IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do we know bg wasn't in the area of the bridge for a longer period of time? He could have been camping a mile away from the bridge for day's and would have known there were no dog's at logan's because he had been there previously the day's before. maybe he was going to leave the area and just happened upon the girl's and took advantage of the situation. he knew where to take them where he wouldn't be seen by everyone, because he knew the area.

i just hope L.E is looking further than just the crime scene. up and down the river.

I think Libby began recording BG when she started feeling suspicous or uneasy about his presence. I think BG was approaching the girls rapidly, and with nobody else in sight she felt in danger. When she realized that BG was a threat she put the phone in her pocket/bag/bra/whatever to hide it, but left the recording on. I think that BG grabbed Abby and possibly drew a weapon (such as a gun or knife). I imagine he would have said something to the effect of, 'come with me or she will get hurt'. Libby may have then said, 'where', which prompted the 'down the hill' response. LE mentioned that Libby captured audio of criminal behaviour about to begin (or something to that effect). I don't think they would release any audio or video of the girls in distress. And I'm guessing they were in distress as soon as they left the trail.

I think BG might have strongarmed Abby off the trail, and threatened both girls with a weapon. Libby could potentially have run off, but complied partly out of fear, and partly out of loyalty to her friend. Maybe she thought (assuming only one attacker) that together they could fight him off. I'm guessing there is audio of their entire abduction but it would be inappropriate to release to the public. The 'criminal behaviour' was evident as soon as the girls went 'down the hill'.

This is where I am too. The only difference is I don;t think he walked them all the way back across that bridge. I think he passed them and then turned around and at that point the girls headed back to the north end of the bridge.. but he caught up with them and that is when he pulled the gun and/or grabbed one of the girls. If she stuck the phone in her pocket and left it recording, I cannot imaging officers having to listen to that. Just horrible beyond description.

Find this killer!!

About 15 threads or so back, there was a lot of really wild speculation about what lurked in the background. It got out of hand, and finally (IMO thankfully) a mod shut the thread down, cleaned it up, and told everybody not to discuss it.

Since then, there have been a few mentions, but not the frenzy that there was. I have noticed there are a couple people who bring it up every few threads.

Not my intention to get that topic going again, But I agree and it amazes me that people can honestly say there are cars, people, etc in a zoomed in and extremely pixelated picture. Which in my opinion has already been cropped and somewhat pixelated by LE from a video clip to start with. While I believe people do want to see and believe they are there,(and there may very well be some of these things there) I'm not sure anybody can make a real honest observation based on the photos that we have. Just my honest opinion and its not worth alot

Wait, how do we know this? Sorry, I've read quite a bit of theses threads but have yet to hear this. Terrible

We don't know that, it's based on the date in their obituaries not evidence.

Wait, how do we know this? Sorry, I've read quite a bit of theses threads but have yet to hear this. Terrible

That's from obits not from any other source. I have seen families use different days then the death certificate says in obits for a few different reasons.

I'm really bothered by the discussion of the pinging cellphone because I'm not clear on how we're meant to interpret the statement. When he said the phone was pinging "all over town" did he mean the phone was sending pings to towers all over town? (Which is info that can actually be used to locate a cellphone if it's stationary), or was it implying that the phone itself was "all over town" and sending pings to (an unspecified number of) towers? If I'm not crazy I think I've read discussion in which people have assumed either one or other other and it would be nice to know which one it actually is. For my part, I've always assumed that it meant that towers all over town were receiving pings from the phone, up until it was either turned off or ran out of power. But then, how many cell towers does Delphi even have?

I share your pain my friend.

"Compartmentalizing" : this is not a theory, it is actually what some people with seriously damaged personalities do. They will, in some cases, very successfully hide the Mr. Hyde part of their thinking from their family or wife/girlfriend (if they have any). They may mention it in jest or in passing, but the dedicated family member has too much riding on being part of a valid family unit or in the socially correct relationship to sit up and say "What do you really mean by that?". That family member will usually just skip on over to the next bit of conversation and laugh off the strange comments.
It's the same reason that former wives/girlfriends/mothers of SK's will resist the truth to the last - they cannot admit that they looked right past the Devil Himself and misjudged or mischaracterized someone so completely. In some cases it can mean that the family member in denial would have to admit that they had blown most or all of their judgements for most of their own lives. They have a need to validate themselves that outweighs the need to help others. Add in the guilt that a mother would feel on having raised "a monster" and you will see zero cooperation and recognition on their part, regarding the dollar rewards for information about the crime and the identification of the POI.
Both participants in this cycle do not think like we do, we who are on the outside looking in. That's why the "crazy" violence and denial baffles us.

I would also like to add that it may be possible that this guy might be a local, But he doesn't dress like this in his everyday life and therefore locals don't recognize him from the bridge picture. You put BG in a pair of khaki pants and a dress shirt and I'm not sure anybody would be able to distinguish enough characteristics based on the quality of the photo we have....All IMO

Overnight Volunteer Search
How was this organized?
With LE officially not involved overnight, could the volunteers search the anywhere?
Was there a head count of the volunteers?
Did the search volunteers check in?
Did the volunteers check out at the firehall?
I'll locate the video clip where some volunteers used ATVs to search overnight.

This article has some useful info about the search.

http://wlfi.com/2017/03/06/one-volunteer-recalls-night-of-delphi-search-party/

One volunteer recalls night of Delphi search party
Published: March 6, 2017, 6:00 pm

I think there is still hope. The police /F.B.I are having to process and followup on information and all the tips they have. It is a really hard job to investigate all these tips I know discussing individuals is not allowed but for example I just read a post on here about a Twitter follower having an interest in this case with aerial shots of the crime scene . Well he is Yet another Indiana guy that could seem iffy. Facebook game activity starts on the 14th Feb up to today. No public posts before this date. Anyhow stuff to make you wonder. However how many other people can we sleuth and find coincidental weird and even creepy stuff? So many. This image we have is so blurry I believe I could look at many men and wonder. I wish there was more to go on. It seems even more frustrating to have this image and yet no arrests. I hope this post is o.k and not broken the rules again

[FONT=&amp]“Where we started was not too far from where they were found,” she said. “We kind of went over the walking bridges and so it was just dark, a lot of traffic, it was just kind of scary.”
[/FONT]
http://wlfi.com/2017/03/06/one-volunteer-recalls-night-of-delphi-search-party/[FONT=&amp]
Fits in my original theory that the searchers did not cross the river that night. Sounds like a group of people rushed to the scene unprepared for a night search. [/FONT]

The property owner said he had been asked around 6;30pm (from memory) if the searchers could search on his property, to which he agreed... so doesn't that mean they were already searching his property on that first evening? It is a large area to search though (40 acres)....

You guys... the more I look at this picture of BG...
I am not seeing a white "loop" under his chin. The "hollow" center is not that. IMO... it appears it is the coat piece coming over a white object. it's not black or brown. it's the color of the royal-ish / navy jacket. IMO

I sometimes wonder if he had one of those water hydration backpacks and the white thing could be a coiled up water line that connected back to the water hydration backpack.

I have found a few camo ones and there are some others that have white water tubes. If he coiled it up to take up the slack it could have made loops like that and it would make sense to be near his mouth.

In link below if you click on load more you can see white water tubes for some of them.

https://www.camelbak.com/ko/military/gmi-packs

Many from southern Indiana have a very southern accent, similar to those in Kentucky. Middle rural Indiana has a similar, yet not quite as southern, accent. I'm not surprised if a linguist came to that conclusion. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
My guess is even farther south. Someone mentioned in an earlier thread that he wasn't dressed for a 48 degree Indiana day. Maybe not, but I'd dress like that for a 48 degree Alabama day, because 48 is pretty cold to us. It hit 75 here today and I wore a sweater most of the day. Maybe his clothing is a hint for the type of weather he's used to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm also eager to see if there will be any new information released Thursday.
I do understand where le is coming from though about keeping certain things close to the vest here. Besides the obvious reasons, they must be getting so many wild" tips" ( just think about all the people here alone that called in their" tips")

Checking in, so discouraging to see 22 threads and no real (outward) progress.

I think back to Haleigh Cummings, Lindsey Baum, Kyron Horman, Lyric & Elizabeth. There were so many times I thought LE was going to make an arrest and nothing happened. I'm hoping this will not be the case for Abby & Libby. LE needs the public to stay engaged in this case. Press Conferences, even if no new information is released are critical.

I for one do not think BG is a Delphi local. He's from an area within 100 miles, perhaps even raised there but moved away. Or maybe he lived there at some time within the past ten years. I also don't think DNA will make a difference, his isn't on file.

In my experience that isn't true, and often the obituary is printed before the death certificate is available. MOO

The obit would come from the death certificate. You cannot that up, however you can say anything at funeral.
This has been discussed numerous times. Often, the family has a choice between the day the victim went missing and the day they were found. It is likely one chose the day they were missing and the other, the day found. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member