IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think you can see this guys ears? (Again, I did skip a few pages in previous threads so please forgive me if it has been covered.) Can the ear area be cleaned up?

user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_prsme_.jpeg
user29375-1487202599-media2_c4c7cc_129_240_prsme_.jpeg

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...photos-bridge-delphi-trails-picture-identity/

BG sure wasn't worried about trespassing on private property out in the woodsy area, where people will run you off. He wasn't concerned about barking dogs. So, he is locally connected to this area.

The girls had been on the trail for an hour before that shot of Abby was taken. It didn't take them an hour to cross that bridge. Likely, they walked the trails first, then went to the bridge. It is also making sense that they crossed paths with him on the trail, thought him odd and that is why they photographed him on the bridge. As in, "ut - oh. Is that that weirdo coming towards us?" They stepped aside onto a platform to let him pass. Or, maybe that is rail bridge etiquette?

The video posted by some woman up thread is chilling. I am convinced that the girls were taken across the river to Logan's property. I just do not know if they were still alive when they reached the other side.

This guy knows the property lines. He is well aware of the area. And he knows who owns the property all around that area. And he knew that Logan wasn't around and that the southern neighbors weren't either. He knew where to cross the river and that it was out or sight from the bridge and trails. He played there as a kid and was run off the property. A lot. His path was over property owned by the RR, which had no agents in the area to make a complaint, two parcels of private property with property lines in the middle of a river which has a sandbar and fronted by a cemetery, which is public although privately owned. He knows how to get on someone else's property fast when confronted. He grew up there. He is a local.
Stay with this...you are on to something
Remember the 'totality' of the case
(I'm not calling him 'BG' cause people get fixated on suspect in one place)
Totality of case - Suspect aware of the following:
School vacation
Girls 4 to 5 hours alone on trail
Private property close by
Location to take girls, very secluded, shaped like a bowl
Suspect knew Logan (farmer, property owner) was going to be off the farm afternoon and evening

<modsnip>

Why are we sleuthing some random guy who is on a fb page that is off limits here and posting about it?

I'm confused.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

Exactly, maybe a visited or stayed with relatives for the summer as a child. I like the idea of looking through obituaries or recent property transfers due to an inheritance.

And the crunch, crunch sound is sickening but a great video.
In my part of Indiana it's not unheard of for older people (like the land owner where the girls were found), or farmers to lease their land to hunters. Usually, it's leased to people who grew up hunting in the country and moved away for their jobs etc. My parents neighbor leases 64 acres in the middle of nowhere to a man from Indianapolis. He would be very familiar with this 64 acres and he is the only person allowed to be on this land. I think all land owners in Delphi and surrounding counties should mention to LE land leases, or people who hunt on their property or maybe people that have been caught on their property illegally.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think you can see this guys ears? (Again, I did skip a few pages in previous threads so please forgive me if it has been covered.) Can the ear area be cleaned up?

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...photos-bridge-delphi-trails-picture-identity/

In the larger size of these images I've seen, the pic on the left, where his hoodie is down & we can see his hair - imo. I do think i can see his ears, or I should say at least on one side of his head I think I do.

Why are we sleuthing some random guy who is on a fb page that is off limits here and posting about it?

I'm confused.

Maybe these discussions are better served via the email link to each other?

On page one the rules... You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

Logan's farm. Yes, I know he was cleared.
1) What type of farm is it?
2) What sort of farm can a farmer not be around on Monday pm and evening? It definitely is not dairy, just sayin'&#128522;

Yes I believe his ear is clearly visible when zoomed in, that was why I thought he has the newsboy cap on rather than the hoodie or ear flap hat. Just IMO though.

I also think it's a plastic sack handle in his jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logan's farm. Yes, I know he was cleared.
1) What type of farm is it?
2) What sort of farm can a farmer not be around on Monday pm and evening? It definitely is not dairy, just sayin'[emoji4]

Has it been called a farm in MSM? I thought it was just referred to as land.

Also my family owned 400 acres of farmland up until a few years ago. It hadn't actually been farmed in decades, but we still called it the farm.

He may be farming crops, in which that would be the off season. Or he only farms part of the land. Or he doesn't farm at all anymore. JMO.

I'm confused.

Correct. We cannot go there. Generally to members: Stop the FB stuff before this thread is shut down indefinitely. No one wants to be in TimeOut when the arrests go down.

I really do love all of you guys however,

View attachment 112050
Right? If one more person blows up a portion of those pics and says, "does anyone see that blurry fuzzy thing? Could that be a ---------------it looks like---------------to me!" There is nothing left to analyze that is actually USEFUL to finding this guy. No one is going to suddenly notice a unique signature ring, tatoo or something at this point, we have focused on twigs, shadows, blurring, assembly line clothing, and, heaven help us, the perps penis! Oy VEY! Time to move on!

Has it been called a farm in MSM? I thought it was just referred to as land.

Also my family owned 400 acres of farmland up until a few years ago. It hadn't actually been farmed in decades, but we still called it the farm.

He may be farming crops, in which that would be the off season. Or he only farms part of the land. Or he doesn't farm at all anymore. JMO.

Thanks for the clarification.

I think so too, but I think he contacted the girls before they were on the bridge, and forced them to cross the bridge to get them to that isolated location. I don't think that the girls saw him as a stranger and photographed him, but were instead his captives on the bridge and took the photo with the hope that someone would see it and help them.

does anyone know if Logan is in his house? Can he see the crime scene? I mean he has a big backyard and it is on a hill. Is he at home or not critical to BG for his planning?

Wow, your are right, this Dennis Howe child murderer looks just like BG. Wonder if this guy Dennis ever had any offspring?
I'm curious if anyone thinks there's any wild chance our perp is in his 70s? Might be a real long shot, but I'm looking at the age enhanced sketches of Dennis Melvin Howe, but he would be 75 now. Howe is wanted for the murder of Sharin Morningstar Keenan in Toronto in 1983. He has never been found.

howe2002-1.jpg

Wanted by the RCMP

Websleuths thread for Sharin Morningstar Keenan

And if it were Howe as BG, he would be 74 years old. Some old guys retain their build and fitness even into their later years.
I'm curious if anyone thinks there's any wild chance our perp is in his 70s? Might be a real long shot, but I'm looking at the age enhanced sketches of Dennis Melvin Howe, but he would be 75 now. Howe is wanted for the murder of Sharin Morningstar Keenan in Toronto in 1983. He has never been found.

howe2002-1.jpg

Wanted by the RCMP

Websleuths thread for Sharin Morningstar Keenan

LE had previously stated that the video was " nightmares are made of"

And I hope that they don't have to release more snippets of it in order to catch the suspect. My God, those poor girls....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

does anyone know if Logan is in his house? Can he see the crime scene? I mean he has a big backyard and it is on a hill. Is he at home or not critical to BG for his planning?

I don't think so. I think that's why it was chosen. It was down a big hill from logan, who owns quite a bit of property. That spot is probably never/ rarely seen by him. He is older and pointed down the hill at the area.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members