IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is fugitive for a 2016 sex crime but not a suspectr for this crime as of now...tricia said we can sleuth him
,,,,,,,justin wildey
Thanks. It is interesting that he has white sunglasses on his head at his home page on FB.

BG sure wasn't worried about trespassing on private property out in the woodsy area, where people will run you off. He wasn't concerned about barking dogs. So, he is locally connected to this area.

The girls had been on the trail for an hour before that shot of Abby was taken. It didn't take them an hour to cross that bridge. Likely, they walked the trails first, then went to the bridge. It is also making sense that they crossed paths with him on the trail, thought him odd and that is why they photographed him on the bridge. As in, "ut - oh. Is that that weirdo coming towards us?" They stepped aside onto a platform to let him pass. Or, maybe that is rail bridge etiquette?

The video posted by some woman up thread is chilling. I am convinced that the girls were taken across the river to Logan's property. I just do not know if they were still alive when they reached the other side.

This guy knows the property lines. He is well aware of the area. And he knows who owns the property all around that area. And he knew that Logan wasn't around and that the southern neighbors weren't either. He knew where to cross the river and that it was out or sight from the bridge and trails. He played there as a kid and was run off the property. A lot. His path was over property owned by the RR, which had no agents in the area to make a complaint, two parcels of private property with property lines in the middle of a river which has a sandbar and fronted by a cemetery, which is public although privately owned. He knows how to get on someone else's property fast when confronted. He grew up there. He is a local.

I could have written most of this, TeaTime. I'm not so sure that he grew up there but either way, he knows that trestle area and the surrounding town like I know the color of my nail polish. This horrific tragedy was not happenstance. There is premeditation involved. It is possible it was filmed to be sold later on the blackmarket. This was incredibly evil to murder two innocent little girls.

I've always considered that he lived in an abandoned and vacant home or just in the woods. Bathing in the Deer Creek would be a natural thing to do. I've been in chilly Colorado rivers, by choice. This &*$% suspect does not stay at resorts. He is low life scum who kills babies.

Stay with this...you are on to something
Remember the 'totality' of the case
(I'm not calling him 'BG' cause people get fixated on suspect in one place)
Totality of case - Suspect aware of the following:
School vacation
Girls 4 to 5 hours alone on trail
Private property close by
Location to take girls, very secluded, shaped like a bowl
Suspect knew Logan (farmer, property owner) was going to be off the farm afternoon and evening

Yes, yes, yes. Our Suspected Child Killer was well aware of the opportunity before it unfolded. Not only was Logan gone from home on the day of the girls' missing report, but he was also gone the next morning when they were found. In no way, do I feel the property owner is engaged in the crime against Abigail and Liberty. He was used and abused by BG. My heart aches for him, his son and grandson. And for the entire community.

I know LE knows, but I wish we knew how often Logan is not home on Monday afternoon and evenings.
If Monday, 2/13 was Logan's first time in a while that he was not on the farm during pm and evening hours, then who did he tell or who knew he wasn't going to be there?

Whoever knows Logan's daily routine is worth checking out.

Does anyone know if they update RSO's stats like weight? Or do they just go off what the stats were when they were arrested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if Logan is in his house? Can he see the crime scene? I mean he has a big backyard and it is on a hill. Is he at home or not critical to BG for his planning?

Mr. L owns a long section of property along Deer Creek. His home is not visible from the Creek. However, in an interview, he was mourning the death of the sweet girls as well as grieving the loss of his pristine property where his son and his grandson often played. The land along the creek was enjoyed by the family but probably not frequently.

does anyone know if Logan is in his house? Can he see the crime scene? I mean he has a big backyard and it is on a hill. Is he at home or not critical to BG for his planning?

I don't remember the exact interview, but I got the sense, you could not see it from his house.

I commented awhile back wondering about the possibility this sick person took control of the phone and recorded the murders.

I wondered that also. My cell phone is synced with my iPad, so whatever I film or snap a picture of with my phone also appears on my iPad at home.

Libby chose to film him cautiously instead of running away because there wasn't yet a sense of danger, merely a sense of unease that she couldn't quite quantify at the time.
IMO

(In response to some who have queried why the girls didn't run away when they saw him on the bridge).

I wondered that also. My cell phone is synced with my iPad, so whatever I film or snap a picture of with my phone also appears on my iPad at home.

Did not know that was possible. Creepy if that was the case.

I know LE knows, but I wish we knew how often Logan is not home on Monday afternoon and evenings.
If Monday, 2/13 was Logan's first time in a while that he was not on the farm during pm and evening hours, then who did he tell or who knew he wasn't going to be there?

Whoever knows Logan's daily routine is worth checking out.

FWIW, RL was gone the afternoon of Feb 13 but home approx. 6:30 pm (iirc) when searchers came to enquire if they could search his property.

A total of 88 posts had to be unapproved, all talking about some random person on a FB group. Nobody bothered to use the Alert feature and ask if it was okay to discuss, and even concerns expressed by some of our more veteran WSers went unheeded.

The ONLY individual Tricia authorized for discussion here was Justin Wildey.

In future, if you aren't certain whether or not you can discuss something, don't just go ahead and discuss it and wait for Mods/Admin to stumble across it. Ask via the Alert feature or through a personal message to Mods or Admin ... and wait for an answer.

Any more violations and Time Outs will be issued.

Thread is open again for posting.

It is with humble gratitude that I thank you for constructing these fine maps.

The maps, coupled with the video, prove there could have been a car and a truck parked below the bridge just as I stated in the beginning. <modsnip>

[video=youtube;XzMvbfkhVlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMvbfkhVlw[/video]

Here they are.
High Bridge with vehicles.jpg

Original photo was snipped and contrast added. The red square marks the placement of the vehicles.

Wondered that myself

Taking the chance that your avatar is Paul Brady. During an emotional murder investigation, a dear member, Meara, sent this special video my way.

[video=youtube;D0D55XI0nrw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0D55XI0nrw[/video]

I really don't think it was necessary for him to know RL or where property lines were. When I was young and dumb, I went to a lot of field parties. There were often 50-100 people drinking, talking, playing music, etc. and sometimes even fighting. There was almost always a farm house within less than a mile, but nobody seemed to notice the noise unless it somehow carried over to within a couple hundred feet or so of the house. With all the visitors there are yearly at the bridge/trail, I find it hard to believe someone would be suspicious seeing someone on or near the bridge on a sunny afternoon.

I personally think it's unlikely that the guy knows RL because there'd be a good chance that he'd be recognized if he was seen by him. The same is true for other neighbors. I think he's either someone who is there often enough that it wouldn't seem odd to see him there, or he spent a lot of time there in the past and nobody recognizes him. MOO

Does anyone happen to know offhand whether it is common for police to not report rape/sexual assault of murder victims if the victims are found dead and it happens to be the case? When the perp is still unknown and at large, would the sexual assault/rape component of the crime be withheld?

Here they are.
View attachment 112064

Original photo was snipped and contrast added. The red square marks the placement of the vehicles.

IMO Also here in yellow box :)
a59597326085010bf63cebb067580963.jpg

Does anyone happen to know offhand whether it is common for police to not report rape/sexual assault of murder victims if the victims are found dead and it happens to be the case? When the perp is still unknown and at large, would the sexual assault/rape component of the crime be withheld?

I haven't seen that many cases where they've immediately mentioned sexual assault. It seems like they usually hold that back for at least a while, especially when it involves children. MOO

IMO its very common. The less info they share the more they can sort out credible tips etc

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just curious... I admit I've just been skimming through the last 5 threads. Is there any new info in this case or are we still just analyzing the same BG photos and making speculation? I really am emotionally invested in this case but these last few threads seem like pointless rehashing. Sorry to all. I love you guys and still have mad love for websleuths, I just have a real life too and don't have time to read through a lot of rehashing. Again much love to all! I hope this guy is caught soon. Every time I log on I'm hoping to see new leads but I just see people saying the same things about the same pic. Here's hoping that tomorrow sheds new light on this case and new info is revealed.

I keep seeing this mentioned, but I don't think I saw/heard where the quote came from. Can someone provide a link?

I found it posted here: (The link is no longer working, though.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-11&p=13180042#post13180042

The link in the post referenced was just broken. Here is the working link.

"A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-indiana-murder-mystery-as-reward-reaches-50g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3