IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question......has there been any video footage of the parents at all? I've seen tons of neighbors responding, police, but can't say I've seen the parents yet. Of course I don't watch every video on this case either. Just wondering.
I haven't seen any and I find this kind of odd? I would think they would speak at a press conference or assign someone to speak for them, pleading for any information leading to the arrest of this person? Please understand that this is in NO way meant to bash the family or insinuate anything. I cannot for the life of me imagine the pain they are suffering right now and I continue to pray for them. I just find it odd that we haven't heard from them yet. IMO

Oh dear, I'm sorry about the mistake!

No problem. It takes a few tries to learn the tricks around here. Good luck... I don't want them to start making me take a drink every time someone forgets. :giggle:

Libby's dad was in her life extensively. She split her time with both her grandparents and her dad, as I understand. Her mother resides in Kentucky.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I saw a photo of him today and she favors him! What a terrible loss.

Just had a silly thought.
Supposing BG is reading here. He is trying to stay under the radar out in the streets right?

So going by our ruminations he can't: vape, carry a plastic bag, wear white glasses have a goatee, short beard, mustache or 5 o'clock shadow, have his hood up or down, wear a cap with a rolled bill, wear a Doo rag, wear any hat or camo. He can't wear comfy blue jeans, blue jackets or load his pockets with crap. He can't Wear a fanny pack or put his hands in his pockets. Ha.

Good. I hope we give him an ulcer trying to figure out what he CAN wear when he dresses in the morning. I hope the heat is making him paranoid and sick. I hope he has the trots.

Sorry. Losing my mind from lack of sleep reading here at night.

Going to start my night shift at work. Keep up all of the great work guys. All ideas keep this fresh. I never wanna have to bump this thread...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This was posted some threads ago and helped me to see that he did have a hoodie on. I don't think it's doctored but to invert the color. Maybe a hat underneath it which is common I think, kinda looks like the bill. Also, because I always see a full head of hair on the 2nd photo too I have started to think the hoodie may be a certain camo and not a solid color. That may explain why it looks like hair? IMO.

(Pic not quoted)
This is a manipulated photo ... I believe mods deleted it previously. Not a wise pic to use, JMO. Better to stick with LE posted photo.

I enhanced this photo so you can see something in the very left hand side in the middle.. I wonder if this is Abby standing there. The next photo of the guy, he is side stepping to go around her.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow! I think you're right. I have been trying to think why he's making that move!

Hello! I am several days behind on the discussion but have a quick question. This information about Libby's phone pinging in several different places on the evening of the 13th is something I am trying to verify. I have read several posts that refer to this which state that her grandfather said that her phone had pinged several times and in different places as if it were moving around. I read he said this in the first day or two of the investigation. Is this a rumor or have any of you seen verification of this via a legitimate source?

I apologize if this has already been discussed but has there been any thought to searching homeless shelters/outdoor areas where homeless would sleep/stay? It could explain how he could easily pass under the radar, as he has no family or friends in the area. Plus, being that he is homeless/drifter, he may have spent plenty of time on the trail every day. I remember reading somewhere about someone who recounted a story of being asked for money by a homeless man around the area weeks before the murders. Not sure of the validity, as I just read it in passing on FB.

If he were homeless/drifter, all the evidence in the world wouldn't find him because he has no connections to any thing. Again, if this has already been discussed and refuted I apologize.

This thread will be closing in about 5 minutes so heads up.

Thanks,
Tricia

I'm confused...are we now studying Random Sex Offenders? I thought that wasn't allowed...

Police do not always reveal the injuries a victim received prior to murder, and the cause of death is commonly withheld. We will only find out more about what happened to the girls if and when charges are filed, as that will include details such as rape. The man in the photo is the suspect. He very likely raped and strangled the girls within a couple of hours of meeting them.

Regarding hiding in plain sight, DNA from Paul Bernardo, the Scarborough rapist, was submitted for analysis but months later it had still not been analyzed. Many people who knew him joked that he looked a lot like the suspect that police sought, but he was such an easy going clean-cut professional that no one really believed that he was a serial rapist and murderer. That may be what has happened here.

There's another case of a well known outdoor photographer and father of young girls who drove from Montana to Wyoming to abduct a young girl. There was nothing about him that would suggest that he was capable of what he did. He was only caught because the girl miraculously survived.

"A Montana man lured a 10-year-old Cody girl from outside the county library with the tale of a lost puppy, held her at gunpoint, tied her up and took her to the wilderness to sexually abuse her. Hours later, he abandoned the victim along a remote dirt road, where she was found that night by a pair of hunters.

For that, Wyoming District Judge Steven Cranfill on Tuesday sentenced Jesse Paul Speer, 41, of Manhattan, Mont., to life behind bars. Cranfill said Cody, a picturesque town of fewer than 10,000, would never be the same."​

http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...cle_6476da58-51f2-11e3-8c9c-001a4bcf887a.html

Raped and strangled?

Can someone pls repost the maps from earlier? Plus a woman by tracks, video. Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper