IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA...they had a shot and now the cat is out of the bag. There is so much speculation about a horrible image that could be anyone that they are getting tips about any man who has owned a navy jacket and a hoodie. of all details they might have held back I wish they would have withheld that picture until/when they had a clearer version...a sketch...height, weight..anything nothing at all to set him apart. I also think the audio clip is too short. They obviously have alot of information from the phone and scene....IMO..anything unique to the killer should have been released. At this point I believe someone involved or a relative with undeniable evidence will have to come forward to solve this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree this was planned. BG had been there before, scoping out the land and probably norms of those living around the area....ex. the property owner where the girls were found. (In my opinion, of course) Such a tragedy.....I really hope LE catches a break and blows the case wide open.

I'm not entirely convinced whether this was planned or it was opportunistic or the murderer just snapped, but I also believe he's committed similar crimes before. Either murder or he has committed other similar crimes and finally escalated to murder. Based on what has been said on here this trail is not easy to find, so, yes, I believe he has been here before. He had to be somewhat confident about where he was, how many trail users would usually be on the trail during the week.

I am not sure why rural town folks in Indiana tend to have southern accents.

Indiana was settled from the "bottom up" with many of the original settlers coming from Ky and Tn. They brought the accent with them, though it became diluted in Indiana.

As a side note, southern Indiana "butter nut" counties were known for having Confederate sympathies in the civil war. Their southern roots showed in other ways as well. The only duel between two union officers over an accusation of being cowardly in battle involved an officer from southern Indiana and a pro union officer from Kentucky.

Obituaries don't necessarily mean the dates stated are the absolute dates of their deaths. The date is up to the family. This has been discussed tons and tons. IMO, they died on the same day and the families chose different days (when they died vs when they were found)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This news link is implying the two cases from Iowa and Indiana could be connected and its possible.

There is one helicopter overhead photo towards the bottom that show two white objects like a cloth sheet covering something with investigators nearby. If those are the bodies of the Iowa girls then it makes me wonder if two perps are working in tandem to commit these murders.
Based on the placement of the white cloths it could have been two people attacking the girls separately.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3

We don't know if this is where Elizabeth and Lyric were attacked and killed or if it is just where the monster(s) placed them after death at another location.

I'm not entirely convinced whether this was planned or it was opportunistic or the murderer just snapped, but I also believe he's committed similar crimes before. Either murder or he has committed other similar crimes and finally escalated to murder. Based on what has been said on here this trail is not easy to find, so, yes, I believe he has been here before. He had to be somewhat confident about where he was, how many trail users would usually be on the trail during the week.

Yes, the remoteness of the trail...the possible parking at the cemetery....the location of the actual crime (?) all points to a thought out approach. He could have had a "kill kit", like BTK, and the victims sort of presented themselves as an opportunity. But I still stand behind the idea that the crime was premeditated, but maybe he didn't have a specific victim in mind until that day.
And much comment has been made on his clothing...I'm from central IL...and most people dress that way. Farmers, truck drivers, ag industry workers, etc.

You are right but also some dope had a blog that was posted on here and quickly removed about why he thought the girls were taken somewhere else, assaulted and brought back the next day.
I don't think we have any official word on when they were killed - same day, next day, apart, together. Not that I have seen anyway.

I find it humorous to read that people call ANY accent from Indiana "Southern". It seems so very north to me.

But BG does sound like he swallows the 'll's in hill and he doesn't have a hard "l' sound. For what it's worth.

They died on the same day is what I understood. And, naturally, I have no links that are easy to find on this dumb tablet. Yargh!!

Anyone back me up on this or do I need to go digging?

From what I can gather nothing has been officially confirmed. I googled extensively 🙄 I guess we will only know for sure when it is stated to the public. Honestly, I have never heard of anyone putting the date of death as some other day, but I do know you can put anything in an obituary.

I think he had a piece of cord stuffed in his jacket and that is what you see sticking out of it. Haven't you ever seen someone working roll up something and not have another pocket and set inside the chest of their jacket? I have... He used it to tie their hands and led them down the hill or where ever controlling them...like you see in western movies where captives are drug by their hands behind the horses.

My sister was tied up with what looked like clothes line when she was murdered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't saying no weapon was used - I was postulating how a single person could control 2 people using the psychology of fear - it was in response to someone who thought it couldn't be achieved without a gun.
I think a weapon is likely or at the very least, tools to subdue such as rope/tape/cable ties.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My heartfelt condolences to you.

You just made me remember something. In the Casey Anthony fiasco, the man who found little Caylee said he had called in tips earlier in the investigation, but no one had followed up with him. It was much later, when he went back to the same site and did more research, he found the prior girl's skull. What if somewhere in these 10,000 tips there are people who DO recognize the BG? Would LE be able to assemble a volunteer task force somehow to go through all the tips and categorize them, so they will know which tips to act on more quickly? Just a thought.
I definitely think someone has reported him and he is in that batch of 10,000 tips. It's just a matter of how high up it has been placed on the list of importance order. Good news is that probably 1000 people called to say some sec offender looks like him. Lol. Those would have been first checked, so those tips can be scratched. 9,000 more to go!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I certainly hope so. Unfortunately, I believe there is a strong possibility this guy lives by himself, so few folks saw him if he left during the day when most were at work and he probably didn't go straight home but drove for a while.

Again, I think back to the Morgan Harrington case in Charlottesville VA where LE distributed sketch of her murderer. Co-workers of Jesse Matthews - in Charlottesville - made jokes about he looked like the murderer. (No one called it in and Matthews went on to murder Hannah Graham.) I really hope there aren't a group of workers somewhere in a plant, warehouse or on a loading dock making jokes about how their co-worker looks just like the guy in photos and not taking this seriously.

Thanks for bringing that up! It is an excellent example of a sketch of a suspect where everyone knew it looked like the actual suspect, but no one did anything. They all thought it was a joke.

The suspect was associated with the rape victim prior to Morgan's abduction and murder, DNA evidence connected the rape with Morgan Harrington. If the many people who knew Jesse Matthews had stopped joking about how much he looked like a rapist and reported him, both Morgan and Hannah would be a live.

That could very well be what is happening again with this suspect.

I find it humorous to read that people call ANY accent from Indiana "Southern". It seems so very north to me.

But BG does sound like he swallows the 'll's in hill and he doesn't have a hard "l' sound. For what it's worth.
Have you spent time in any rural Indiana town? I honestly was shocked the first time I encountered locals just outside of Bloomington. I was calling around to different daycares and thought for sure the owner was a transplant from the deep South. Nope, born and raised right there in Indiana! Ironically, I'm married to a Texan who doesn't sound southern at all. Lol. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you, I so agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member