IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it looks something like that, especially in the one photo. The other shows the shadowing of the hood more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there is quite a difference between the two images and I can understand seeing a hood in the darker image.
Pesky light and shadows aren't doing us many favours :gaah:

True that but..... wasn't it said they were not sure the voice was from the man in the picture? So that leaves open 2 ppl.
I believe he was alone but so many of us see a man of different ages.

I think that demonstrates how poor these images are. They are so indistinct we see anything and everything in them. Only someone really familiar with this person would be able to recognize him from the photos, IMO.

JMO

I understand. I draw my conclusion from the facts that (1) their description does not include any mention of hair, which I think they would include if it were visible, (2) their description doesn't mention a hat, which I think they would if there were one, (3) when asked directly whether that was a hat or hair showing in the pic, Sgt. Slocum described him as wearing what appeared to be a hoodie, and (4) LE has access to the entire video, which would put them in a better position to distinguish what is on his head than we can from the two stills. MOO

That's totally fair. :) By reading your original comment I didn't see it stated that it was your opinion. I thought maybe I had missed some update from LE.

Another thought I had, I walked to the doctors surgery on Friday and it started raining so I put the hood on my jacket up and of course, I was still in sleuth mode and I just thought, you are quite restricted with a hood up, to your surroundings and if anyone is behind you. It makes sense to me if he is fast approaching the girls in that image, he very well may have dropped the hood down, if he has it up. He'd need to be more aware of his surroundings at that point to make sure nobody was around to see.

Or to appear less menacing..
Maybe the photos are out of order.
I think the second is the first.
I think hood was down then he put the hood up.
Just a thought

MAYBE, just maybe there are two perps. BG may be the only pic (video) LE has. Is it possible they are trying to get the other suspect (the weaker of the two) to roll?

Excellent idea IMO
Also, I would love to know where the landowner was that day , and why .
Not because I suspect him of being involved, but to try to figure out who might have felt safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't return in the middle of the deed.
Then again, the perp may have been so involved with the "hunt " that he wasn't concerned about it at that time and just knowing no one was home was good enough .

I took the property description to be such that RL wouldn't even know if someone were down there even if he were home. 40 acres is a fairly big piece with a large portion of it being heavily wooded and when looking at the topo map it makes a very steep drop off down to the bottoms where he left them. I'm not sure how many feet from his home that is but I think it's quite a ways and not at all visible either. He was easily at home when it occurred.

Quick question......has there been any video footage of the parents at all? I've seen tons of neighbors responding, police, but can't say I've seen the parents yet. Of course I don't watch every video on this case either. Just wondering.

No one else sees the black stripe except me ?

Originally Posted by yeshax Did he thank in advance the person who will give the tip that leads to the arrest of the murderers / plural in the conference? It sounds like that to me, but I haven't listened to the entire conference.

Impossible to catch up. Who and or what is everyone talking about? He..who? Black stripe on what?
:gaah:

MAYBE, just maybe there are two perps. BG may be the only pic (video) LE has. Is it possible they are trying to get the other suspect (the weaker of the two) to roll?

Quite possible.

I understand. I draw my conclusion from the facts that (1) their description does not include any mention of hair, which I think they would include if it were visible, (2) their description doesn't mention a hat, which I think they would if there were one, (3) when asked directly whether that was a hat or hair showing in the pic, Sgt. Slocum described him as wearing what appeared to be a hoodie, and (4) LE has access to the entire video, which would put them in a better position to distinguish what is on his head than we can from the two stills. MOO

I agree but they haven't given us even any of the basics that you would think they could ascertain from the pics/video. Age range, height or weight.

That's how I took it, too. That perhaps the man routinely walks around with his hand in his pocket. JMO

Why would someone routinely walk around with one hand in their pocket? It could be the equivalent of "favoring" one leg due to past muscular or skeletal trauma. Putting your hand in your packet can take the weight off of a shoulder or pressure off a neck bone area. Just a thought.
MOO

Or the y have identified one and not the other ?

Why would someone routinely walk around with one hand in their pocket? It could be the equivalent of "favoring" one leg due to past muscular or skeletal trauma. Putting your hand in your packet can take the weight off of a shoulder or pressure off a neck bone area. Just a thought.
MOO

Anyone old enough to remember the one armed man running away from the scene on "The Fugitive "?
No I'm not thinking that is the case,
This post just reminded me of that show.
But I'm telling my age now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member