IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to see either one of these pictures on their own I would agree but the "smoke" doesn't seem to disperse at all between frames.

If it is smoke, it could be due to the time lapse between the 2 images, with these being still frames, if it was just a second or so, that could possibly be why and maybe the temp being in the low 40's that day could also have something to do with it, I don't know, but I still believe he's smoking. jmo.

I've thought from the beginning this guy is a pro. Sadly, this perp could have used the knowledge/intel gained from YouTube videos to gain an understanding of the park, trails, etc., before even planning, and then executing, this crime.

MOO is he could have been there for hours, watching the bridge on public and private property. MOO is he'd not only done intel in the park, before, but visited it. Perhaps even done a 'walk through' of what he wanted to do.

Obviously, he was prepared for this act of bestial violence. There's no doubt in my mind BG set out that day to murder someone at the Monon High Bridge. He's a sociopathic control freak.

I think some folks are missing something, here. He planned the whole deal.

Why the lack of info? Why was LE so shaken at the PC? I've never seen anything like this, I'm 42 years old and remember when two serial killers were working over the same 6 or so block street in my hometown, right under LE's noses. Literallly.

They're beasts, rhese people.

As a hiker, this scares the living daylights out of me. Imagine confronting this beast, this animal, after he's done what revolves around this crime. On a trail, in the woods, in a cemetery.

I've come across people who, like me, were out on trails alone. Most are OK, but a few creeped me out a tad. From the word go, BG has creeped me out. I have never, in my years of hiking, seen such a scene in those two images LE released. He looks suspicious, even with my bad eyes and seeing him from hundreds of feet away, something just 'looks off'.

He wasn't dressed for a 43 degree day ij Indiana. He was dressed for murder, and possibly rape.

I agree he was dressed for murder ( came prepared) BUT he was wearing but half the male population wears here. Abby herself has on a light weight jacket-typical teen gear for the 40's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of you know any company logos with a Phoenix?
They call this an eagle, but I always thought it looks like a phoenix.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20110512.jpg
    20110512.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 604
What about this?

The Fraternal Order of Eagles, I think this is a bingo based upon a previous poster who made a call to LE . I won't link to the poster as they used their real name here and I encouraged her to change it ( gotta be honest I sleuthed her in 5 seconds) and she had some real great reasons to call LE

Agree with everything you said, including being able to sleuth her in 5 seconds. Glad to hear someone else was worried about that. I wrote an admin about it at the time (was concerned for her). I hope she changed her name and/or deleted her posts and that LE is following up on her tip sooner rather than later.

Interesting videos to watch...she has 4 total from a current walk of the area.

[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]

Agree with everything you said, including being able to sleuth her in 5 seconds. Glad to hear someone else was worried about that. I wrote an admin about it at the time (was concerned for her). I hope she changed her name and/or deleted her posts and that LE is following up on her tip sooner rather than later.

I hope she stays safe. If she is still here, honey take care

What about this?

The Fraternal Order of Eagles, I think this is a bingo based upon a previous poster who made a call to LE . I won't link to the poster as they used their real name here and I encouraged her to change it ( gotta be honest I sleuthed her in 5 seconds) and she had some real great reasons to call LE

db06037986a02df310e427e1d8a9fc53.jpg

Yes, Eagles Club. Good call.

If this is the case then someone trapping them on the other side could have been the one who spoke as they retreated away from the approach of BG. My gut has always been one perp but I can picture this scenario as well.

Yes, but I'm all over the place with this.

Two perps was planted in my mind in the very beginning and LE has not said anything to dissuade me. However, there very well could be only one. When the voice recording was first released, I tried to imagine a second person at the bottom of the hill saying: "Come down the hill." but "go down the hill" is like an earworm I can't get rid of. I even considered maybe LE left the first word off because they didn't want to give us the position of the person giving the command.

IMO it;s a nylon snap jacket like this with a hoodie under it plus a possible hat/cap.

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is a jacket sold as an official uniform jacket for the united semi group -
98fc42258172a4a94cd2093c536524e6.jpg

Speaking only for myself and what it is I think I'm seeing - in a previous post I said I believe the white thing/stuff is smoke and that he's smoking.

Here's a cropped copy of one of the images that's marked to kind of show what I'm talking about or why I think this..the arrow is pointing to what I believe is a cigarette in his mouth
attachment.php
JMO

I don't think he is smoking. I don't think he has any facial hair. I think he has close set eyes. And have we found out for sure there is a fanny pack?

I was so excited at the thought of having independent feed to do photo recreations for us. I want him to do a smoking one. Is that white smoke possible outdoors walking? My guess is no.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

He is definitely "bulked up". At first glance I wondered whether he put on extra layers to make himself look larger than he is - as a disguise of sorts. Extra jackets and hats can always be stuffed into clothing donation boxes that perhaps he was already aware of their locations.

After seeing Abby with no hat or earmuffs and with her jacket open on this nice (but cold) sunny day, what caught my interest was the suspect so covered up with only part of his face showing.

Praying that the law enforcement catch this monster soon.

I am catching up, but I keep seeing this brought up. Do you run every time someone comes near? I was sitting with my little boy today while he caught a few pokemon today. I didn't realize that it was standard to run if someone was coming toward us. Good thing we didn't get kidnapped or else I guess everyone would be scrutinizing our choices.

Point is- it is unnatural to run unless there is clear and present danger. People don't just run at the sight if another human. That would be the weird behavior. My opinion. These girls did just what most of us would have done. Plus some additional that most would not have. I hate the posts that make it seem like they should have done something differently and they wouldn't have been hurt. Hindsight is 20/20

That isn't what I said. What I said is that when they took the photos, there was plenty of distance between them and the suspect. Instead of maintaining that distance, or putting more distance between themselves and the suspect, they took photos and then allowed him to come right to them. That's what I don't understand.

Jumping off topic a bit here, But I just can not see a the white part sticking out of the top being some sort of white sweatshirt logo. It looks 3 dimensional to me. I just can't for the life of me see how people are seeing this, i have tried and tried and I just don't see it.......Can somebody tell me what I am missing here plz? thx in advance

attachment.php
I have no idea what it is, but noticed there is a buldge on his right shoulder that keeps the same shape in both picks. Whatever it is, that might be part of the shape.

There are also long vertical lines on his right side that seem to keep their shape in both pics which may be part of what were seeing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That isn't what I said. What I said is that when they took the photos, there was plenty of distance between them and the suspect. Instead of maintaining that distance, or putting more distance between themselves and the suspect, they took photos and then allowed him to come right to them. That's what I don't understand.
Why would they try to create space or maintain a distance if they weren't suspicious of anything at the time?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

But the "photos" came from a video. And not necessarily a video of him. The poor quality makes it seem that he was far away or in the background. The voice came from the video with audio she activated when he was close. That was the "heroic" action. She was able to activate it, as they were in danger. 2 different things, or they would know the voice came from this man.

What do you think the motive was?

I personally am guessing that he walked by them on the bridge, they giggled (like teenage girls always do).. it infuriated him and as he walked further to the south, he started to become more enraged. I think he has paranoia issues.

He turned around and walked back. And once he was at the north end, he pulled gun and walked them to the right in the woods. Crossing the creek seems highly unlikely and very risky.

IMO--> What I see at the top of the jacket looks like the bottom part of a hoodie where the seams meet below the neck. It looks like it has bunched up and is sticking out of the jacket. I do not believe it is a logo: it's the light/white color of the hoodie he's wearing underneath the jacket.

Jumping off topic a bit here, But I just can not see a the white part sticking out of the top being some sort of white sweatshirt logo. It looks 3 dimensional to me. I just can't for the life of me see how people are seeing this, i have tried and tried and I just don't see it.......Can somebody tell me what I am missing here plz? thx in advance

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members