IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is running on that bridge a feasible thing to do? I was under the impression one had to watch their step just walking on it?

It's not that I don't find it interesting, I just don't know how I feel about sleuthing someone who hasn't been convicted of a crime and who hasn't been stated by LE as a suspect. I can't even really find much on this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, it says he is wanted for child molesting. Did you find any further info on the charge?
I'm uncomfortable sleuthing someone that may have been accused by a possible angry ex wife kind of scenario.
IOW I'd like to know the charge is valid.

I'm guessing they have already done some investigation into the charges since he has been indicted. That said, there's no reason you have to sleuth him if it makes you uncomfortable. I was hesitant too, which is why I asked for permission before posting about him. I hope he is the right person for two reasons. One is that I'd hate to see the wrong person accused of such heinous acts, and two is that catching him could solve 2 or more other cases. Time will tell.

So after listening to the recording from this video, I actually hear "down there" in a Scottish accent! Now I know what a few of you mean when I've seen you commenting that that's what you hear. I'm from the UK, so that might play a part in what I think I'm hearing. Jmo.

He's saying, "Down the hill." But if people thought he was saying, "Down there," then I finally understand how anyone could think it sounds Scottish or Irish.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...pbGVFbmQiOm51bGwsIkNvdW50eUNvZGUiOm51bGx9fQ==

Search Results
Party Search
First:Justin
Last:Wildey
Limit To:Criminal & Citation

10 Results

State of Indiana v. JUSTIN WILDEY
49G06-1611-F4-045129
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 6
Case Type F4 - Felony 4
Filed 11/21/2016
Status 11/21/2016, Pending
Charges 35-42-4-3(b)/F4: Child Molesting Fondling or touching with child under 14.
Parties State of Indiana, WILDEY
Attorneys Melnick Filed 11/21/2016

State of Indiana vs. Wildey, Justin
49F31-0211-OV-279934
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 13
Case Type OV - Local Ordinance Violation
Filed 11/08/2002
Status 12/01/2002, Decided
Charges FAIL.TO YIELD FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES/OI
Parties State of Indiana, City of Indianapolis, Wildey Filed 11/08/2002
What a history - no regard for consequences, no self-control, no license. And now he's on the run.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...pbGVFbmQiOm51bGwsIkNvdW50eUNvZGUiOm51bGx9fQ==

Search Results
Party Search
First:Justin
Last:Wildey
Limit To:Criminal & Citation

10 Results

State of Indiana v. JUSTIN WILDEY
49G06-1611-F4-045129
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 6
Case Type F4 - Felony 4
Filed 11/21/2016
Status 11/21/2016, Pending
Charges 35-42-4-3(b)/F4: Child Molesting Fondling or touching with child under 14.
Parties State of Indiana, WILDEY
Attorneys Melnick Filed 11/21/2016

State of Indiana vs. Justin S Wildey
49G13-1410-IF-062989
Case Type IF - Infraction
Filed 10/22/2014
Status 12/22/2014, Decided
Charges 9-21-3-7/IFC: Disregard Lighted Signal - Signals Exhibiting Colored Lights, 9-24-19-1/IFA: Driving While Suspended, 9-24-1-1/IFC: No Valid Operators License
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 10/22/2014

State of Indiana vs. Justin S Wildey
29D06-0809-IF-005808
Court Hamilton Superior Court 6
Filed 09/24/2008
Status 12/16/2008, Decided
Charges DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey
Attorneys Swift Filed 09/24/2008

49F31-0707-IF-129773
Filed 07/03/2007
Status 08/12/2007, Decided
Charges COMPLIANCE REVIEWS:INTERSTATE CARRIER/NB
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 07/03/2007

49F31-0612-IF-232411
Filed 12/05/2006
Status 01/03/2007, Decided
Charges SPEEDING/NC
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 12/05/2006

49F09-0310-CM-162870
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 9
Case Type CM - Criminal Misdemeanor
Filed 10/07/2003
Status 02/25/2004, Decided
Charges POSS.OF MARI/HASH/SYN.CANNABINOID\MA
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 10/07/2003

49F09-0304-FD-054316
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 9
Case Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 04/09/2003
Status 02/25/2004, Decided
Charges RESIDENTIAL ENTRY/FD, BATTERY/MA
Attorneys Green Filed 04/09/2003

49G14-0211-FD-287132
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 14
Case Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 11/19/2002
Status 08/31/2004, Decided
Charges POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE/FD
Attorneys Cook Filed 11/19/2002

49F31-0211-OV-279937
Filed 11/08/2002
Charges TRAFFIC: FAILURE TO STOP OR YIELD/OI

49F31-0211-OV-279934
Filed 11/08/2002
Charges FAIL.TO YIELD FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES/OI

f39ed1e21c06b5c4dc0c3c0b30f533e9.jpg

El Paso, Texas criminal case search results.

https://casesearch.epcounty.com/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100

There is a company site within a few miles of Elizabeth and Lyric, but that doesn't work if he just started working there last year. Thanks.

Just an interesting fact from JW's fb page. In some of the pictures he is discussing work and in described having a male co-worker on the road with him. There is also a picture of him in an orange tshirt with a black logo that could be described as very similar to the fanny pack logo.

Just an interesting fact from JW's fb page. In some of the pictures he is discussing work and in described having a male co-worker on the road with him. There is also a picture of him in an orange tshirt with a black logo that could be described as very similar to the fanny pack logo.

For those of us who haven't been able to keep up the last couple of days, can some kind soul give a clue who this person is in relation to the case? Many thanks, in advance.

I don't know if JW could be the guy. But I do know, with his record, I would certainly not want to encounter him on that bridge.

Or moving my furniture!

Imo, this should be forwarded to LE to let them investigate the guy and left at that. The nose is what matches up to BG on his FB picture and he does not look to be 240 lbs anymore.

Imo, this should be forwarded to LE to let them investigate the guy and left at that. The nose is what matches up to BG on his FB picture and he does not look to be 240 lbs anymore.

True. Has this info been sent to them?

Is running on that bridge a feasible thing to do? I was under the impression one had to watch their step just walking on it?

This, and they were just being courteous and letting someone pass.

LOL Help me out here. Where are you seeing his hair color? I see blurry shadows. And Hispanic facial features. :laughing:

View attachment 111994View attachment 111995View attachment 111996

A hoodie usually makes a point at the top and back of your head and we would see the lines of the hoodie just outside of his ears.

I don't think it's his hair though because there is a dip or indentation right at the top of his head.

It leads me to think of a hat but one without a very clear bill. I finally came up with a newsboy cap but nobody really responded so I let it go. Here's a picture of an example

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01K...&pf_rd_p=cc000f63-21ee-4dc4-b9b6-9082ebacae63

63b7329ba15381d3c48fd7ec0e5018fa.jpg

I think it's quite possible that if one girl had been apprehended by BG, even if both girls were actually attempting to get away: this could have been enough to keep the other girl from running any further in order to stay with and maybe even try to help her friend. I'm not convinced that either girl "fell into his trap" by engaging in any kind of conversation with BG--at least, not prior to the attack.

That's exactly how we tried to reason with Lyric and Elizabeth. There's something that's happening that isn't obvious, or it's so obvious we're not seeing it as significant. Two young girls alone in a remote location without any real explanation other than they decided out of the blue to go there at that time (I'm assuming this wasn't a regular activity). They encounter a murderer and both of them comply and accompany the murderer to be put in a vehicle (Lyric and Elizabeth) or marched to another area where they are thenmurdered. With Lyric and Elizabeth it seemed like they were also marched from the vehicle to some distance away (near the water).

There seems to be no evidence of luring in either case, yet both girls were in an isolated area of a park where they were vulnerable. Maybe it's just coincidence and young girls commonly go to isolated areas of parks without realizing the danger, and perps routinely troll for victims in those locations. Could it be someone like Gary Hilton who lived off the grid and liked the backwoods?

For those of us who haven't been able to keep up the last couple of days, can some kind soul give a clue who this person is in relation to the case? Many thanks, in advance.
The mods allowed us to sleuth Justin Wildey(sp?) He is wanted in the Indianapolis area for child molesting.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The mods allowed us to sleuth Justin Wildey. He is wanted in the Indianapolis area for child molesting.

Justin Wildey, you are correct.
Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

A hoodie usually makes a point at the top and back of your head and we would see the lines of the hoodie just outside of his ears.

I don't think it's his hair though because there is a dip or indentation right at the top of his head.

It leads me to think of a hat but one without a very clear bill. I finally came up with a newsboy cap but nobody really responded so I let it go. Here's a picture of an example

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01K...&pf_rd_p=cc000f63-21ee-4dc4-b9b6-9082ebacae63

63b7329ba15381d3c48fd7ec0e5018fa.jpg

I also see the newsboy cap. Ex husband wore one often so I thought it looked familiar

I finally got permission to discuss this on here, and I'll try to include as much information as I can. Hopefully it'll give us some new things to research.

I have been looking at a wanted child molester who is listed on both Crime Stoppers and Indy's most wanted. His name is Justin Wildey, he's 40 yr. old, 6'3" and 220# with short dark blond hair, a mustache and possibly a beard (he's had at least some facial hair in every picture I've seen of him. He's from Indianapolis and has been wanted since January 30th.

He's a single father, but appears to still have a girlfriend; I don't know if she's the mother of his daughters or not, and I don't know if he has full or joint custody. I have seen 3 daughters, and they have light hair, one of them seems to be in her early teens. He works for a trucking company, but has only been there since November. If he does work as a driver, he most likely has had experience somewhere else because it's hard to get hired without any.

He has lived in Indianapolis, Indiana, Greenwood, Indiana, New Richmond, Ohio, Fort Bliss, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Anoka, Minnesota, Elk River, Minnesota and Bethel, Ohio that I know of, and I've been trying to find unsolved cases in or near any of those places. Unfortunately, I don't know what years he lived in each place, so I'd love it if someone could figure that out.

If I think of anything I've missed, I'll add it later.

http://crimetips.org/wanteds.aspx?PageNum=2&F=&O=
http://www.939thebeat.com/2017/01/31/indys-most-wanted-2/

Hope this helps.

I finally got permission to discuss this on here, and I'll try to include as much information as I can. Hopefully it'll give us some new things to research.

I have been looking at a wanted child molester who is listed on both Crime Stoppers and Indy's most wanted. His name is Justin Wildey, he's 40 yr. old, 6'3" and 220# with short dark blond hair, a mustache and possibly a beard (he's had at least some facial hair in every picture I've seen of him. He's from Indianapolis and has been wanted since January 30th.

He's a single father, but appears to still have a girlfriend; I don't know if she's the mother of his daughters or not, and I don't know if he has full or joint custody. I have seen 3 daughters, and they have light hair, one of them seems to be in her early teens. He works for a trucking company, but has only been there since November. If he does work as a driver, he most likely has had experience somewhere else because it's hard to get hired without any.

He has lived in Indianapolis, Indiana, Greenwood, Indiana, New Richmond, Ohio, Fort Bliss, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Anoka, Minnesota, Elk River, Minnesota and Bethel, Ohio that I know of, and I've been trying to find unsolved cases in or near any of those places. Unfortunately, I don't know what years he lived in each place, so I'd love it if someone could figure that out.

If I think of anything I've missed, I'll add it later.

http://crimetips.org/wanteds.aspx?PageNum=2&F=&O=
http://www.939thebeat.com/2017/01/31/indys-most-wanted-2/

Bumping original post for people with questions and to give credit.

Apart from we have been given permission to sleuth him, and he is wanted for child molestation I don't know ITD. I'm guessing he is a 'possible' Wanted and on the run, has FB friends in common I think someone said. I'm sure someone will give a better answer that me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member