IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta OT, but a couple of threads ago someone asked what a bellyband is and I meant to reply but Regan (also known as my iPad) was acting up per the norm. A belly band holster is a wide piece of elastic with hook and eye or Velcro closure that wraps around your waist and is a good way of c & c'ing your firearm. I made my own for my Glock. I sometimes work home healthcare cases in very rough areas and it was the only way I felt comfortable with the firearm as there was no way I was going to attempt to hook a holster onto my scrub pant waist. I also didn't like the ankle holster. I'm now in the process of making another one for my new .38 snub nose. I thought it would be great in my pocket, but it doesn't feel as secure as I'd like. I would have linked the original quote if I could have. Sorry admins and delete if this is inappropriate. I am having the worst time trying to work this site atm. PM me if you'd like to see a pic of it (I think I could just about manage that!) or if you have any questions because I'm not seeing replies to my posts either. :gaah:

Also, we're planning on making a trip to Delphi this week. I imagine that most questions regarding the land and layout have already been answered, but if any remain PM and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm going to (try) to walk that bridge and loop all the way around. I plan on having someone film me. I'm bringing my big girl dslr with the good lenses.

Thanks to everyone who's been so nice, heard me out and offered helpful opinions. Regan's going to my computer expert today and will hopefully be more cooperative next time I log on. As always, everything that I write is my own opinion only. This really is a fantastic site!

Regarding your trip next week. I think it would be interesting to get a picture of someone with a known height and weight (e.g. yourself or a friend) at the same location and orientation where Libby took the picture of BG (refer to Gary Hughes video) to better ascertain BG's height and weight. There have been many posts with significantly different estimates of BG's height and weigth. I apologize if this is a repeat request; I attempted to send this earlier and I wasn't sure if it submitted properly.

Agreed. Completely average look.
But reddish tinge- strawberry blonde tinge to his brown hair.
Undoubtedly Caucasian and he looks like 90% of RSOs in this county per links posted on very early thread.

I don't think he's undocumented
I don't think he's the guy you are sleuthing on FB

LOL Help me out here. Where are you seeing his hair color? I see blurry shadows. And Hispanic facial features. :laughing:

db3e30295a800e974678ebc6f74e17c3.jpgfinal-suspect.jpgHT-indiana-suspect-floating-cf-170216_31x13_1600.jpg

Regarding your trip next week. I think it would be interesting to get a picture of someone with a known height and weight (e.g. yourself or a friend) at the same location and orientation where Libby took the picture of BG (refer to Gary Hughes video) to better ascertain BG's height and weight. There have been many posts with significantly different estimates of BG's height and weigth. I apologize if this is a repeat request; I attempted to send this earlier and I wasn't sure if it submitted properly.

In the many posts, I assume someone must have used the known width of the railroad ties to make an estimate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm still kicking around the idea of 2 suspects, maybe the other guy was waiting for the girls at the south end of the bridge, out of sight...thus, trapping the girls on the bridge.

I've often wondered why the girls didn't run away down the path at the end of the bridge (the abandoned railroad tracks. MOOing, of course.

I remember going through the very same discussion with Lyric and Elizabeth ... was there a second person preventing them from running or getting away? Here we have the same question. Other than a second suspect, what would have prevented the girls from running? If they were waiting for someone, that would give them a reason to stay where they were. Perhaps he authoritatively told them to stop, and they would stop simply because they would assume he had some authority.

I believe all video taken was from a social media standpoint. I spoke with 15 teenagers this weekend at my home ranging in age of 13-17. The overwhelming point was that they rarely use video on phone. Maybe 5 videos from phone vs. 35 saved from Snapchat on phone ...yes there is an option on SC that allows all SC video to be automatically saved on phone and the same with IG. When asked how it could save my son told me it records until button is released on SC app and stays on screen until you send it or delete it. I tried on IG. And it seems to be the same. If this was the case the video or recording would be 10-60 seconds... that's it. My guess the LE does not have much more to show

(Yes 15 teenagers!!! Needless to say I need to go grocery shopping)

Based on LE saying that Libby is a hero because she had the presence of mind to start taking video, I assume that they already felt threatened to some degree when the video was made. JMO

Totally agree. They're not calling her a hero because she accidentally taped him.

And, I believe whatever caused her to start recording happened at some distance, based on GH's videos.

The girl who said she was there that day, she said she saw a guy when she first got there and a couple when she got on the bridge. I'm pretty sure I read on here that the girl was there around 3:49 p.m., if the others were there when she got there I wonder how long they'd been there & if LE was able to find out who they were and spoke to them.

Does BG's outer jacket zipper or button?

I had thought zipper... but as I notice his outer jacket seems stretched at the bottom and there is a darker opening... seems like when a buttoned jacket stretches and you can see what is behind. (is this description clear at all?)

My first post so please forgive me if this has already been stated/asked:
JMO--> Why is this Justin Wildey a suspect in this? I understand he's wanted for child molestation and lives in the area; but is that the reason? Does he have a record at all besides being wanted for this charge? It seems a large jump to be wanted for a charge that he has not been proven he even did, to being a suspect in a murder with no real facts. Has LE looked at a connection? I'm very curious on why this man is a suspect.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...pbGVFbmQiOm51bGwsIkNvdW50eUNvZGUiOm51bGx9fQ==

Search Results
Party Search
First:Justin
Last:Wildey
Limit To:Criminal & Citation

10 Results

State of Indiana v. JUSTIN WILDEY
49G06-1611-F4-045129
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 6
Case Type F4 - Felony 4
Filed 11/21/2016
Status 11/21/2016, Pending
Charges 35-42-4-3(b)/F4: Child Molesting Fondling or touching with child under 14.
Parties State of Indiana, WILDEY
Attorneys Melnick Filed 11/21/2016

State of Indiana vs. Justin S Wildey
49G13-1410-IF-062989
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 13
Case Type IF - Infraction
Filed 10/22/2014
Status 12/22/2014, Decided
Charges 9-21-3-7/IFC: Disregard Lighted Signal - Signals Exhibiting Colored Lights, 9-24-19-1/IFA: Driving While Suspended, 9-24-1-1/IFC: No Valid Operators License
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 10/22/2014

State of Indiana vs. Justin S Wildey
29D06-0809-IF-005808
Court Hamilton Superior Court 6
Filed 09/24/2008
Status 12/16/2008, Decided
Charges DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey
Attorneys Swift Filed 09/24/2008

State of Indiana vs. Wildey, Justin
49F31-0707-IF-129773
Filed 07/03/2007
Status 08/12/2007, Decided
Charges COMPLIANCE REVIEWS:INTERSTATE CARRIER/NB
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 07/03/2007

49F31-0612-IF-232411
Filed 12/05/2006
Status 01/03/2007, Decided
Charges SPEEDING/NC
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 12/05/2006

49F09-0310-CM-162870
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 9
Case Type CM - Criminal Misdemeanor
Filed 10/07/2003
Status 02/25/2004, Decided
Charges POSS.OF MARI/HASH/SYN.CANNABINOID\MA
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 10/07/2003

49F09-0304-FD-054316
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 9
Case Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 04/09/2003
Status 02/25/2004, Decided
Charges RESIDENTIAL ENTRY/FD, BATTERY/MA
Attorneys Green Filed 04/09/2003

49G14-0211-FD-287132
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 14
Case Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 11/19/2002
Status 08/31/2004, Decided
Charges POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE/FD
Attorneys Cook Filed 11/19/2002

49F31-0211-OV-279937
Case Type OV - Local Ordinance Violation
Filed 11/08/2002
Status 12/01/2002, Decided
Charges TRAFFIC: FAILURE TO STOP OR YIELD/OI
Parties State of Indiana, City of Indianapolis, Wildey Filed 11/08/2002

49F31-0211-OV-279934
Case Type OV - Local Ordinance Violation
Filed 11/08/2002
Status 12/01/2002, Decided
Charges FAIL.TO YIELD FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES/OI
Parties State of Indiana, City of Indianapolis, Wildey Filed 11/08/2002

These girls were random victims. They were NOT meeting up and they didn't know him. IMO, he is the perp who killed Amber Hagerman (amber alert) and cousins Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins. ALL 5 girls were taken in the day, found dead close to home, a few of the girls resemble each other which screams SK, ALL girls taken on the 13th of a month.... I challenge everyone to start reading back on these cases and let's find him.... A black truck was involved and SEEN in Ambers case and a large white SUV was seen by several witnesses in the cousins case in Iowa.

In the many posts, I assume someone must have used the known width of the railroad ties to make an estimate?

They would actually be bridge ties.. different than railroad.. no smaller than 10' long by 8" wide.

Assuming the alignment of this man's location with the bridge is correct, it suggests that although they saw him coming, they did not run away or increase the distance between themselves and the suspect. Would that support the theory that they were unsteady on the bridge, or that they were waiting for someone and decided to remain where they were?

Maybe they did flee? If they went to the SE trying to get away that might account for them crossing the creek (IF they crossed the creek).

Thank you, Trinitee, and Mods, for allowing this info. to be posted.

Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, the most prolific SK in US history, is said to have tested with an IQ of 82, and yet it took decades to catch him.

Good point.

Shawcross was dumber than that, I'm sure.

I remember going through the very same discussion with Lyric and Elizabeth ... was there a second person preventing them from running or getting away? Here we have the same question. Other than a second suspect, what would have prevented the girls from running? If they were waiting for someone, that would give them a reason to stay where they were. Perhaps he authoritatively told them to stop, and they would stop simply because they would assume he had some authority.

I think it's quite possible that if one girl had been apprehended by BG, even if both girls were actually attempting to get away: this could have been enough to keep the other girl from running any further in order to stay with and maybe even try to help her friend. I'm not convinced that either girl "fell into his trap" by engaging in any kind of conversation with BG--at least, not prior to the attack.

Wow, Wildey has a range of criminal activity, doesn't he?

This was in Carroll County Arkansas, not Indiana..

-Nin

For the bargain price of $10.00 you can join http://indiana-caves.org/. They have an extensive survey library of Indiana caves. I looked for a cave in Carroll County, Indiana in their list but did not find one. If any group is going to have the info you are seeking, these are the folks.

I don't know if JW could be the guy. But I do know, with his record, I would certainly not want to encounter him on that bridge.

Or moving my furniture!

Of course now, after having said I do not see a hat, I see this video and now I think he's wearing one of those brown camo hats with the side or back flaps. Quick Internet search will show you what I mean. Hope this video link is allowed to show a different perspective (different coloring and lighting) of the BG photo. Look around min 11:14 on.

[video=youtube;P5dfQOuocKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5dfQOuocKc[/video]

So after listening to the recording from this video, I actually hear "down there" in a Scottish accent! Now I know what a few of you mean when I've seen you commenting that that's what you hear. I'm from the UK, so that might play a part in what I think I'm hearing. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste