IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

This is available on amazon.com. That much cord around your neck is dangerous! If the hood were cinched in a bow as others mentioned it might match our pic. Not convinced though.

Attachments

• hoodie.jpg
    hoodie.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 574
That isn't what I said. What I said is that when they took the photos, there was plenty of distance between them and the suspect. Instead of maintaining that distance, or putting more distance between themselves and the suspect, they took photos and then allowed him to come right to them. That's what I don't understand.

yes, there was distance between him and them. That's why the stills from the video are blurry. Maybe Libby was taking a video of Libby in addition to the still shots of her and maybe he was in the background. In other words, maybe he wasn't meant to be the subject of the video. Maybe he didn't look threatening to them at all until he uttered, "G' down the hill."

I have no idea what it is, but noticed there is a buldge on his right shoulder that keeps the same shape in both picks. Whatever it is, that might be part of the shape.

There are also long vertical lines on his right side that seem to keep their shape in both pics which may be part of what were seeing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Definitely is not a logo. People over analyze. That is definitely 3 dimensional. It's some sort of bag, rope, etc. Definitely not a logo. I also don't believe he has a fanny pack at all like some do.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

But the "photos" came from a video. And not necessarily a video of him. The poor quality makes it seem that he was far away or in the background. The voice came from the video with audio she activated when he was close. That was the "heroic" action. She was able to activate it, as they were in danger. 2 different things, or they would know the voice came from this man.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yes, the fact that the photo of him looses clarity when enlarged suggests that he is a safe distance from the girls. If he was close to them, the photo would have better resolution. Instead of maintaining that distance, they allowed him to get close to them. That is what I don't understand.

Yes, the fact that the photo of him looses clarity when enlarged suggests that he is a safe distance from the girls. If he was close to them, the photo would have better resolution. Instead of maintaining that distance, they allowed him to get close to them. That is what I don't understand.

Maybe they initially didn't perceive him as a threat.

yes, there was distance between him and them. That's why the stills from the video are blurry. Maybe Libby was taking a video of Libby in addition to the still shots of her and maybe he was in the background. In other words, maybe he wasn't meant to be the subject of the video. Maybe he didn't look threatening to them at all until he uttered, "G' down the hill."

So the suggestion is that they decided to take video of the area with a stranger in the video when they could take another one when he was not in the video - that it is a complete accident that they have footage of him? I don't think so. One of them was concerned enough that she took footage of him, and continued recording him even after he confronted them and forced them to walk down the hill.

The first time I looked at BG picture I told my wife he has on a Purdue sweatshirt on under his jacket, It looks like a P to me and Purdue is only about 20 miles away. I also think he has a hat with earflaps. MOO

They played Rutgers on the 14th. The "P" looks close to me!

Because you don't maintain a safe distance from every human you encounter..... people pass me every day. I have never thought I better keep a safe distance from everyone coming my way

I think it's time for another map..or 8..sorry ;--)

This puts everything in perspective, the bridge, Libby's and the POI's last known (supposedly) locations, the SE end of the bridge, the private access road, possible paths from the bridge towards the creek, the key tree, 50 feet off the water, the main crime scene, the cemetery:

Source:
Google Earth

All maps with compass (which is the main idea with a map..I know that now..)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwYTFsamdtQ3JkWkE/view?usp=sharing

Smoke would not stay that way in front of your chest sitting at a table, much less while walking outdoors. The only thing I feel confident about is that it is not smoke! Lol

((exhaling))

This is bothering me. There's 'something to this.

Someone mentioned a hydration device. When it's really hot out, I use a Camelback when hiking. Could be something similar. My Camelback's tube is blue in color.

Here's the deal for me. Someone or a few members mentioned an E-cig, which I do know drug addicts use them for ingesting meth and who knows what else.

Something is going on around Bridge Guy's mouth.

I've mentioned here on WS, in relation to possibilities about this case, that BG is an addict. Spice is causing a lot of totally insane, borderline Hannibal Lecter types of crimes, among people who are normally perfectly rational, or semi-rational, when high on other drugs.

Looking at BG's shoulders, initially, I thought "Hmmm, there might be something more going on, there". Harnesses or other devices underneath what I believe is a disguise.

There is weight on his front, no doubt in my mind. Even a little weight on the front of a human body could cause a person's gait to be different than if it wasn't there. Add in possible past workplace or other injuries, repetitive motion injuries, etc., and now it's clear to me that BG could very well be a gainfully employed Midwestern (or whatever) American.

Is BG ingesting something right before he strikes? What, if anything, may he be addicted to?

So the suggestion is that they decided to take video of the area with a stranger in the video when they could take another one when he was not in the video - that it is a complete accident that they have footage of him? I don't think so. One of them was concerned enough that she took footage of him, and continued recording him even after he confronted them and forced them to walk down the hill.

Your guess is as good as mine. LE isn't even sure if the voice belongs to that man.

Then he must have the bag strapped to his chest........which doesn't make much sense to me.

Those bag handles are not very long.
No. A white plastic grocery bag shoved in the front of his jacket doesn't need to be strapped to anything.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting videos to watch...she has 4 total from a current walk of the area.

[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]
I didn't know there was a road right by the bridge and it looks they they could cross the creek quite easily if they did.
Those videos have given me chills. Those poor girls being marched down there by that monster, this has scared me to walk alone in some areas where I live. You just never know who's around.

I think Libby was taking his picture while she was walking.
She just turn the camera to reverse mode. This way she simply had to raise the phone while they were walking and it took a pic of him behind them
Also BG would not suspect a pic was being taken because they were walking and did not have to turn around to take his pic

Definitely is not a logo. People over analyze. That is definitely 3 dimensional. It's some sort of bag, rope, etc. Definitely not a logo. I also don't believe he has a fanny pack at all like some do.

Looks to me like a tool bag, with a flap on top.

The video was probably taken while she was walking or running from him. You can flip a camera for selfies which causes the clarity to not be as good (less pixels) and I believe that video was taken over her shoulder while she was moving hints the poor picture quality. I don't believe she was standing there, just shooting a video of a guy.

I respectfully hold a different opinion. It is not fear, it is risk analysis when making choices. One weigh the pros and cons, one make your decision and live with the consequence. It is a cultural changing in the past decades in US that we often feel we don't have the right to speak to other people's kids "why you are here alone" "I don't think this is safe to do this or that", both in person and online. I don't think that is anything wrong for saying I will not let my kids do this or that. You entitle your opinion and I live with mine. I don't think any listener should be over sensitive or feeling being offended or being criticized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members