IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/vaporizer-hoodie/
This is a vaping hoodie. It's basically a hoodie with a noozle in the drawstring.
IMO there's no way to claim BG is wearing one of these based upon the images we have. It looks just like a regular hoodie . The images we have are poor quality. So I think it's far-fetched to theorize that this is a special vaping hoodie

If this perp is caught..(hated to type that -- YES HE WILL BE CAUGHT !! )
I hope the jury isn't prevented from seeing photos of what this monster did.

Forgot her (the victims') name and the perps' name ; but there was a case where a little Hispanic girl was murdered (her little friend witnessed her being abducted, I think) and the judge didn't allow the jury to see photos of how she was "posed". Lest the jury be unduly swayed against him.
I will never understand that.

Do NOT protect these filthy, horrible perps.

If someone wants more info. --will try to find some links. ^^^

I'm curious if the killer of A and L is a person in law enforcement, gov't., or a position of authority ? And this is why LE are so reticent to give details ?
As in, he may be able to slip under the radar with the 'right' persons' assistance ; so LE have to tread cautiously ??

Sorry just jumping back into this case..... but I don't think it was stated why LE thought the community at large was no longer at risk ?
Yes, I understand they (LE) feel he may have moved on from that area --- but surely SOME community is at risk ?? Wth ?
:moo:

Some notes:

I believe that BG has something heavy hidden under his jacket that he's supporting with his right hand. There's a bulge there that sort of spills over his hand and it's odd that he has that hand positioned higher than the other. He also appears to lean a little bit to his left.

I would be willing to bet money that it's a Fox Racing logo we're seeing peeking out of the top of his jacket.

I think what some people forget about the bridge is that it's a dead end. It's the perfect place to trap somebody. This is what you find if you go all the way across:
attachment.php

There is no trail on the other side. If you walk out onto it, which is not something that a lot of people do owing to the danger, you're going to be turning around and coming back.

I believe our perpetrator had a plan, that he would wait within sight of the entrance to the bridge for a victim to start to cross and then follow once they were no longer visible from the main trail. Once cornered, he would force his victim off the south end of the bridge and into a secluded area where he would murder them. Further, the place where they would have hypothetically crossed the creek is conveniently out of view of the bridge and the hiking trails, which I don't think is a coincidence. He would probably have made the victims cross the creek on foot. It would be too risky to carry them across after the crime; it would take two trips. The alternative to this is marching the victims back across the bridge toward potential witnesses, and I just don't think that's very plausible.

It's possible that the perpetrator discarded the victims' phones in the creek and that partial data was recovered from them. Remember that a journalist reported seeing clothes in the creek near where the bodies were found. That could be the reason photos were not released immediately and that video has not been released. Of course, it could also be that full audio or video is too disturbing to be released to the public. Even a second of full-motion video of BG may show him approaching the girls in a threatening manner that LE doesn't want shown on the news. Pure speculation, of course, but totally plausible given the available information.

Welcome Frank Discussion :)

:welcome3:

(Approaching three weeks and no arrest...this is toootally depressing.)

I agree...LE looked completely shaken up at the initial PC. Enough so, that I immediately thought, "There's more to this." I wonder if they encountered a scene so depraved that that they quickly figured out that they had a SK on their hands or if they linked this to an attempted abduction by a sex trafficking ring. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Agreed. Is it the norm for LE to keep a possible SK situation quiet? In past cases, have they ever flat out said "lock up your wives and kids we have a bats$it crazy SK on the loose"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think LE is shaken by whatever they have on audio or video. Not necessarily because of SK possibilities. If they have some of the crime on the phone, that is certainly cause for their demeanors.

Also, if LE really thinks he was hitching rides, to me that lets out more than one perp as well as any idea of an attempt at trafficking.

Jmo

What a world we live in where we have to worry about these things. :(

I think LE is shaken by whatever they have on audio or video. Not necessarily because of SK possibilities. If they have some of the crime on the phone, that is certainly cause for their demeanors.

Also, if LE really thinks he was hitching rides, to me that lets out more than one perp as well as any idea of an attempt at trafficking.

Jmo

LE had previously stated that the video was " nightmares are made of"

This is a vaping hoodie. It's basically a hoodie with a noozle in the drawstring.
IMO there's no way to claim BG is wearing one of these based upon the images we have. It looks just like a regular hoodie . The images we have are poor quality. So I think it's far-fetched to theorize that this is a special vaping hoodie

What if he is just vaping through an ordinary vaping tube (whip) tucked into his jacket / hoodie. Just trying to make sense of poor images same as everyone else here. A weak theory which fits the data is better than no theory which fits the data. Look at both BG photos again, to me (and others) there is something in his mouth. Perhaps LE can talk to vape shops in Lafayette along with BG photo and audio.

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]
Thank you sooo much for these!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have never been happier that I quit smoking (almost 6 months). I don't even know what to say about a vaping hoodie.

BG most likely is not wearing a vape hoody, it's just speculation.
IMO it is just as valid a theory as a shopping bags handles.
To me it looks like white goggles but I seriously doubt that is what it is.

Anything new? I'm almost two full threads behind.

I keep seeing this mentioned, but I don't think I saw/heard where the quote came from. Can someone provide a link?

I keep seeing this mentioned, but I don't think I saw/heard where the quote came from. Can someone provide a link?

I believe it was stated by LE in the presser in which they released the audio clip of "...down the hill..."

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]

I respectfully hold a different opinion. It is not fear, it is risk analysis when making choices. One weigh the pros and cons, one make your decision and live with the consequence. It is a cultural changing in the past decades in US that we often feel we don't have the right to speak to other people's kids "why you are here alone" "I don't think this is safe to do this or that", both in person and online. I don't think that is anything wrong for saying I will not let my kids do this or that. You entitle your opinion and I live with mine. I don't think any listener should be over sensitive or feeling being offended or being criticized.

Ordinarily I would agree with you. However, here (Websleuths) is different, in my opinion. We don't know whether or not victims' loved ones visit here. If they do visit here, might they be 'over sensitive' or 'offended' or 'critized' by the talk about what we would/wouldn't let our kids do? Hindsight is 20/20 and it's quite possible they are second guessing their decisions under the most gut-wrenching of circumstances.

You are correct that we're each entitled to our own opinion. I personally prefer to keep my opinion (on what I would/wouldn't allow my kids to do) to myself. My opinion has no bearing on Libby's and Abby's case. My opinion won't provide any info helpful in solving this crime. However, my opinion could deeply hurt someone close to these families should they lurk here.

(Is it likely family members read these threads? It's happened. How often, I don't know. However, I prefer to err on the side of caution.)

As always, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members