IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the killer took the girls across the creek (to commit his horrible crime) because he had parked his car by the cemetery which is located ca 0.25 miles right behind where the bodies was found.

Do you know how hard it is to cross a stream even with a slow current running? And with 2 people in front of you? They'd either pull away or start screaming. It just doesn't make sense to me that they crossed the creek.

Do you know how hard it is to cross a stream even with a slow current running? And with 2 people in front of you? They'd either pull away or start screaming. It just doesn't make sense to me that they crossed the creek.
I keep harping on this video but it was a big aha moment for me to see actually how shallow the water is (couple inches maybe in spots) right near the south end of the bridge. I think if you watch the video posted by "No It's Not" and see her actually walk across the bridge, exit the bridge, and walk to the water you may change your mind. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Especially if it's 3-5 feet deep of COLD water.

What I find far fetched is the idea that the dead girls were found naked and raped, yet LE only "suspected foul play."
Who said they were found "naked and raped"????

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He says "GA down (DAHN) the hill". I just listened over and over (it was too troubling for me to listen to before) and I must say that I have chills because I always thought they should go search into the Pittsburgh area and hang more billboards in that entire area. That is PITTSBURGHESE. I would know it anywhere.

I don't see any cars, but there does appear to be someone standing under the bridge, between the 1st and 2nd rungs in the picture.
attachment.php

That is what you call wood grain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially if it's 3-5 feet deep of COLD water.
If you see below mentioned video, the stream in there area we are thinking they crossed is barely ankle deep.
I keep harping on this video but it was a big aha moment for me to see actually how shallow the water is (couple inches maybe in spots) right near the south end of the bridge. I think if you watch the video posted by "No It's Not" and see her actually walk across the bridge, exit the bridge, and walk to the water you may change your mind. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I want to believe it isn't a sex crime. However, a journalist on Facebook posted that he or she saw girls' clothes near the creek. I can't seem to find the link to that post, but I'll keep looking. If someone has that handy it would be great.

Interesting though, that this 'reporter' seems to have been the *only* 'reporter' to have mentioned this... AND... his actual words were not that he saw 'their' clothes, but that he saw clothes. They may not have been 'their' clothes, or even 'clothes' at all. I am assuming that police had the area cordoned off, and reporters and the public were made to keep far away so that they could not see anything.

I was initially thinking, well of *course* it was a sex crime because why else would 2 teens be murdered. But yesterday my mind started expanding.

ETA: Ok, someone posted the link, so he said, "From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby." That is 225 feet away. Can you visualize that distance? And yet this guy could tell that not only were they clothes, but they were 'the girls' clothes'??? (Did he even know at that time what the girls had been wearing? Was there something unique about their clothing that would make the 'clothing' discernible as 'their' clothing?) Unfortunately, people say things and rumors get started and they become 'facts'.

Now..now..no need to get snarky. I see a guy in light colored pants, dark jacket, looking up at the bridge. We all see different things, that's what makes us unique.
attachment.php

No disrespect intended but you are looking at a railroad tie. There is not a person standing there. It's simply the grain of the wood.

OK yes, there is a road. BUT all those video demonstrations we've been looking at shows that her picture was taken all the way down the other end of the bridge by the water where that road is NOT located. Unless I'm seeing it wrong. LOL Let me see that video again.

I agree. There is a road at the southeast end of the bridge. It is a private drive that runs under the bridge but there is no road near the edge of the creek that would show vehicles under where Abby's pic was taken which is closer to the northwest end..
In this post by Member WebSight ,the photo of the bridge from downstream shows clearly that there is no road in that area;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-16&p=13190276#post13190276

bridge pic.jpg
bridge pillars.jpg

Photo credit in original post

Sorry, but do we know the difference in time between when the first snapshot of Abby was taken as compared to the still frame pulled from the video showing the perp?
We do not know. :/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Good morning, everyone. Three weeks now. I hope there is a press conference soon.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

yes before I visited the area, I was quite shocked. The maps and aerial shots make everything look so large and spread out when in fact they are really close. I was surprised too.

If you see below mentioned video, the stream in there area we are thinking they crossed is barely ankle deep.

But that is now! If you look at the video of the police in the creek itself a couple of days after the murders, it is much deeper.. waist deep in fact. I think there was a great deal of rain the day before the murders...which would make the creek much higher than ankle deep when the video 2 weeks later was done. I'll check rain levels for Delphi and get back to you.

Ok, I checked for Indiannaoplis... a half inch of rain ending Feb 9th... so a high creek was probably not at the time of the murders.

Sorry, but do we know the difference in time between when the first snapshot of Abby was taken as compared to the still frame pulled from the video showing the perp?

Not that I know of. I have found nothing in any repports anywhere.

MOO

I wonder then why fb help suggests otherwise-
https://www.facebook.com/help/210081519032737?helpref=uf_permalink

How can I report a convicted sex offender?
Convicted sex offenders are not allowed to use Facebook. If you've encountered an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it to us.
Please make sure you provide one of the following with your report:

• A link to a listing in a national or state sex offender registry
  • A link to an online news article
  • A link to a court document
If you aren't able to include this with your report, we recommend that you ask a local law enforcement representative to contact us so we can take action on your report. Once we're able to confirm someone's status as a sex offender, we immediately disable their account.

FWIW- RSO are allowed to have social media accounts. It was declared unconstitutional to forbade it. Much will be decided this year as there is a case regarding this in the Supreme Court now.

so behind your writing "heading south" is that the private road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow