IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on why Libby took the video of the POI : The girls had already passed him earlier on the trail on his way out. And then he appears again.

I thought he may have already been at the south end and passed them heading north...checked things out and about faced. This may have creeped them out and Libby took the video. JMO

[/SIZE]

How common is concealed carry in the Delphi area (or even in Indiana)? What would a typical local reaction be?

If it's concealed... well it would be concealed, there wouldn't be a reaction. But I'm about 20 minutes from there and to see someone open carry, I probably would give a 2nd glance but it would not make me nervous given that it is properly holstered and the person isn't behaving erratically.

is the area near the bridge known as a fishing spot?

This guy can't be found so he's a non-compliant child killer out of Illinois. I can't shake him from my mind.

https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/off...essionid=ec30bc830b268550155560794c3b77607333
This guy was a known gang member who was convicted of firing a gun in a city park, striking a young male teen. His friend was acquitted in a bench trial the same day as the jury heard the same evidence in his case and convicted.

Completely different circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

All maps with compass (which is the main idea with a map..I know that now..)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwYTFsamdtQ3JkWkE/view?usp=sharing

It is with humble gratitude that I thank you for constructing these fine maps.

The maps, coupled with the video, prove there could have been a car and a truck parked below the bridge just as I stated in the beginning. <modsnip>

[video=youtube;XzMvbfkhVlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMvbfkhVlw[/video]

Exactly, maybe a visited or stayed with relatives for the summer as a child. I like the idea of looking through obituaries or recent property transfers due to an inheritance.

And the crunch, crunch sound is sickening but a great video.
The area in this video looks like the location where the gold digging group set up camp when they were in Delphi. The group set up their camp by shallow water, and clearly knew the area.

https://youtu.be/zkZ9CvSX2o8

Regarding the white possible design/ logo or else on the POI's shirt, here is a closeup and a merge, in case the design is somewhat symmetrical. Another "Rorschach"..;--)

Here comes the Rorschach..

attachment.php

Just guessing the middle part:

attachment.php

-Nin

Hi Nin!!! :seeya:

Could be Harley Davidson Logo, perhaps??
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-hd3.JPG
    Capture-hd3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 800
  • Capture-hd2.JPG
    Capture-hd2.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 825
  • Capture-HD.JPG
    Capture-HD.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 108
I don't think it's a vape or vape hoodie. I did find a video link with one if you want to check out the way the tubing works, moves, etc. Smoke is here also for those who thought it was that. [video=youtube;F92hQfAWK4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92hQfAWK4g[/video]

I still think the white is rope or a molded shape bag handle. MOO

Ugh. This direction is making me think of the Frank character from Blue Velvet... Anyway, a quick Google search brought me to this: vape hoodies. I had no idea such a thing existed.

Jumping off topic a bit here, But I just can not see a the white part sticking out of the top being some sort of white sweatshirt logo. It looks 3 dimensional to me. I just can't for the life of me see how people are seeing this, i have tried and tried and I just don't see it.......Can somebody tell me what I am missing here plz? thx in advance

attachment.php
It's a plastic bag. It's the handle part. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's a vape or vape hoodie. I did find a video link with one if you want to check out the way the tubing works, moves, etc. Smoke is here also for those who thought it was that. [video=youtube;F92hQfAWK4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92hQfAWK4g[/video]
Could they pick the face that represents the vaping community any better? :)

No offense to vapers, I smoke and sometimes vape when it's an absolute must. Have never used the hoodies, think they're more of a conceled vaping unit.

BG sure wasn't worried about trespassing on private property out in the woodsy area, where people will run you off. He wasn't concerned about barking dogs. So, he is locally connected to this area.

The girls had been on the trail for an hour before that shot of Abby was taken. It didn't take them an hour to cross that bridge. Likely, they walked the trails first, then went to the bridge. It is also making sense that they crossed paths with him on the trail, thought him odd and that is why they photographed him on the bridge. As in, "ut - oh. Is that that weirdo coming towards us?" They stepped aside onto a platform to let him pass. Or, maybe that is rail bridge etiquette?

The video posted by some woman up thread is chilling. I am convinced that the girls were taken across the river to Logan's property. I just do not know if they were still alive when they reached the other side.

This guy knows the property lines. He is well aware of the area. And he knows who owns the property all around that area. And he knew that Logan wasn't around and that the southern neighbors weren't either. He knew where to cross the river and that it was out or sight from the bridge and trails. He played there as a kid and was run off the property. A lot. His path was over property owned by the RR, which had no agents in the area to make a complaint, two parcels of private property with property lines in the middle of a river which has a sandbar and fronted by a cemetery, which is public although privately owned. He knows how to get on someone else's property fast when confronted. He grew up there. He is a local.

So...I am wondering if the area near the bridge is good for fishing.

If it's true that he made contact with the girls before crossing the bridge, which I think is quite possible, that would suggest that he is very familiar with that park and surrounding area. He knew exactly where to take the girls to minimize the possibility that he would be seen or caught.

BG sure wasn't worried about trespassing on private property out in the woodsy area, where people will run you off. He wasn't concerned about barking dogs. So, he is locally connected to this area.

The girls had been on the trail for an hour before that shot of Abby was taken. It didn't take them an hour to cross that bridge. Likely, they walked the trails first, then went to the bridge. It is also making sense that they crossed paths with him on the trail, thought him odd and that is why they photographed him on the bridge. As in, "ut - oh. Is that that weirdo coming towards us?" They stepped aside onto a platform to let him pass. Or, maybe that is rail bridge etiquette?

The video posted by some woman up thread is chilling. I am convinced that the girls were taken across the river to Logan's property. I just do not know if they were still alive when they reached the other side.

This guy knows the property lines. He is well aware of the area. And he knows who owns the property all around that area. And he knew that Logan wasn't around and that the southern neighbors weren't either. He knew where to cross the river and that it was out or sight from the bridge and trails. He played there as a kid and was run off the property. A lot. His path was over property owned by the RR, which had no agents in the area to make a complaint, two parcels of private property with property lines in the middle of a river which has a sandbar and fronted by a cemetery, which is public although privately owned. He knows how to get on someone else's property fast when confronted. He grew up there. He is a local.

I think so too, but I think he contacted the girls before they were on the bridge, and forced them to cross the bridge to get them to that isolated location. I don't think that the girls saw him as a stranger and photographed him, but were instead his captives on the bridge and took the photo with the hope that someone would see it and help them.

Well nighty night all...I'm off to watch Bates Motel.

To the out there. Your days are numbered.

You are correct that we're each entitled to our own opinion. I personally prefer to keep my opinion (on what I would/wouldn't allow my kids to do) to myself. My opinion has no bearing on Libby's and Abby's case. My opinion won't provide any info helpful in solving this crime. However, my opinion could deeply hurt someone close to these families should they lurk here.
As always, just my opinion.
rsbm

Oh how I wish this was a REQUIREMENT here, instead of just common sense empathy!

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]
This is amazing. It helps me to see what I've thought for awhile. Thank you so much. How close the crime scene was to the end of the bridge!!!! And just as shallow as I thought. Excellent work. A million thank yous!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My thoughts from the beginning. There's a connection to knowing about the Logan property IMO. Mr Logan said the area is very difficult to reach.

"You are going to be just as confused as I was as to how did these two little girls got here from the high bridge with all of this rough terrain..."

"They would have had to come over through this territory&#8230;not an easy trip,"

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

Also, If you watch the most recent video of the woman crossing the bridge there is a point where she makes a comment about seeing a homeowner and being careful not to go on private property.

Yes, but I'm all over the place with this.

Two perps was planted in my mind in the very beginning and LE has not said anything to dissuade me. However, there very well could be only one. When the voice recording was first released, I tried to imagine a second person at the bottom of the hill saying: "Come down the hill." but "go down the hill" is like an earworm I can't get rid of. I even considered maybe LE left the first word off because they didn't want to give us the position of the person giving the command.

A number of SK have accomplices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member