IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi late nighters! Just to save ya some time, nothing new has been released at all by investigators. Case at a stand still. :eek:fftobed:

in my heart i absolutely believe the killer? killer's are not local. it's a tight community , where everyone know's everyone. someone would recognise this guy if he was local. they are good enough pic's to do it. no way around it!! it break's my heart for the girl's and their loved one's. they need closure, and they need this animal caught.

A total of 88 posts had to be unapproved, all talking about some random person on a FB group. Nobody bothered to use the Alert feature and ask if it was okay to discuss, and even concerns expressed by some of our more veteran WSers went unheeded.

The ONLY RSO Tricia authorized for discussion here was Justin Wildey.

In future, if you aren't certain whether or not you can discuss something, don't just go ahead and discuss it and wait for Mods/Admin to stumble across it. Ask via the Alert feature or through a personal message to Mods or Admin ... and wait for an answer.

Any more violations and Time Outs will be issued.

Thread is open again for posting.
I am wondering if there is a way to use this alert feature on Tapatalk? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

IMO Also here in yellow box :)
a59597326085010bf63cebb067580963.jpg

True. Thank you, ezrah. I think I cut off part of one vehicle with the top red line.

I've seen shapes of people down there, too. It would not disturb me as much if I knew for certain that LEO had spoken to these people who were present and just below where Abby and Libby were on the High Bridge when Abby's photo was taken. I would also like to know if Libby intentionally placed these vehicles in Abby's photo. Either that's why she photographed the vehicles or Libby was showing how far off the ground they were on the bridge and the cars coincidentally appear in the same photo.

Author and Town Marshall of Telluride, James Kolar, is attributed as saying, "There are no coincidences. They are clues." If my senses are correct, there were men below the girls filming and at least one suspect, BG, was with them on the Bridge.

This is why LEO cannot verify the voice belongs to BG. This is why at first, LEO thought BG participated in the little girls murders. Participated with whom?
" ... police released photos of a man they are seeking to identify in connection with the case. They have since said they consider him to be the main suspect in the killings.

According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing."

Then, there is this exchange between the Sheriff and the reporter:
The reporter clarified that he asked the question because some may be concerned when they hear the words “foul play suspected” that there may be somebody “preying on people that they need to be afraid of.”

“Our people are very smart. They are a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation I think quite successfully

Is that an insinuation that the locals should have a very good idea about the Perp's ID?

And the quote below is a very precise clue for us. These two precious girls did not die in vain. Parents will become more vigilant as this type of danger increases in our society. Those innocent, in the ways of the world, such as Abby and Libby were, cannot imagine the cruelty, hatred and evil that can reside in the heart of man.

[Sergeant Tim] Riley said parents should keep an eye on their children. [...] “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

I am wondering if there is a way to use this alert feature on Tapatalk? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
If you click on the post 3 small dots appear on the right hand side . it has the report option

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I believe it was stated by LE in the presser in which they released the audio clip of "...down the hill..."

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]

IMO police are convinced that Libby and Abby's killer is a serial killer.

Why do I believe that?

Because at 11:17 into the video Doug Carter of the Indiana State Police says:

" Who's next ?

I hate to ask you that question, I would give my life to not have to"

Someone said that someone said - basically a "news" station (known for hyperbole) was supposedly quoting "a law enforcement source".

Frankly, it doesn't strike me as credible...

While we are on this subject, I seem to remember initial reports that LE wasn't even positive these were murders, which indicates to me a lack of obvious signs of rape or even graphic violence. There were, after all, open caskets. Then again, LE has been playing this extremely close to the vest all along.

IMHO... I always suspected they were strangled or drowned.

The killer could have hanged the girls (UGH!!! :( ) and therefore LE could not, at first know, if it possibly was a double suicide.
And that might explain why they, at first, was unsure if it was murder.

If this perp is caught..(hated to type that -- YES HE WILL BE CAUGHT !! )
I hope the jury isn't prevented from seeing photos of what this monster did.

Forgot her (the victims') name and the perps' name ; but there was a case where a little Hispanic girl was murdered (her little friend witnessed her being abducted, I think) and the judge didn't allow the jury to see photos of how she was "posed". Lest the jury be unduly swayed against him.
I will never understand that.

Do NOT protect these filthy, horrible perps.

If someone wants more info. --will try to find some links. ^^^

I'm curious if the killer of A and L is a person in law enforcement, gov't., or a position of authority ? And this is why LE are so reticent to give details ?
As in, he may be able to slip under the radar with the 'right' persons' assistance ; so LE have to tread cautiously ??

Sorry just jumping back into this case..... but I don't think it was stated why LE thought the community at large was no longer at risk ?
Yes, I understand they (LE) feel he may have moved on from that area --- but surely SOME community is at risk ?? Wth ?
:moo:
Please excuse my dumb question (I probably should just go to bed)...What is meant by "posed"? By positioning bodies a certain way, is that how SK leave their mark for LE? I haven't researched cases outside of this one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I can't stop wondering if this monster is somehow connected to the property owner of where the girls were found. Whether it be relative, acquaintance, co-worker or even someone doing repairs on the property. I find it extremely coincidental that the one night the owner is away, a crime of this magnitude takes place on his land. I'm not saying he is involved but my gut says the knew he was away. With appearing so calm and having a plan, wouldn't he want an area to carry out the crime to be in a spot where there would be no interruptions? The only other possibility that comes to my mind is the crime was carried out there but rather in a car or van of some sort perhaps parked on the access road "down the hill from the bridge" and after he brought them across the river to the site that was discovered. This second part would make sense to the lady who was on the bridge shortly after and said she didn't notice anything. I don't know.....my mind is going through every possible scenario. God help LE catch this !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM---The land owner was not away that night. He was home when searchers knocked on his door around 6:30pm or so, to ask permission to go onto his property.

But I do agree that it could have been someone connected somehow. He did say his son and his friends used to play down there a lot. I wonder if they have looked at any of those childhood friends. Any of them have any criminal histories?

BBM---The land owner was not away that night. He was home when searchers knocked on his door around 6:30pm or so, to ask permission to go onto his property.

But I do agree that it could have been someone connected somehow. He did say his son and his friends used to play down there a lot. I wonder if they have looked at any of those childhood friends. Any of them have any criminal histories?

Excellent idea IMO
Also, I would love to know where the landowner was that day , and why .
Not because I suspect him of being involved, but to try to figure out who might have felt safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't return in the middle of the deed.
Then again, the perp may have been so involved with the "hunt " that he wasn't concerned about it at that time and just knowing no one was home was good enough .

Stay with this...you are on to something
Remember the 'totality' of the case
(I'm not calling him 'BG' cause people get fixated on suspect in one place)
Totality of case - Suspect aware of the following:
School vacation
Girls 4 to 5 hours alone on trail
Private property close by
Location to take girls, very secluded, shaped like a bowl
Suspect knew Logan (farmer, property owner) was going to be off the farm afternoon and evening
Good thought on possibly knowing the property owner was gone. That seems very possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I know morel hunting isn't in yet, but I know people commonly carry bags for harvesting such things.

Are there any other simular things in season that someone might be lookong for, and maybe keeping in a bag? Like other mushrooms, ginseng, or things like that?

Please excuse my dumb question (I probably should just go to bed)...What is meant by "posed"? By positioning bodies a certain way, is that how SK leave their mark for LE? I haven't researched cases outside of this one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Not a dumb question.

"posed" would be positioning a body or arranging or re-arranging items around a body as just two examples. But that alone would not be indicative of a serial killer.

Marking my spot and so disappointed we've not caught this creep yet!

Good thought on possibly knowing the property owner was gone. That seems very possible.

Key here would be to know if Logan (farmer, property owner) is away from his property every Monday afternoon. Someone reported he was home by 6:30 because the searchers knocked on his door requesting to search his land.

What are the odds that the timeframe you are away from your home in the afternoon, is the same timeframe two girls go for a hike and end up deceased in your backyard?

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/06/breaking-death-investigation-underway-on-near-north-side/

INDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis Metropolitan Police are on the scene of a person found dead outside of a residence.

The discovery was made shortly after 3 a.m., in the 2100 block of N. Riley Ave. Responding IMPD officers found a person with severe trauma to the upper portion of the body. The adult male victim was found in the driveway.

Although the IMPD crime lab and homicide detectives are on-scene, they have not yet determined if the cause of death is suicide or homicide.

So are we thinking that there is a car in Abby's photo.. because I agree there is Something there!
f3ab52fee0c72c2a04d6ddc3db8202a2.jpg

Photo blown up to see blurry images on left, on the ground. LE blurred something there

ef8a0008c4f5e8730bbc3a1b515ac224.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you mentioned this~~I was checking out fishing areas and those that frequent fishing areas nearby. My thought is that it isn't bird or hunting season, so that would prohibit those activities, but maybe not.

The time of year would have been beneficial to BG. Mild winter, etc.

MOO is some variables BG was counting on, in this specific case.

Excellent idea IMO
Also, I would love to know where the landowner was that day , and why .
Not because I suspect him of being involved, but to try to figure out who might have felt safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't return in the middle of the deed.
Then again, the perp may have been so involved with the "hunt " that he wasn't concerned about it at that time and just knowing no one was home was good enough .

For me, the same holds for the property owners of the property nearest to the SE end of the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321