IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on LE saying that Libby is a hero because she had the presence of mind to start taking video, I assume that they already felt threatened to some degree when the video was made. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. They knew their safety was north. I suspect they were hoping that he would just pass. {IMO}

In my opinion, I think he "knows" at least one of the victims through FB. Facebook easily allows a person to discreetly keep tabs on a person. Perhaps he wasn't FB friends with the victims themselves, but maybe a relative that often posts pics of them and posted cute family antidotes (a lot of people do that) and based on that, he kept tabs on them and perhaps found out that there was a trip for the bridge planned that day.

Just my thoughts for what it's worth... I'm sure that LE is searching through that, but I doubt that the suspect was FB friends with the girls themselves (however it's possible), but is "friends" with a close friend or relative. He could also be keeping tabs on the case through this same FB relative or friend due to the insider knowledge on the case it would provide for him.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did anyone call the tip line with his name?

This is interesting. I do recall when they talked about the sound clip they made a point to mention that the sound clip has not been validated to be the same person as the person on the bridge.

They seemed to leave it open that the sound clip may or may not be the same person as the bridge person. If I remember the news interview correctly.

Hmmmmm

i think there were saying that if there were two that it could possible that they voice could be from one and the picture from another. Although unlikely I don't think they have ruled out that there could be more than one.

While googling the image above, I came up with a phoenix rather than the eagle I had been trying to find. There's a ton of similar Phoenix graphics to compare to BG's fanny pack logo but I haven't found anything that I could say that it might be the one.

Do any of you know any company logos with a Phoenix?

Does it look like this? http://norfolksouthern.tumblr.com/post/142186009832/happy-rails-and-best-of-luck-in-retirement-to
The railroad that goes through Delphi.

Would the logo be that high up on a shirt?

Some that I found were pretty high:

attachment.php

Attachments

• mens-fox-racing-brown-sasquatch-hoodie-sweatshirt-jacket-m-full-zip-sherpa-lined-bd17db29ce9e48e.jpg
    mens-fox-racing-brown-sasquatch-hoodie-sweatshirt-jacket-m-full-zip-sherpa-lined-bd17db29ce9e48e.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 649
In an earlier thread someone mentioned that the BG looks as if he's wearing a fox racing shirt. The white lines resemble the logo.

https://www.foxracing.com/store/pro...1.001?cc=001&gclid=CKXqxpSwwNICFZy6wAodnOQCXw

I could see it being that or something similar!
I also thought it was possible he was wearing a patterned neck gator or bandana around his neck tucked into his jacket.
My first impression looking at the two photos was that in one photo he has the hood of a zip-up hoodie pulled over his head and in the second photo the hood has slipped off and we see his sandy colored hair.
I read the "fanny pack" as not being a bag, but being the bottom of a hoodie pulled down from under his over-jacket. Part of why it's pulled down lower on that side is because it appears his hand is in the hoodie pocket, possibly along with a bulky item (like a weapon for example?).
Some quick googling for images to show what this looks like to me: a hoodie in this general style: http://www.carhartt.com/ProductDisp...14501&langId=-1&productId=35812&storeId=10201
under a jacket in this general style: https://shop.aramarkuniform.com/sty...|pmt||pdv|c|&gclid=CPO0zayuwNICFZGFswodRrsMYg

I have looked at the Fox logo as a possibility for that white portion peeking out. But the "fox ear" is not that shape. And I don't think the logo is high enough on the picture posted of the brown fox hoodie. IMO of course.

I was "walking the bridge and trail" areas last night on Google maps. I managed to accidentally happen upon a shot of (possibly) JP--the Google employee who recently did the photography for the Monon High Bridge area. I was able to not only get a full-on front view of him, but also this aerial view which gives a good perspective of the approximate length of the rails. Hope this helps.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.589...EPGB3sMCc7v8XtmCYSCWJtACLIB!2e4!7i7776!8i3888

ETA: I was surprised to see how narrow it looks here compared to most other pics and videos I have seen. This particular view is very close to the beginning of the bridge--north side.
It looks too narrow to be the same bridge - in the photo of Abby on "the" bridge that day, there is enough room for two people side by side. Hmmm. Maybe someone else can explain?

Is this JW fellow on the run or something............? Out of all the sex offenders in that area...........why him ?

It looks too narrow to be the same bridge - in the photo of Abby on "the" bridge that day, there is enough room for two people side by side. Hmmm. Maybe someone else can explain?

Same bridge, it appears. But different type of lens utilized Vs a phone camera.
IMO

Is this JW fellow on the run or something............? Out of all the sex offenders in that area...........why him ?

He's wanted for child molestation, and just seemed like a good fit to me for several reasons.

That's what I've been trying to figure out, and he's not a RSO the charges are pending, he is wanted though.

I fail at this part

He's wanted for child molestation, and just seemed like a good fit to me for several reasons.

Does he have any known convictions for child molestation, or is it just the accusation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member