IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the suggestion is that they decided to take video of the area with a stranger in the video when they could take another one when he was not in the video - that it is a complete accident that they have footage of him? I don't think so. One of them was concerned enough that she took footage of him, and continued recording him even after he confronted them and forced them to walk down the hill.

Because of the lift of his knees, I think he was moving at a good speed; possibly the girls heard him coming up on them. I would guess, based on Gray's placement of him and the girls, he was probably about 100' away from them in the pics.

Or, since Abby was behind Libby in the first pic, I thought she might be going slower... a little tentative, and she might have been behind Libby all the way across the bridge. Maybe Libby turned around to say something to her and that's when she realized the BG was coming.

Maybe the girls did try to run but one lost her footing on the bridge. A foot and leg could get really wedged between the railroad ties. MOO...

I pray every night that this monster gets caught soon.

(Alright I'm back, police have announced they do not suspect foul play in the death of Jacqueline Watts. Glad to hear it officially. Was worried there...)

From her thread:

http://fox59.com/2017/03/05/jacquel...d-for-monday-police-do-not-suspect-foul-play/ foul play not suspected

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

"UPDATE (7:24 p.m.) –Police do not suspect foul play in death of Jacqueline Watts. A press conference has been scheduled for tomorrow at Noon."

""COLUMBUS, Ind. (WTHR) - Investigators announced Sunday night they do not suspect foul play in the death of an Indianapolis woman found in Columbus Saturday. They hope to learn more after an autopsy is performed Monday.""

..and possible "Down the hill spot":

POI location, marker 3:55 ff

Down the hill, marker 4:53ff

Whoever did the videos, thank you very much. Next time please take a tape measure and place it on the bridge..;--)
[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]

Possible vaping tube in BG mouth is called a "whip"
attachment.php

Attachments

• whip.JPG
    whip.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 987
I agree...LE looked completely shaken up at the initial PC. Enough so, that I immediately thought, "There's more to this." I wonder if they encountered a scene so depraved that that they quickly figured out that they had a SK on their hands or if they linked this to an attempted abduction by a sex trafficking ring. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
You hit the nail on the head. I have never seen LE so upset and look no real leaks cause they know what is at stake!!!!

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

I agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever did the videos, thank you very much. Next time please take a tape measure and place it on the bridge..;--)

Marker 4:57 ff, other red barrier on the SE end of the bridge (not the same red barrier as in NE, "start", of the bridge) and crime tape!

-Nin

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

BBM
Oh, I totally agree with you. Thanks for the video. Did you get busted? :)

What a beautiful spot. I can't imagine what those poor girls went through. Such a terrifying contrast with the peaceful woodland. I agree, God bless those girls.

Interesting videos to watch...she has 4 total from a current walk of the area.

Thank you for these! Great find .... the bridge is every bit as scary as I expected (for me). I appreciate seeing the land and a roadway underneath that far end. This definitely helps my perception of the area.

Marker 5:41ff, small red barn like structure towards the right side of the SE red barriers FYI.

-Nin

You hit the nail on the head. I have never seen LE so upset and look no real leaks cause they know what is at stake!!!!

I've never seen LE that visibly shaken either. Really incredible case.

Are there vape dispensaries in Delphi? Had BG visited one his vape hoodie (IMO) would make him stand out.

Some notes:

I believe that BG has something heavy hidden under his jacket that he's supporting with his right hand. There's a bulge there that sort of spills over his hand and it's odd that he has that hand positioned higher than the other. He also appears to lean a little bit to his left.

I would be willing to bet money that it's a Fox Racing logo we're seeing peeking out of the top of his jacket.

I think what some people forget about the bridge is that it's a dead end. It's the perfect place to trap somebody. This is what you find if you go all the way across:
attachment.php

There is no trail on the other side. If you walk out onto it, which is not something that a lot of people do owing to the danger, you're going to be turning around and coming back.

I believe our perpetrator had a plan, that he would wait within sight of the entrance to the bridge for a victim to start to cross and then follow once they were no longer visible from the main trail. Once cornered, he would force his victim off the south end of the bridge and into a secluded area where he would murder them. Further, the place where they would have hypothetically crossed the creek is conveniently out of view of the bridge and the hiking trails, which I don't think is a coincidence. He would probably have made the victims cross the creek on foot. It would be too risky to carry them across after the crime; it would take two trips. The alternative to this is marching the victims back across the bridge toward potential witnesses, and I just don't think that's very plausible.

It's possible that the perpetrator discarded the victims' phones in the creek and that partial data was recovered from them. Remember that a journalist reported seeing clothes in the creek near where the bodies were found. That could be the reason photos were not released immediately and that video has not been released. Of course, it could also be that full audio or video is too disturbing to be released to the public. Even a second of full-motion video of BG may show him approaching the girls in a threatening manner that LE doesn't want shown on the news. Pure speculation, of course, but totally plausible given the available information.

Attachments

• End of the bridge.jpg
    End of the bridge.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 796
Then he must have the bag strapped to his chest........which doesn't make much sense to me.

Those bag handles are not very long.

Not strapped to his chest, just stuffed inside his jacket. The handles on those cheap thin plastic bags (like grocery or drug store bags) aren't very long to start with but can be easily knotted so whatever is in the bag doesn't fall out.

Are there vape dispensaries in Delphi? Had BG visited one his vape hoodie (IMO) would make him stand out.

IF ...and I stress IF , the perp is a truck driver as some suspect, many truck stops have a lot of different items for sale that aren't readily available at more common places such as Walmart .

What makes you think it's a vaping hoodie? How could you see that in the grainy blurred image?
Do u really think this theory is plausible based on the information that we have at this time? Please share your thoughts

((exhaling))

This is bothering me. There's 'something to this.

Someone mentioned a hydration device. When it's really hot out, I use a Camelback when hiking. Could be something similar. My Camelback's tube is blue in color.

Here's the deal for me. Someone or a few members mentioned an E-cig, which I do know drug addicts use them for ingesting meth and who knows what else.

Something is going on around Bridge Guy's mouth.

I've mentioned here on WS, in relation to possibilities about this case, that BG is an addict. Spice is causing a lot of totally insane, borderline Hannibal Lecter types of crimes, among people who are normally perfectly rational, or semi-rational, when high on other drugs.

Looking at BG's shoulders, initially, I thought "Hmmm, there might be something more going on, there". Harnesses or other devices underneath what I believe is a disguise.

There is weight on his front, no doubt in my mind. Even a little weight on the front of a human body could cause a person's gait to be different than if it wasn't there. Add in possible past workplace or other injuries, repetitive motion injuries, etc., and now it's clear to me that BG could very well be a gainfully employed Midwestern (or whatever) American.

Is BG ingesting something right before he strikes? What, if anything, may he be addicted to?

IMO an addict couldn't pull this crime off without major flaws. Whoever this was, IMO was very sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member