IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems more and more to me, that he possibly had a car down there and took them off property. How in the world else does no one hear anything or see anything at all. Thats the only explanation I can come up with. Like most have said this isnt really a huge spread out area. If they tried to get away, or even when the realized what he was doing they wouldnt have just been silent. Someone would have heard something, People were there around the time this occurred. It would take some amount of time and doing to march them across a river and kill both of them with no noise whatsoever. JMO of course!

Maybe he gagged them.

Well, you know that saying: If a tree falls in the forest . . . .?

Did he thank in advance the person who will give the tip that leads to the arrest of the murderers / plural in the conference? It sounds like that to me, but I haven't listened to the entire conference.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I heard the same thing! He said it as a plural!

in my heart i absolutely believe the killer? killer's are not local. it's a tight community , where everyone know's everyone. someone would recognise this guy if he was local. they are good enough pic's to do it. no way around it!! it break's my heart for the girl's and their loved one's. they need closure, and they need this animal caught.

I think that's why the investigation "quickly expanded", because they didn't get a firm connection to someone local within the first 48 hrs from a tight community.

Opus, I thought that too from the get go until I saw a lighter version of the pic........

attachment.php

THEN I thought he could be wearing a hat similar to one of these:

attachment.php
attachment.php

JMO Of course.

We already know he's wearing ski glasses and have a weird unusual jacket, and is a bit overweight too.
What are the people vlose to him saying??

Which hoodie, the one on the BG(I only ask because there is a family member in the video with a hoodie as well)? The guy that made this video is an "Alex Jones" conspiracy theorist type. He is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks! MOO
Yeah, the guy is a nut job. I used the video for the 10 seconds where he manipulated the picture, it was quicker than me dumping and uploading to imgur.

Looks like floppy hair with a hair part. imo

I agree that it looks something like that, especially in the one photo. The other shows the shadowing of the hood more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I understood LE's description was that the suspect is wearing a hoodie. I don't believe they every said the hood is on the suspects head though.

I understand. I draw my conclusion from the facts that (1) their description does not include any mention of hair, which I think they would include if it were visible, (2) their description doesn't mention a hat, which I think they would if there were one, (3) when asked directly whether that was a hat or hair showing in the pic, Sgt. Slocum described him as wearing what appeared to be a hoodie, and (4) LE has access to the entire video, which would put them in a better position to distinguish what is on his head than we can from the two stills. MOO

Opus, I thought that too from the get go until I saw a lighter version of the pic........

attachment.php

THEN I thought he could be wearing a hat similar to one of these:

attachment.php
attachment.php

JMO Of course.

The darker picture - I can't say for sure so there's room for the possibility of a hat or hood - he also looks way older in that pic but the main BG photo - he looks a lot younger and I see a full head of hair.

Fascinating how we all see different things in the same images.

If anyone is going to make a trip to Delphi or is local, the road on the SW side under the bridge does pique my curiosity. Be nice to know if it's easily accessible and is there a path up to the SW side?

Do you mean the road that goes under the bridge ending at the house to the east? If so locals said earlier it is open without a gate but with signs posted private property.

I think that is extremely unlikely unless LE are not telling us the whole truth about how the image was captured. If it's a capture from a video Libby took then they would know there were 2 identically dressed suspects.

I can't stop thinking in the very quick time scale the images were captured he took the hood down, and put his hand back in his pocket. It would have to be extremely quick, but it just looks like he has the hood up in one and down in the next. The hood up shielded a lot of his features and hair and made him look older?

True that but..... wasn't it said they were not sure the voice was from the man in the picture? So that leaves open 2 ppl.
I believe he was alone but so many of us see a man of different ages.

Yes thank you!
Do you mean the road that goes under the bridge ending at the house to the east? If so locals said earlier it is open without a gate but with signs posted private property.

Another thought I had, I walked to the doctors surgery on Friday and it started raining so I put the hood on my jacket up and of course, I was still in sleuth mode and I just thought, you are quite restricted with a hood up, to your surroundings and if anyone is behind you. It makes sense to me if he is fast approaching the girls in that image, he very well may have dropped the hood down, if he has it up. He'd need to be more aware of his surroundings at that point to make sure nobody was around to see.

Over the weekend, speculation began on social media that the discovery of a missing Columbus woman's body on Saturday was related to the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams last month.

Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine, who is handling media inquiries this week on behalf of Dephi investigators, said there is no reason to believe the teenagers' deaths are connected to others across the state or nation.

"We started getting phone calls from people that were concerned, that maybe this was a serial killer and it had not been made public," Perrine said, "which isn’t the truth."

The truth is that investigators had already addressed the possibility of a serial killer during a Feb. 22 news conference.

"There has been no indication right now that this is part of a serial murderer if that’s what your question is," FBI Special Agent Greg Massa told a reporter. "So as of the facts that we have collected at this point in time, we have not tied it to any other known homicides."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...delphi-columbus-deaths-not-relaated/98801456/

I think they had a press conference at 12 noon EST today regarding this woman -- Jacqueline Watts (?). We have thread here for her.

Another thought I had, I walked to the doctors surgery on Friday and it started raining so I put the hood on my jacket up and of course, I was still in sleuth mode and I just thought, you are quite restricted with a hood up, to your surroundings and if anyone is behind you. It makes sense to me if he is fast approaching the girls in that image, he very well may have dropped the hood down, if he has it up. He'd need to be more aware of his surroundings at that point to make sure nobody was around to see.

Still, I think LE would have pointed that out--that one photo shows with hood, one without. Since they have the whole video, they would have seen him remove his hood.

JMO

The darker picture - I can't say for sure so there's room for the possibility of a hat or hood - he also looks way older in that pic but the main BG photo - he looks a lot younger and I see a full head of hair.

Fascinating how we all see different things in the same images.
It's a shapeshifter!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

What is the name of the RSO people had permission to talk about. I want to see his his picture and see if that's the face Im seeing from libertys pic of the monster on the bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper