IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
true ... good point and maybe I'm the moron

Do we know for sure he did not keep Libby's phone? Maybe he did but did not know how to delete photos, etc...or needed a password to do so. Or deleted them but they were still in the "cloud". Jmo

I was thinking that BG was quite far behind the girls when he started to follow them on the bridge. He knew he couldnt catch up to them because they are younger and at that point could have taken off running. He couldnt run after them cause that would further scare them
I think
BG yelled out to them something friendly Like: Hey girls how long is this trail?
The girls being polite would have let him catch up so they could hear him- and that was when he was able to command the situation

I know there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest/agreement about my suspect, but I just wanted to add another coincidence. These girls were abducted/murdered on February 13, 2017, the cousins in Iowa were abducted on July 13, 2012, and Amber Hagerman was abducted (also while riding her bike) on January 13, 1996. At the time of their abductions, he was ~440 miles from the Lyric and Libby and ~635 from Amber, and within 80 miles from Abby and Libby. There's also an unsolved murder of a woman in Minnesota who was about 125 miles from him when she was abducted; ironically, she disappeared on Feb. 28, but was found on April 13th. I really don't think he's likely to be involved with the last one, she was a mother rather than a young girl.

Personally, I have a great deal of interest in your suspect. Just looking at his picture on the registry made me do a double take. I've thought from day one that there may be a connection between Lyric & Lizzie's case and this one. :tyou:

Heidi, Can you post that on the scanner thread? Thanks.

Since this is a criminal law enforcement is looking for in Indiana I gave permission to Confusion to post the information.

Justin Wildey is open for sleuthing but absolutely no one else connected to him no matter how remote.

I am not suggesting he is guilty of this crime but since he is a wanted criminal, his crime is a sexual crime against children and Indiana is one of his stomping grounds we should allow a discussion.

Tricia

Bumping Tricia's post for anyone who missed it.

:bump:

Speaking of You Tube."Delphi residents are asking for the communities help to repair the Monon High Bridge" reported by WLFI News18. <modsnip>
[video=youtube;dsgSqr87yp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8[/video]

I have posted to the scanner thread. Sorry about that. Thanks Ray of Hope!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Personally, I have a great deal of interest in your suspect. Just looking at his picture on the registry made me do a double take. I've thought from day one that there may be a connection between Lyric & Lizzie's case and this one. :tyou:

I think this suspect definitely deserves to be checked out. He fits the physical image well...white male, middle age (40s), light brown/blonde hair colour, similar hair cut, facial hair. In some of his photos on FB he looks older, while in others he looks younger...just like BG looks different in the two shots.

In terms of a profile, it looks like he is currently single (which could explain why someone hasn't turned him in) and works for a van lines (many have suspected a trucker). Delphi is just a straight shot north of Indianapolis up the 421. Does this guy travel this road for work or other reasons?

There are likely a lot of other midwestern middle age men with a similar look, but considering what this guy is wanted for, I think a tip should be sent to LE if it has not already.

he's wanted for child molesting ... they're not going to (and we can't either nor should we) name the victim(s) and identifying the adult guardian could just as easily reveal the identity of the child victim(s)
I get that. I just wish I knew things. I get why I can't. It could put him in a different category of creep altogether.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rut ro.

One is named Abigail.

Interesting that on this clip they already know they left with someone from Kokomo to go to Kokomo. Hopefully the sisters will be found soon and safely.

Sounded like Abigail Witt (13, 5'3" and 120) and her sister Lauren Diaz (11).

this is the comment that I replied to: 'I just wish we knew WHAT he was being accused of and by WHOM.' -obviously that could very quickly lead to the identification of the victims
It wasn't what I meant.
But OK. I get it.
Thanks for the correction.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics