about a drug operation or individuals involved.

I also thought it might mean an injury to the hand. Hoped maybe they had evidence of a bite. Did not cross my mind it could be a habbit or character trait but i suppose that could be it.

Alot of people have been discussing this and missed earlier posts (it's going so fast, right?!)
Here is the quote,
Carter replied, “I hope we don’t have to, I hope what we’ve released is enough. I hope that people will take a step back and they’ll do what I suggested – a piece, a part, a thing, not a face, not necessarily a face, but a piece of clothing, a walk, a stride, a right hand in a pocket.”
And the link. https://www.google.com/amp/wlfi.com...her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/amp/

The letter in the school today where the black hair guy tries to pick up kids said there was ALSO another incident like this in Fulton not sure if that is a country or a city

what's even more sad/creepy is that if you just Google something like "suspicious bus stop Indiana" you'll find at least 4 or 5 of these types of attempts in the region in the past few years. it's a whole other path I could fall into, researching whether any of these incidents ever lead to any suspects being identified. not that I necessarily think they are connected to this case, but wondering whether these are solo individuals or part of a larger ring e.g. trafficking. It's just really disturbing to me that there could be such a frequency of bold attempts to lure children from school bus-stops in broad daylight.

Do you know how most teenage girls giggle and carry on? I wonder if BG was walking by them, they giggled at whatever... could just be the awkwardness of seeing someone else there that may have made the girls giggle or laugh???.. but BG thought they were laughing at his him and his appearance. Maybe he has a history of psychosis and paranoia... and this set him off. The further he walked away from them, the more they laughed at whatever they were laughing at... but he thought they were laughing louder AT HIM.

He doubled back to confront them and they started to walk away back across the bridge. . That;s when he pulled a gun to "teach them a lesson".

Just the location makes me think this was not necessarily premeditated attack.

I hesitate to say it this way... but if they were JUST MURDERED (and NOT sexually assaulted), I wonder if uncontrolled rage from a paranoid schizophrenic might be type person they are looking for.

Anyway... I'm guessing like everyone else based on the little info we actually know.

Just wanted to chime in late as usual, but saw mention of pepper spray being used for protection and just wanted to share this item my hubby just got me...amazingly easy to use and easy to hold. Pepper spray always freaks me out because every time I have been around it when it's used I end up choking and coughing if not even close to it. Personal protection is so important. Sadly no where is safe.

https://www.amazon.com/Streetwise-Million-Perfect-Discrete-Rechargeable/dp/B01CXB2CHW

Speaking of eagles. Could the logo be from the Philadelphia Eagles? Old logo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members