IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop wondering if this monster is somehow connected to the property owner of where the girls were found. Whether it be relative, acquaintance, co-worker or even someone doing repairs on the property. I find it extremely coincidental that the one night the owner is away, a crime of this magnitude takes place on his land. I'm not saying he is involved but my gut says the knew he was away. With appearing so calm and having a plan, wouldn't he want an area to carry out the crime to be in a spot where there would be no interruptions? The only other possibility that comes to my mind is the crime was carried out there but rather in a car or van of some sort perhaps parked on the access road "down the hill from the bridge" and after he brought them across the river to the site that was discovered. This second part would make sense to the lady who was on the bridge shortly after and said she didn't notice anything. I don't know.....my mind is going through every possible scenario. God help LE catch this !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI about that technology....from my understanding, it can't improve a pixelated or scrambled picture, but what it does is compare and match to pictures that are presented to it. The example I saw used a pixelated picture of one of the Boston Marathon bombers. The machine was presented a series of pictures of known criminals and was able to give likely matches. The correct picture was actually ranked 11 out of 100 or something (sorry, I can't remember the exact numbers, but the story appeared on Ars Technica a couple weeks back if you're interested in finding it). So you offer up a bunch of pictures and the machine will do its best to match the pixelated picture to one or more of those.

Just wanted to add to what you were saying, that's all. And...JMO.

I thought they did an amazing job of Mr. Swirl Face.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil

If this perp is caught..(hated to type that -- YES HE WILL BE CAUGHT !! )
I hope the jury isn't prevented from seeing photos of what this monster did.

Forgot her (the victims') name and the perps' name ; but there was a case where a little Hispanic girl was murdered (her little friend witnessed her being abducted, I think) and the judge didn't allow the jury to see photos of how she was "posed". Lest the jury be unduly swayed against him.
I will never understand that.

Do NOT protect these filthy, horrible perps.

If someone wants more info. --will try to find some links. ^^^

I'm curious if the killer of A and L is a person in law enforcement, gov't., or a position of authority ? And this is why LE are so reticent to give details ?
As in, he may be able to slip under the radar with the 'right' persons' assistance ; so LE have to tread cautiously ??

Sorry just jumping back into this case..... but I don't think it was stated why LE thought the community at large was no longer at risk ?
Yes, I understand they (LE) feel he may have moved on from that area --- but surely SOME community is at risk ?? Wth ?
:moo:

Thank you!!! My brother and Sister in law's murderer, gets a new trial this year because the Supreme court ruled that the pictures submitted in his first trial were too prejudicial. He CREATED those horrible images. :(

9e0a8e08df978f5254a1f6795829fd94.jpg

Regarding the "pouch"

This was the first thing I thought of. These are really expensive versions, but I'm sure you can get the same style cheaper. A hunting or fishing "pouch." Top right pic and bottom left pic.

My bet is that BG is a hunter/fisherman/ or other outdoorsman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Can you share any info or a screenshot for those of us who do not do FB?

TIA

Screenshots not allowed as per Websleuths TOS, but a link and paraphrasing is okay ... just NOT direct quotes.

Last post for that guy was February 11th? Hmmm...

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/vaporizer-hoodie/
This is a vaping hoodie. It's basically a hoodie with a noozle in the drawstring.
IMO there's no way to claim BG is wearing one of these based upon the images we have. It looks just like a regular hoodie . The images we have are poor quality. So I think it's far-fetched to theorize that this is a special vaping hoodie
You can buy these addiction hoodies on Amazon??!!!!!!!!

9e0a8e08df978f5254a1f6795829fd94.jpg

Regarding the "pouch"

This was the first thing I thought of. These are really expensive versions, but I'm sure you can get the same style cheaper. A hunting or fishing "pouch." Top right pic and bottom left pic.

My bet is that BG is a hunter/fisherman/ or other outdoorsman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Funny you mentioned this~~I was checking out fishing areas and those that frequent fishing areas nearby. My thought is that it isn't bird or hunting season, so that would prohibit those activities, but maybe not.

Can you share any info or a screenshot for those of us who do not do FB?

TIA

this fugitive wanted for 2016 sex crimes has issues with projection. his faults or demons are projected on to others by him, (nothing is ever the fugitives fault) he can not accept love or give love because of his self hatred........ this facebook post was on Feb 11

https://www.facebook.com/justin.wildey.39?ref=br_rs

this fugitive wanted for 2016 sex crimes has issues with projection. his faults or demons are projected on to others by him, (nothing is ever the fugitives fault) he can not accept love or give love because of his self hatred........ this facebook post was on Feb 11

https://www.facebook.com/justin.wildey.39?ref=br_rs

I actually interpreted it the opposite way, that it was a passive-aggressive "dig" at someone who has rejected his offerings. Like the way someone would say "oh I pity this person they have this problem; I'm praying for them" when in fact the person who's being rather sanctimonious is the one with the problem.

I'm curious if anyone thinks there's any wild chance our perp is in his 70s? Might be a real long shot, but I'm looking at the age enhanced sketches of Dennis Melvin Howe, but he would be 75 now. Howe is wanted for the murder of Sharin Morningstar Keenan in Toronto in 1983. He has never been found.

howe2002-1.jpg

Wanted by the RCMP

Websleuths thread for Sharin Morningstar Keenan

Thank you. This confirms for me that we're not just possibly right, but we're not crazy.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, and it's probably not important, but afaik these types of whips only connect to tabletop vapes that need to be plugged in to an electrical outlet. It wouldn't be in his jacket.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I actually interpreted it the opposite way, that it was a passive-aggressive "dig" at someone who has rejected his offerings. Like the way someone would say "oh I pity this person they have this problem; I'm praying for them" when in fact the person who's being rather sanctimonious is the one with the problem.
I interpreted it in that way, as well. Probably meant for an ex. I've known people like that, they are best avoided...moo

He seems to be a narcissist. Moo

narcissist believe every person they meet is to be used and manipulated by them.............they view no one as their equal.

I thought they did an amazing job of Mr. Swirl Face.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil

Yes they did a great job with his photo. I'm shocked he is due to be out later this year.

Thank you!!! My brother and Sister in law's murderer, gets a new trial this year because the Supreme court ruled that the pictures submitted in his first trial were too prejudicial. He CREATED those horrible images. :(

I'm so sorry Tulessa I can't imagine how awful it must be for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214