IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;839232753526788096]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839232753526788096[/video]

Post it here and start the discussion... I would love to see something new on here to talk about ;)

I would also like to see frequent reminders to the public to not rule someone out just because they claim to have an alibi.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there only one official photo released by ISP from the very start and to date? I never saw the other photo with the ISP mark on the photo itself, never saw it at a presser, and only ever heard of one photo being mentioned by all agencies from 2/15 and onward.

I have always been curious about exactly when the second photo was released and even wonder if it was accidentally leaked by someone in LE. Just finding it odd that LE has never directly "claimed" nor referred to it.
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....et-bodies-found-search-missing-girls-45508701

Authorities also released two photos of a male who was seen on hiking trails around the time the girls were there and asked the public to help identify him so he could be questioned about what he might have seen.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This is the tweet I just posted above in case anyone can't see it.

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
*@AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m
6 minutes ago

Wearing my #PrayForDelphi bracelet today&everyday until the killer is found. Police tell me they're getting closer to an arrest. #Delphi

Is the image that is shown.with the girls having the trees between them and him from one of the two that were originally released?

The two pics were nearly identical (like one step after the other). There was a difference in the head/hoodie/hair details and the foot positions, for the most part.

Idk don't want this to be taken wrong.

I am starting to think that there are more pictures of him and maybe more video. I am also wondering if the removal of the first word is not get but going/goin, as in goin down the hill. Maybe just maybe there was conversation going on between them that was recorded that LE is keeping, close to the vest. I have thought that they followed him, down the hill, with him knowing it and they were talking with each other. There is a rustling sound that could be them walking on dry leaves. It would fall in line to what was supposedly said about it's what nightmares are made of. Idk just seems that under the bridge, down the hill out of sight and he was then on control. Jmo

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....et-bodies-found-search-missing-girls-45508701

Authorities also released two photos of a male who was seen on hiking trails around the time the girls were there and asked the public to help identify him so he could be questioned about what he might have seen.

That would be the first time I have ever read about that being mentioned, but the link just takes me to the abcnews homepage. Does your link take you directly to that article, IllinoisMissing? PC also is especially slow for me today. Gah!!

That would be the first time I have ever read about that being mentioned, but the link just takes me to the abcnews homepage. Does your link take you directly to that article, IllinoisMissing? PC also is especially slow for me today. Gah!!
It takes me to the article but for some reason not all my links seem to work for others. Can anyone else view the article?

According to my measurements I am having the POI as between 5'9" and 6'1". With 6' he would have looked approximately like this on the SE end of the bridge from a different perspective and with the zoom -in effect. Libby would have taken the capture from the first platform to the right:

attachment.php

I measured a width of 7 feet between the RRT rails based on Abby's photo and her reported height (FBI) of 5'4".

-Nin

Sources:
Daily Mail
Nice work

Took me to the home page as well. Was this two new pictures or is this an older article when they thought he was just someone they wanted to talk to before he was BG??

It's important for them to speak so they can emotionally appeal to whoever might be covering for the suspect, and keep this story fresh in the news.

Remember Karina Vetrano's mom?

I can't even begin to imagine how painful this will be for the family. I lost my son 19 months ago and I still find it hard to talk about him without tears.

I pray that they may find some comfort and strength from the many people around the world who wish this had never happened, who wish there were no real-life monsters and who wish this evil monster will be caught quickly before he can hurt someone else.

Took me to the home page as well. Was this two new pictures or is this an older article when they thought he was just someone they wanted to talk to before he was BG??
Its the old articles. I was responding to a posters question of how many photos were originally released.

Im sorry i can't post the link correctly.

[emoji26]

Apologies if this appears twice, I have already posted it but cannot seem to see it..

Anyhow.. what if there were 2 perps. So BG had a purpose to scare the girls.. They might of bumped into a "random stranger" who offered to help them get away from BG by hiding "down the hill" .. perhaps they trusted guy 2 and followed him. Hence why no one else in the park heard screams or commotion?

I'm hoping the families speaking on Thursday will be preceded by news of an arrest.

It takes me to the article but for some reason not all my links seem to work for others. Can anyone else view the article?

Yes. It took me right to the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members