IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to his SM work history 11/30/2016

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

There is a company site within a few miles of Elizabeth and Lyric, but that doesn't work if he just started working there last year. Thanks.

Of course now, after having said I do not see a hat, I see this video and now I think he's wearing one of those brown camo hats with the side or back flaps. Quick Internet search will show you what I mean. Hope this video link is allowed to show a different perspective (different coloring and lighting) of the BG photo. Look around min 11:14 on.

[video=youtube;P5dfQOuocKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5dfQOuocKc[/video]

I don't understand why some of you would entertain the idea that the perpetrator is stupid or mentally not intelligent. This is an individual who still has not be found, albeit them having a snippet of his voice and a vague picture. This was methodical and he has done it before, he certainly isn't dense.
IMO he doesn't have to be intelligent at all, just focused. There are people who mentally stay in a one ugly orbit, compulsively so, and they know every inch of that territory. Sort of like the difference between being street-smart and being a person who has many interests and talents. One is zoomed in on single channel and is very successful there, but not anywhere else.

or just shoved down his jacket to conceal something coz he's up to no good... he *could* be a slimmer guy than he appears, but with stuff in his jacket looks more portly

I don't mind the bag handle theory but you have to account for the rest of the bag.

With the position of the bag handles near his neck there is no way the rest of the bag reaches below his chest. It certainly would not reach down to the pockets or hemline of his jacket IMO.

Unless it is a full size Glad bag or something. :)

I know I could be wrong, but I'm still convinced he's smoking. The white curvy thing/stuff looks kind of billowy to me, like smoke. When I follow it up, it looks like it goes all the way to his mouth area, I also think it looks like there's something white in his mouth/lips too. It seems to be about the size of a cigarette, or a roll your own, or could even be a joint, but not big enough to be like one of those vape pens. JMO.
If it was 45 degrees or lower at the time, it could simply be his breath.

In the photos, it seems that they saw him from a distance, and we know that he was then in direct contact with them. Why didn't they increase the distance between themselves and him? Clearly they were apprehensive enough to take photos of him.

Since I'm still kicking around the idea of 2 suspects, maybe the other guy was waiting for the girls at the south end of the bridge, out of sight...thus, trapping the girls on the bridge.

I've often wondered why the girls didn't run away down the path at the end of the bridge (the abandoned railroad tracks. MOOing, of course.

It is very much still up. If anyone is sleuthing and doesn't want to lose his info you should download his page for offline viewing.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk
OK - must be the settings on my computer. Carry on, sleuthers!

I didn't know it had already been discussed. The reason I found it interesting is because it is a picture of a group of people behind restoring the bridge. Since most think BG had a good knowledge of the area, I didn't think you could rule this out. IMO, the stance and way his jacket folds up on the arm look very close to what we see in the image of the suspect. But, I do agree that BG does look like alot of people, including those interviewed on the news. Anyway, keep up the good work websleuth's---interesting reading. My prayers they catch this guy before others are harmed.

I didn't know it had already been discussed. The reason I found it interesting is because it is a picture of a group of people behind restoring the bridge. Since most think BG had a good knowledge of the area, I didn't think you could rule this out. IMO, the stance and way his jacket folds up on the arm look very close to what we see in the image of the suspect. But, I do agree that BG does look like alot of people, including those interviewed on the news. Anyway, keep up the good work websleuth's---interesting reading. My prayers they catch this guy before others are harmed.

And welcome to Websleuths! [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen the poster posted on Facebook twice now, bit times on Florida pages.

IMO he doesn't have to be intelligent at all, just focused. There are people who mentally stay in a one ugly orbit, compulsively so, and they know every inch of that territory. Sort of like the difference between being street-smart and being a person who has many interests and talents. One is zoomed in on single channel and is very successful there, but not anywhere else.

I agree, and stranger-on-stranger crimes are the hardest to solve.

It has been discussed many times. I think it is just an example of how generic BG looks.

Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, the most prolific SK in US history, is said to have tested with an IQ of 82, and yet it took decades to catch him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

If that reward is never claimed I wonder if it's possible to donate it to create an Abby and Libby Memorial Walkway.

"the entire project will cost around $300,000"
"CSX has agreed to donate the bridge and $37,000"

I think heard there that they have applied for a 150 K grant from DNR

So a memorial walkway would seem feasible.

MOO

BG is literally everyman...

He is so generic. But, in my world, the fact that I don't see a Carharrt logo on his jacket is actually the one thing that stands out and makes him slightly different.

As far as what happened on that bridge, what made the girls interact with him? Did he pretend he was in danger? Did he pretend to fall/have a heart attack/act suicidal/act authoratative? There are a # of ways he could have gotten them to interact with him. I am sick thinking about the trap these girls fell into. I hope this man is caught soon. And, fwiw... I could buy into it being the JW guy.

I also notice...BG's jeans don't seem faded or worn in. Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste