IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the cat is out of the bag on JW and his friends, I will ask this again.

Does the 'logo' that some see on the fanny pack (I'm not sold on that IMO) resemble the old logo for the Philadelphia Eagles NFL team?

Just a thought provoking question...all speculation of mine

IMO it doesn't. While I'm not sold on it either, IMO the two closest matches are American Eagle Outfitters and the Rothco bag I posted a pic of.

He's wanted for child molestation, and just seemed like a good fit to me for several reasons.

I really see an incredible resemblance. The shape of the face, the way the hair falls forward and the facial hair.

State of Indiana v. JUSTIN WILDEY
49G06-1611-F4-045129
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 6
Case Type F4 - Felony 4
Filed 11/21/2016
Status 11/21/2016, Pending
Charges 35-42-4-3(b)/F4: Child Molesting Fondling or touching with child under 14.
Parties State of Indiana, WILDEY
Attorneys Melnick Filed 11/21/2016

Does he have any known convictions for child molestation, or is it just the accusation?

I haven't found any record of any convictions for it. I've only checked the 4 states, but he seems to move around a lot.

I think it's time for another map..or 8..sorry ;--)

This puts everything in perspective, the bridge, Libby's and the POI's last known (supposedly) locations, the SE end of the bridge, the private access road, possible paths from the bridge towards the creek, the key tree, 50 feet off the water, the main crime scene, the cemetery:

Source:
Google Earth

In the photos, it seems that they saw him from a distance, and we know that he was then in direct contact with them. Why didn't they increase the distance between themselves and him? Clearly they were apprehensive enough to take photos of him.

Perhaps there was another person at the south end of the bridge that prevented them from running.

Perhaps they also had a canoe to cross the river. JMO

ETA: It looks to me as if his left hand is not entirely in his pocket his thumb is hooked in there.

I remember going through the very same discussion with Lyric and Elizabeth ... was there a second person preventing them from running or getting away? Here we have the same question. Other than a second suspect, what would have prevented the girls from running? If they were waiting for someone, that would give them a reason to stay where they were. Perhaps he authoritatively told them to stop, and they would stop simply because they would assume he had some authority.
I am catching up, but I keep seeing this brought up. Do you run every time someone comes near? I was sitting with my little boy today while he caught a few pokemon today. I didn't realize that it was standard to run if someone was coming toward us. Good thing we didn't get kidnapped or else I guess everyone would be scrutinizing our choices.

Point is- it is unnatural to run unless there is clear and present danger. People don't just run at the sight if another human. That would be the weird behavior. My opinion. These girls did just what most of us would have done. Plus some additional that most would not have. I hate the posts that make it seem like they should have done something differently and they wouldn't have been hurt. Hindsight is 20/20

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I know I could be wrong, but I'm still convinced he's smoking. The white curvy thing/stuff looks kind of billowy to me, like smoke. When I follow it up, it looks like it goes all the way to his mouth area, I also think it looks like there's something white in his mouth/lips too. It seems to be about the size of a cigarette, or a roll your own, or could even be a joint, but not big enough to be like one of those vape pens. JMO.

After looking at the photo of Abby on the bridge, I'm convinced the white you see on the BG is the drawstring to his hoodie as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

State of Indiana v. JUSTIN WILDEY
49G06-1611-F4-045129
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 6
Case Type F4 - Felony 4
Filed 11/21/2016
Status 11/21/2016, Pending
Charges 35-42-4-3(b)/F4: Child Molesting Fondling or touching with child under 14.
Parties State of Indiana, WILDEY
Attorneys Melnick Filed 11/21/2016

Considering it is a Class 4 Felony I doubt LE is spending a lot of time looking for him. MOO, of course.

He's wanted for child molestation, and just seemed like a good fit to me for several reasons.

Well........I guess so. It says he's been wanted since 1/30/17..........so that means he would've been hiding out in that area 2 weeks after that.

He's 6'-3 and 220 pounds......which is a pretty good sized man. He doesn't really seem to have much of a history of violence towards children or adults, other than one battery that almost looks like a domestic violence situation. His height is the most distinguishing feature, but I'm not sure there is any way to accurately gauge that using the released pictures with no frame of reference. 6'-3 and 220 pounds seems like a rather athletic build to me, more tall and lanky than tall and tubby like our current BG.

I don't know..............the cops have a video of the guy..........a video none of us have seen. I'd think ruling him in or out would be a pretty quick task for them.

Is he going through a divorce or breaking up with a girlfriend ? You know how some of these women like to make unsubstantiated and outrageous claims sometimes in the heat of the battle during child custody fights..

Since I'm still kicking around the idea of 2 suspects, maybe the other guy was waiting for the girls at the south end of the bridge, out of sight...thus, trapping the girls on the bridge.

I've often wondered why the girls didn't run away down the path at the end of the bridge (the abandoned railroad tracks. MOOing, of course.

If this is the case then someone trapping them on the other side could have been the one who spoke as they retreated away from the approach of BG. My gut has always been one perp but I can picture this scenario as well.

Since this is a criminal law enforcement is looking for in Indiana I gave permission to Confusion to post the information.

Justin Wildey is open for sleuthing but absolutely no one else connected to him no matter how remote.

I am not suggesting he is guilty of this crime but since he is a wanted criminal, his crime is a sexual crime against children and Indiana is one of his stomping grounds we should allow a discussion.

Tricia

Just a suggestion for mods:

I sort of get why we are being allowed to dig deeper in Justin Widley, but wondered if it could possibly be made a sub-thread? I am already having trouble keeping up here and knowing what people are talking about when things are not linked properly or a post is not quoted. I would be willing to be others are getting just as confused.'

Thanks for the consideration.

Well........I guess so. It says he's been wanted since 1/30/17..........so that means he would've been hiding out in that area 2 weeks after that.

He's 6'-3 and 220 pounds......which is a pretty good sized man. He doesn't really seem to have much of a history of violence towards children or adults, other than one battery that almost looks like a domestic violence situation. His height is the most distinguishing feature, but I'm not sure there is any way to accurately gauge that using the released pictures with no frame of reference. 6'-3 and 220 pounds seems like a rather athletic build to me, more tall and lanky than tall and tubby like our current BG.

I don't know..............the cops have a video of the guy..........a video none of us have seen. I'd think ruling him in or out would be a pretty quick task for them.

Is he going through a divorce or breaking up with a girlfriend ? You know how some of these women like to make unsubstantiated and outrageous claims sometimes in the heat of the battle during child custody fights..
I wish they would allow the recreation that independent feed did. It was so helpful, to me. I know it might not be exact, but he lined up certain things and showed how tall he was. In my opinion, bridge guy is not 6 feet. 6'3 is unusually tall. I dated a guy that was 6'4 and people constantly stared in awe. Bridge guy looks more like 5'10 stature, to me. Eh, just a guess opinion thing

I have looked at the Fox logo as a possibility for that white portion peeking out. But the "fox ear" is not that shape. And I don't think the logo is high enough on the picture posted of the brown fox hoodie. IMO of course.

agree with this. I tried to see if they could match up (even if the clothing item was wrinkled) and they don't appear to IMO. In my opinion the white thing is something solid (not a logo or or smoke) sticking out of his jacket.

I wish they would allow the recreation that independent feed did. It was so helpful, to me. I know it might not be exact, but he lined up certain things and showed how tall he was. In my opinion, bridge guy is not 6 feet. 6'3 is unusually tall. I dated a guy that was 6'4 and people constantly stared in awe. Bridge guy looks more like 5'10 stature, to me. Eh, just a guess opinion thing

When I first saw the pictures, first saw them, first impression saw them............before there were 500 doctored versions, I estimated him at around 5'10 to 6'-0 and around 200 pounds.

I agree. And have people sluethed all the other Carroll or surrounding counties RSOs? Assume LE went to Jen first. IMO a lot of guys on the list in Carroll and surrounding counties that that kind of look like BG

Opinion: while I have 100% faith and trust in the LE agencies working this case, unless they have "the" suspect in their crosshairs -- they need to do another press conference of some sort...the media attention will quickly fade very soon if nothing happens. If they have anything else that can be released for public assistance I I think "now" is the time as well! It is sad to think this case could go the same way as other unsolved cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members