IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, one of the girls passed away later than the other. It may be that simple.

in my opinion the girls likely died within minutes of one another. I don't see him walking away from the crime scene without being positive they were no survivors that could become a witness.

This guy lives alone or with a parent. His jeans look washed and pressed. Maybe someone like
a mother takes care of him-"this is my feeling."
Good points.

I would also add that his clothes are not only neat, but also appear to be color coordinated. The fanny pack? and hat match. So do the jacket and jeans.

BG could be living with a mother figure who maintains his clothes (as you mentioned). Or, perhaps BG is just an inherently neat and organized person? He also might have served in the military at one point and thus continues to wear clothes in a uniform like manner. He could well live alone.

If BG is blue collar- I think it is a good assumption that he is, and has these traits, they might be displayed in other ways as well: Tools in his work area are always organized and cleaned before being put back, work truck is neat and organized, always has repair manuals easily available, punctual, possessive over equipment assigned to him or that he owns, is reluctant to let other employees borrow tools etc.

new article: http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...se-dont-spread-rumors-in-delphi-investigation

Police in Delphi have a message about the investigation into the murders of two girls: Stop spreading rumors.

The most recent rumor spreading on social media suggests that a serial killer murdered the girls.
Indiana State Police Sergeant John Perrine said there is no evidence to suggest that there is any truth to that rumor.

"The facts will come out. Those facts will come from us, and they’ll come from reliable news sources,” said Sgt. Perrine.

(Wow...)

iPhones have the "emergency" option where you can dial from the lock screen.
cd381e68264b65d7435524b64657a543.jpg
4c201a59fd1ab7b4bcafc437bdd110bd.jpg

Still doesn't do anything about the time it takes to relay info to the operator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to charge that baby! LOL

"Who's next?" he asked. "I hate to ask you that question. I'd give my life to not have to. But I know you've asked yourself that very question."

He asked the public not to get tired.

"We must keep our resolve for Libby and Abby. For this community. And frankly to ensure that good trumps evil -- and it will."

This is quoted by investigator Carter...
I think that they are very aware he will do it again...

I can 100% say if I was walking that bridge and watching out for rotting boards my walk would not be my normal gait.

In fact I have a feeling I would be crawling and vomiting as I crossed it.

Yes, I understand that. Maybe it's not his normal gait, but as another WS'er said, LE could tell by footprints perhaps. Just trying to figure out a way to distinguish the perp from others as his voice & clothing seem so general to the area. MOO

I am curious as to what the WS community hears in the recording ( GO DOWN the HILL, DOWN THE HILL, Etc.., ) and their location. Also what , if any accent you hear.?

I think such a huge disparity is occurring because of the fact we all are from all over ( which is pretty cool) . I'm wondering if this is a regional thing.

I'll start: I'm from small town Indiana, now in Indianapolis. I've lived in Chicago , Denver, and SoCal.

I hear GO DOWN THE HILL in a normal Indiana voice.. the accent I hear a million times a day.

when listening to this I clearly here "go down the hill"

[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

I saw this article too. The original article from the Australian MSM is so misleading. The only person who has come forward and said LE are investigating a link between the murders was one of the Evansdale cousins' dad. He told the press that he contacted the Iowa LE working their case and told them to get in touch with the Delphi folks. LE has not publicly linked the two murders and has said several times there is no serial killer.

That said, I think BG is a SK or is heading that way MOO.

From the deep south here--I hear what I'd describe as NO accent. Almost like the non-accent news commentators used in the 50-60's.

As for the words, depending on the version I listen to, I hear:

"git down the hill" or just "down the hill"

His 'accent' is subtle. It's hard to describe the sound, but I hear him saying the word 'down' a tinge more like 'dahn' than the standard 'dOWn'. And I don't know what it's technically called, but the pitch, timbre and/or cadence is just identifiable as different than standard.

I'm a bit confused why people are still insisting that the date of death on the legacy obit came straight from the coroner. No. Obituaries come from funeral homes, created with information from the families. Either written by the funeral home as a courtesy to the family (most likely) and sometimes by the family themselves. They are then either transferred to newspapers and websites from the funeral home. Some people, many people, didn't even have a day or time of death at all. Some people listed all of their pet cows. Some people don't have obituaries at all, even if they go through a funeral home. I'm not saying they don't have different death dates or anything but I am saying you can not trust an obituary. You can not.

Let me repeat. From someone who has worked with obituaries, websites that transcribe obituaries, and funeral homes themselves you can not trust information in an obituary because obituaries are written by people and people get things wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My only thoughts on this is that to assume the dates are incorrect is also an assumption. By that I mean we cannot assume they died at the same time because we don't have that information. The obits may or may not be right but I don't think it's helpful to just assume they are wrong, sometimes they are accurate. And I've seen people make up scenarios for why one family would have chosen one date over another. All without facts.
It has been my experience with obituaries and arrangements at the funeral home that the process cannot begin until the funeral home receives the body and I think the death certificate also. Has that been the case that you know of too? I believe the autopsy results were concluded before noon on the 15th. But I don't think we could know for sure when the obits were written, just published.

Curious, was an actual time ever reported for when family, or whoever it was, arrived to pick the girls up? I read the girls were reported missing at around 5:30 pm and I thought I read they were suppose to be picked up around 3 - 3:30 pm, but when I search to see if the actual time their ride got their was reported all I keep finding is the time when they went missing or just comments about them not being there at the time/location when they were suppose to be.

jmo
If I remember correctly 5:30 is when they were reported missing. I believe their ride showed up on time.

Marking my place. Thursday cannot come soon enough!

Why do you say that? I'm not looking forward to hearing from distraught relatives. It's going to be very sad.

Or it could just be that perp is a straight up loner with almost zero friends or family. Most serial killer, if that's what we have in this case, are complete loners who are left to their own vices.

It's also crossed my mind that suspect may have already silenced those who would have come forward to identify him. Imagine his surprise when he saw those still shots of himself all over the news! You can bet he wasn't expecting that. Which leads me to my second theory. This guy may have killed himself already and is rotting in his home waiting to be discovered.

Good point. This is why I am hoping for a 3-D (or even a 2-D) rendering from DNA.

This has probably already been discussed, but I can't believe that bridge hasn't been closed to walkers for safety reasons.

I'm not sure if you mean should be closed now, due to the murders, or just in general due to the condition of the bridge. I believe it was stated in an earlier thread that it is private property and is considered trespassing to walk on it, but everyone does anyway and no one stops them. I could be wrong about that though. I would assume they keep it that way so the county doesn't have to deal with lawsuits if someone were to get injured. You couldn't pay me to walk all the way across it though, I don't think my legs would let me!

The case is far from being cold. If you stick around WS long enough, you learn that many, many cases takes months to years before being solved. They only go cold when there are not enough resources to keep a lot of personnel involved and there are no more tips coming in.

Reading liltexans' post above, the link takes you to an article describing how much effort is being put into this case by LE at this time. Far from cold, IMO.

It is hard for us, as the public, to be patient and have faith that the culprit wil be apprehended soon (as in yesterday). Crime usually takes time, devotion and patience to solve.

Our answers will come. I have to believe that.

Agreed ... I was telling a disheartened friend who doesn't follow crime that much but who followed with me on the Travis Alexander murder that Travis was killed on June 4 and Jodi was not arrested until July 15 th ( I think ) and they had step by step pictures of that murder and her DNA mixed with his from blood on the wall.
They may have a good idea but are working to build a solid case that will get a conviction....or they may still be chasing clues , but I am also going with believing we will get our answers .
RIP Libby and Abby

Dr Strange- I understand this picture of the killer came from one of the girl's phones, or
so I have read. Where else would the pic have come from ??? I read this on here, that
the girl's cell phone was on her person.

Why I think he's not that educated- firstly he would have taken their cell phones, and
secondly he dresses like a blue collar worker-likely truck driver-delivery man. This guy
lives alone or with a parent. His jeans look washed and pressed. Maybe someone like
a mother takes care of him-"this is my feeling."

I do hope BG is a lurker and reads these posts! I especially like when he is referred to as !

I'm not sure if you mean should be closed now, due to the murders, or just in general due to the condition of the bridge. I believe it was stated in an earlier thread that it is private property and is considered trespassing to walk on it, but everyone does anyway and no one stops them. I could be wrong about that though. I would assume they keep it that way so the county doesn't have to deal with lawsuits if someone were to get injured. You couldn't pay me to walk all the way across it though, I don't think my legs would let me!

I remember reading this but couldn't find the link. But this is my understanding as well. It's one of those things you're not supposed to do but no one really stops you.

There was an armed robbery at Harvard State Bank in Rockford, Illinois on February 10, 2017 (3 - 3.5 hours from Delphi). Some think the suspect looks similar to BG, still on the lose last news report. There is CCTV footage of the suspect.

http://www.rrstar.com/news/20170210/harvard-state-bank-in-rockford-robbed-at-knifepoint

I gasped a little, then calmed down and then gasped again lol. I can't tell... did y'all see the brown fanny pack/pouch on his right hip??? [emoji44]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members