IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and his job is 'United Van Lines' - so a job that takes you on the road to many other places.... !
Wonder does Indiana Packers contract United Van lines???
(Running off to check)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think this suspect definitely deserves to be checked out. He fits the physical image well...white male, middle age (40s), light brown/blonde hair colour, similar hair cut, facial hair. In some of his photos on FB he looks older, while in others he looks younger...just like BG looks different in the two shots.

In terms of a profile, it looks like he is currently single (which could explain why someone hasn't turned him in) and works for a van lines (many have suspected a trucker). Delphi is just a straight shot north of Indianapolis up the 421. Does this guy travel this road for work or other reasons?

There are likely a lot of other midwestern middle age men with a similar look, but considering what this guy is wanted for, I think a tip should be sent to LE if it has not already.

It appears it may be a moving company / semi company he work(ed) for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, Justin Wildey seems to be so full of himself in his FB pics that I can't imagine him dressing like BG.

BG looks short; maybe it's because of the too long jeans and too long coat sleeves. Or.. maybe he likes to have excess knee and elbow room.
But he's on the run right? Maybe living hard for a few weeks.

I actually don't see the connection, just conversing...[emoji4]

My first post so please forgive me if this has already been stated/asked:
JMO--> Why is this Justin Wildey a suspect in this? I understand he's wanted for child molestation and lives in the area; but is that the reason? Does he have a record at all besides being wanted for this charge? It seems a large jump to be wanted for a charge that he has not been proven he even did, to being a suspect in a murder with no real facts. Has LE looked at a connection? I'm very curious on why this man is a suspect.

I Don't believe this guy is involved...Appears much taller and muscular than bridge guy. Think this is a dead end...Just my opinion

So I took a walk this morning with my wife.I turned on the video on my camera and recorded a portion of our walk. I then stuck the phone back in my pocket. when I got back home and looked at the video the only part that was recorded was the first part. The video stopped when I stuck it back in my pocket. Just wondering if maybe the reason LE isn't releasing any more info is because that's all they really have.....Hope not.
I wonder, is it confirmed she had an iPhone or is that an assumption. I have a droid turbo and had accidentally left my video on and filmed the black recesses of my handbag for about five minutes. Muffled sounds and all.

I wonder if this is somebody with a family connection to Delphi. Does anybody know when the Monon High Bridge become known among the local teens as an abandoned cool place to visit? Early 90s?
Is the popularity fluctuating and is it mostly just popular among 13-14 year olds?
IF he is from Delphi that could possibly help determine if he was born in the 70s, 80s or early 90s.

I dont have any theories but maybe he is a local/ former local who visited relatives during Christmas and stayed longer or returned again to Delphi because he’s unemployed or had a few days off. Possibly going through a divorce or a tough time with unwanted changes in his life, possibly during the Christmas holidays. Maybe a relative died?

If the murderer has relatives in Delphi then maybe he was reminded of the good or bad old days, childhood, his old school and possibly the bridge. And maybe he visited the cemetery as a ”ritual” important only to him. It doesn’t have to be anything dramatic. He’s not a ”satanist” and *advertiser censored* is not the reason he did this (as somebody suggested). He is a disturbed and dangerous individual.

One last question. I gotta ask: is Civil War reenactments common in Delphi?

It has not been confirmed what type of OS her phone was running.

I wonder if this is somebody with a family connection to Delphi. Does anybody know when the Monon High Bridge become known among the local teens as an abandoned cool place to visit? Early 90s?
Is the popularity fluctuating and is it mostly just popular among 13-14 year olds?
IF he is from Delphi that could possibly help determine if he was born in the 70s, 80s or early 90s.

I dont have any theories but maybe he is a local/ former local who visited relatives during Christmas and stayed longer or returned again to Delphi because he’s unemployed or had a few days off. Possibly going through a divorce or a tough time with unwanted changes in his life, possibly during the Christmas holidays. Maybe a relative died?

If the murderer has relatives in Delphi then maybe he was reminded of the good or bad old days, childhood, his old school and possibly the bridge. And maybe he visited the cemetery as a ”ritual” important only to him. It doesn’t have to be anything dramatic. He’s not a ”satanist” and *advertiser censored* is not the reason he did this (as somebody suggested). He is a disturbed and dangerous individual.

One last question. I gotta ask: is Civil War reenactments common in Delphi?

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

:welcome5:

good catch ... you have eagle eyes

I think they should tear the bridge down and replace it with a memorial to the girls

Speaking of You Tube."Delphi residents are asking for the communities help to repair the Monon High Bridge" reported by WLFI News18. Specifically @ 1:17--does the gentleman second in line resembles the BG to me--especially his coat and how he holds his hands in his pocket. I'm brand new to this blog, so please be kind.

[video=youtube;dsgSqr87yp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8[/video]

So I've been thinking about this since 2am(ya it was a late night)

United Van Lines is a moving company. They typically transport or pack and transport families belongings across the country, sometimes locally.

On SM in one of the photos of him in the grey shirt there is a conversation about multiple hours packing a families kitchen. Presumably he'd be unattended for some time during this process.

Wonder if any of the girls families, or very close friends, moved in or out of the area and he was able to rummage through their belongings to find adresses, pictures, etc. He could even know some intimate details at that point, being able to trick someone into thinking he was a friend of the family, etc.

MOO MOO MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

I seem to remember LE said that our girls were taken through the shallow part of the river

Pictures of the folks looking for evidence in the river show them wading maybe waist highish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you happen to have a link for that? I don't remember anything being mentioned about the girls going through the water and would be really interested in reading that. TIA!

He belongs to the Movers Alliance and the Movers Union FB groups ....hmmmm...

I Don't believe this guy is involved...Appears much taller and muscular than bridge guy. Think this is a dead end...Just my opinion

I actually registered to say I cannot believe how much this guy resembles BG. I'd disagree. He could have been hiding a weapon under his jacket and wearing layers that would make him appear larger and more out of shape than he actually is. Plus, doesn't it make more sense for BG to be muscular and fit to overpower two people.

Help if you can (especially, veteran sleuths) I was previously a member, changed email and created new login to join all of you once again. Were there ever any composites/sketches/photos of potential suspects for Amber Hagerman or Lyric and Elizabeth? Please share any link, I would like to look at them. All 5 girls were taken in daylight, a few of the girls resembled each other, same age range, all found rather close to where they were taken and all taken on the 13th day of the month.

I actually registered to say I cannot believe how much this guy resembles BG. I'd disagree. He could have been hiding a weapon under his jacket and wearing layers that would make him appear larger and more out of shape than he actually is. Plus, doesn't it make more sense for BG to be muscular and fit to overpower two people.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Did I read that one of the girls had recently moved?? Am I thinking of another case maybe??

I was going to mention this too! I remember something about that but have no link....sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPParadise