IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually registered to say I cannot believe how much this guy resembles BG. I'd disagree. He could have been hiding a weapon under his jacket and wearing layers that would make him appear larger and more out of shape than he actually is. Plus, doesn't it make more sense for BG to be muscular and fit to overpower two people.

I agree with you, he is very good physical match for the man in the image. It was estimated somewhere (not sure if by LE or just a sleuther) that BG is around 6 feet tall. JW is listed as 6 foot 3, so close enough to be in range. It is hard to tell for sure how tall BG is because he is looking down and kind of bent a bit. BG does appear to have long legs, suggesting that he is tall.

Like you have said, the sloppy clothing BG was wearing may be hiding a rather muscular or fit frame. He may be carrying weapons, ropes, bags etc... which also distorts his body shape. I think BG must be fairly strong to overpower two athletic girls, even if he had a weapon.

I actually registered to say I cannot believe how much this guy resembles BG. I'd disagree. He could have been hiding a weapon under his jacket and wearing layers that would make him appear larger and more out of shape than he actually is. Plus, doesn't it make more sense for BG to be muscular and fit to overpower two people.

It's possible? I guess.....Wildey is listed at 6'3 220 lbs. With all those clothes on he would look much bigger than BG guy in this case.....round peg square hole IMO

I don't understand why some of you would entertain the idea that the perpetrator is stupid or mentally not intelligent. This is an individual who still has not be found, albeit them having a snippet of his voice and a vague picture. This was methodical and he has done it before, he certainly isn't dense.

Well, we know he is mentally ill. We can not know the level of intelligence but nothing says 'brilliant criminal mind' in this case. It takes no intelligence to ambush and murder 2 defenseless, little girls in the woods. It takes zero intelligence to hunt them down on a public trail in a town park known to be frequented by kids and on a day off from school. He is aware of his surroundings - big deal.

We know he can dress himself in the same kinds of clothes as 100 million other men, follow a public trail, walk about 1/2 - 3/4 mile, abduct and murder children, flee the scene and hide. Nothing here screams that any special or above average "intelligence" was required and he is quite ordinary and dull. He is a run-of-the-mill child murderer and there are thousands out there just like him. He is nothing special, just a sick-minded, cowardly, waste of air who kills little girls to feel powerful and then hides in terror because he fears being caught, caged and put down like the rabid animal he is.

He is nothing. Nothing. Mentally impaired? Absolutely. Intelligent? He can dress himself and hide. Meh.

Was just looking at Justin Wildey's Facebook. I noticed there's a photo of him surrounded by kids where you can see his right leg poking out. Looks like there's a large scar that runs down the front of his shin. Wondering if he has a pronounced walk. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker here for first and only post:

<modsnip>

Good luck and god bless. It is on you to bring this one home.

Hi all! Haven't been on this forum since the Shane Montgomery case, I believe. So, it's been a while. Wanted to check in and read up on this case as it's periodically been popping up on various news sites I frequent. I didn't really pay it too much attention first but since it keeps popping up, I decided to read up on it and also come here to see what others are thinking.

Anyway, here are a few things that comes to mind for ME when looking at the BG photo and reading about the story/circumstances. Haven't been through ALL the 20+ threads yet so not sure if any or all of these or similar things have been mentioned before.

So, my INITIAL reactions/thoughts on the BG photo BEFORE I read anyone else's opinions, saw any alterations of the photo, etc........

1. My initial impressions was that he appeared to be wearing those hunting pants many men wear from places like Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops. With one color on the bottom and another at the top. I say that because to me, it appears his hands are in pockets. But at the same time, the part of the jeans where the pockets are, appears to be a different color. Which is why these kind of pants came to mind. I will include links below to show examples. I KNOW in the past I have seen pants that were reversed (compared to the ones in the link). Meaning, I KNOW I saw pants that were made of jean like material on the bottom and brown at the top. But for the life of me I haven't been successful finding an example online. BUT, I can also see how that could just be jeans and a colored shirt hanging down lower than his jacket too.

http://www.cabelas.com/category/Mens-Upland-Pants/104057280.uts

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Denim-5Pocket-Upland-Field-Pants-for-Men/product/80906/

2. My first impression also told me that this was/is a middle aged man. Maybe 40's-50's. LATE 30's being the absolute youngest. Just the impression I get from the photo.

3. I also got the impression he had/has HAIR LIKE the dude who left his child in the car last year (?) (only FULLER/MORE). This guy (pic at bottom of page). I AM NOT SAYING IT IS THIS GUY, OBVIOUSLY. LOL But yeah, I see hair like his (side parted/fuller/brown/etc). I DO NO see a hat of any kind or hood, or cap, etc.:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-left-son-hot-car-destroyed-life-article-1.2854402

And finally, I get the impression this was not planned and reminds me of a similar incident that happened to me and a friend when we were young. We came upon a parked car that had a guy inside who was just sitting there........well........masturbating. Of course being young and silly, perhaps even stupid, we stopped and giggled at such a site. That is, until he saw us and started the car and tried chasing us down. Anyway, not sure what his intentions were with us but he did exit the car at one point and try to snatch us up. But we ran like heck to the nearest store and the owner called our parents and police. Sadly, he was never caught.

Anyway, what if the girls came upon this guy doing something similar (masturbating out in public) and they too, being young and naive, just thought it shocking/funny/whatever and decided to "record" him/take a pic of him? probably like many kids their age would do. However, he noticed what they were doing and panicked/got mad, especially in this day and age of the cell phone, the Internet, Social Media, etc. where things can go public real quick!

He could have become scared he'd be all over social media and possibly even reported to the police and couldn't have that so he went after them. Maybe initially just to get their cell phone from them to destroy any pics and video of him? Maybe they fell and got hurt in the process of running? Or maybe he went after them with intent because they did see him conducting such a bold act out in public? Whether they were killed accidentally somehow or purposefully, I really wonder if it were due to something such as I described above? We may never really know.

Anything is possible, I guess. Anywho, just wanted to share some of my thoughts and ideas. ALL OPINIONS of course.

I agree CementPond, It's a plausible theory that they caught him in the act and that made him go crazy. My first thought was that this is a guy who "punishes" two girls (his voice) for catching him in the act - whatever that might be, doesnt even have to be sexual, could be something else. And no, I dont think it's a hat, it looked like hair last time I checked. Maybe Im wrong.

Feb. 17, 2016

"Hundreds of undocumented workers were hired at a northern Indiana pork processing plant over the past four years, according to a federal lawsuit filed against two employees of the Indiana Packers Corp."

"Many workers openly admit they are illegal, or were working under false identities, and/or had previously worked at IPC under a different name," according to the complaint."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...ented-workers-hired-indiana-packers/80467074/

Have we discussed that BG may be an undocumented worker? It might explain why no one is coming forward to report him. And while he may not appear how we typically view Hispanics, there are many Hispanics with blond hair and blue eyes. I listened again to the "down the hill" audio and I can't place the accent.

I've read articles describing how these workers travel to the US packed like sardines in vans, cattle trailers, truck beds, etc. It's worrisome to me that if this is the case, no one is going to report him for fear of their own deportment.

For anyone who missed them Gray Hughes has 3 videos, explaining what he thinks happened, on youtube. One tries to position the perp on the bridge.

[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q&t=2s[/video]

Assuming the alignment of this man's location with the bridge is correct, it suggests that although they saw him coming, they did not run away or increase the distance between themselves and the suspect. Would that support the theory that they were unsteady on the bridge, or that they were waiting for someone and decided to remain where they were?

Feb. 17, 2016

"Hundreds of undocumented workers were hired at a northern Indiana pork processing plant over the past four years, according to a federal lawsuit filed against two employees of the Indiana Packers Corp."

"Many workers openly admit they are illegal, or were working under false identities, and/or had previously worked at IPC under a different name," according to the complaint."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...ented-workers-hired-indiana-packers/80467074/

Have we discussed that BG may be an undocumented worker? It might explain why no one is coming forward to report him. And while he may not appear how we typically view Hispanics, there are many Hispanics with blond hair and blue eyes. I listened again to the "down the hill" audio and I can't place the accent.

I've read articles describing how these workers travel to the US packed like sardines in vans, cattle trailers, truck beds, etc. It's worrisome to me that if this is the case, no one is going to report him for fear of their own deportment.

I agree that he doesn't look like your average undocumented worker and also his accent sounds very local. JMO

The biggest problem is that this BG looks so average. He could be any male out there. I have seen several "Delphi residents speak out" type of videos and all the men look like BG.

<modsnip> I totally agree that BG is almost nondescript, at least from the photos we have. JMO

On Delphi and other 'high-profile' crimes: 'Sometimes it's a small little tip' that solves the case
Katie Cox
6:13 PM, Mar 3, 2017
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...s-its-a-small-little-tip-that-solves-the-case

"But the murders in Delphi are just two of the many unsolved, high-profile cases in Indiana and nationwide. As cases like the disappearance of Indiana University student Lauren Spierer show, widespread public interest does not always translate into case-solving tips.

&#8220;Usually they&#8217;re high-profile because they&#8217;re so difficult to solve and it&#8217;s so unusual, what&#8217;s occurred,&#8221; said former Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department chief Troy Riggs.

Earlier this year, the*murders of two cousins working inside an Indianapolis restaurant*also gained national attention. On January 3, Wesam Sammour and Ammar Shatnawi were shot and killed while closing up Jordan&#8217;s Fish and Chicken for the night near 21st Street and Post Road."

You've got nothing but grainy photos from a phone that was taking gallery quality pictures immediately before, and 2 seconds of audio. A clear picture and longer clip would lead to instant identification of anyone in the country watching. But yes, totally forthcoming....

Take a photo with your phone and start zooming in. You can see clearly for quite a while, especially with newer phones. That image looks like it's from a potatoe and not a phone. He would have had to have been extremely far away to warrant the distortion. They wouldn't have stop taking photos until he was closer, or not at all.

Also the fact that they didn't run and instead waited for him to catch up implies authority. Smart girls who take photos and recordings don't wait for strangers...

I actually did this a few threads back and posted a screenshot from a video that was taken on my iPhone 6s. It was horrible quality. You can probably find my post from my post history.

It also isn't known if they were intentionally filming him or if he was in the background. Unless you have a source that I missed or am unaware of?

Based on LE saying that Libby is a hero because she had the presence of mind to start taking video, I assume that they already felt threatened to some degree when the video was made. JMO

Feb. 17, 2016

Or living among non-citizens or citizens who they, themselves, have something to hide.

Based on LE saying that Libby is a hero because had the presence of mind to start taking video, I assume that they already felt threatened to some degree when the video was made. JMO

Thank you, I was incorrect.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Thanks snape394.
I have bet the farm it's a white plastic bag handle. Think he's got booze or bad things in his bag under his jacket. But it's all open to spec.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

100% YEEEESSSSSS
WHITE PLASTIC REGULAR SHOPPING BAG HANDLE IS WHAT IS PROTRUDING FROM HIS JACKET - no question IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPParadise