IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart rate just accelerated

:please:

Closer to an arrest. Interesting. They didn't say a generic "we are working 'round the clock" and "everyone is putting forth maximum effort".

Maybe they have him in their cross hairs and are waiting for tests to be completed before pulling the trigger. Or maybe we have a DA's office that wants to eliminate all arguments of 'reasonable doubt' by following up on every tip, no matter how ridiculous. In any event, 'closer to an arrest' sounds promising.

I can't even begin to imagine how painful this will be for the family. I lost my son 19 months ago and I still find it hard to talk about him without tears.

I pray that they may find some comfort and strength from the many people around the world who wish this had never happened, who wish there were no real-life monsters and who wish this evil monster will be caught quickly before he can hurt someone else.

I'm so very sorry for your loss Angelcat13.

There was an article or interview where it said police were going door to door in the Amish area to provide the flyers. Sorry I don't have a link.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Good call by LE. Lots of non-Amish work for Amish here in Indiana.

IMO, BG may not have been the main subject of the picture. The low quality suggests to me BG was a ways of in the background, which would explain the low quality. So maybe Abbie was closer in the picture. Total guess, but that was what popped into my head the first time I saw the BG photo back when it was released.

Wow, this thread is hard to keep up with, lol.

The level his knee is raised, does that indicate he was running? Or made a running quick aggressive move? If so maybe that's what made her record. I think he made a move or said something or both that made her know he was coming for them.

Love your post and WELCOME ABOARD!

Well I am glad someone agrees with me...of course it was sexual assault, but they are holding that back. Sometimes if the evidence is enough to give them the death penalty they won't even use the aggravating circumstance of sexual assault in court unless they have very strong evidence. There has to be a aggravating circumstance to get the death penalty though such as rape, or torture. Even robbery can be an aggravating circumstance if they are killed during the course of a felony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it wishful thinking, to think they announced yesterday (Monday) that family would speak to the press Thursday (3 days away) because they have been asked to hold off because LE expect important results from evidence to be imminent and they can make an arrest before then? Wishful thinking can't hurt, right?

Maybe they want perp to think they have no idea who he is.

It's strange they would wait so long for family to talk.... if they are talking to try and find him.

Well I am glad someone agrees with me...of course it was sexual assault, but they are holding that back. Sometimes if the evidence is enough to give them the death penalty they won't even use the aggravating circumstance of sexual assault in court unless they have very strong evidence. There has to be a aggravating circumstance to get the death penalty though such as rape, or torture. Even robbery can be an aggravating circumstance if they are killed during the course of a felony.

I agree that there was sexual assault but I think it involved only one of the girls.

Those are great questions.

It is possible that he had contact with them before the hiking trip. When i say "contact", they may not have been aware of it. He may have seen them elsewhere earlier in the day. While possible, I still believe that this crime is more closely connected to the setting than these specific girls.

I think there are two (maybe more) reasonable assumptions about why he was filmed. 1) It was purely "accidental or random" while filming each other 2) They had an elevated level of fear based on his actions (either immediate or their recognition of him from an earlier contact).

I wish there was not a need for the video but thankful LE has this valuable information.

The above is my opinion only.

Great post.

Maybe they want perp to think they have no idea who he is.

It's strange they would wait so long for family to talk.... if they are talking to try and find him.

JMO

I'd hope they would wait until they felt they were ready.

I completely agree with everything you said except possibly 'of course it was sexual assault.' The only thing I know definitively is that two teen girls were murdered while enjoying a day off from school.

Call me an eternal optimist or wishful thinker, but I have seen no evidence yet where I can say 'of course' to or about very much at all in these murders. With all they must have endured knowing of their danger and possibly imminent deaths: I'm hoping sexual assault was not also a factor.

Respectfully, and with no snark intended here: your opinions are just as valid as anyone else's without the need for anyone to agree with them.

JMO.

Yes, I totally agree with you on your points you make. Likely he's a very meticulous
type of guy, and takes care of all his stuff, or has a mother figure doing it for him.
We're painting a good profile of him. I'm very fixated on his "duck walk". One guy
said be he only walks with just his right foot that way-( say because of an accident)
and I would doubt that. If you carefully look at his left foot- "in stride" he's not
walking with that foot pointed straight either-it's on target to be pointed outward.

I wish my antique computer could run the images of him walking so that I could see the unusual gait.

Industrial injuries to feet maybe common in construction, but possibly also in heavy diesel engine repair (I saw a starter once that was huge). Perhaps there is a service yard for eighteen wheelers in the area? I would also add chemical or oil refineries, but there could be very few of these in Indiana.

Come to think of it, I once knew a man who had an old injury from getting hit by a forklift (severely damaged his ankle). He also had an unusual gait on one of his feet. "Run Away" farm equipment may also give such an injury to an ankle / foot. Another poster raised the possibility of a tractor mechanic. This would also give him the chance to learn of back ways onto the trails.

I agree there was sexual assault. But I don't know if sex is what drove the attack or if he/they took advantage of circumstances.

First time poster regarding this case.

Surely somebody out there recognises this man. I don't imagine he has too many jackets, like the average person. Surely the set up of the navy jacket and brown hoodie underneath has been used before. He MUST be on CCTV somewhere, he MUST have said spoken to someone that morning or come into contact with someone somewhere.

Someone knows straight off the bat who this guy is.
While thinking about this, I realized that, while we mostly agreed on BG looking like "all the other guys", that that is not true for me. His clothes, yes. His face (what you can see of it), no. I really don't know anyone who looks like him. He's not a clone. And he should stand out to someone who does/has known him.

I wish my antique computer could run the images of him walking so that I could see the unusual gait. Accidents to feet maybe common in construction, but possibly also in heavy diesel engine repair (I saw a starter once that was huge). I would also add chemical or oild refineries, but these are probably rare in Indiana.

Come to think of it, I once knew a man who had an old injury from getting hit by a forklift ( severely damaged his ankle). He also had an unusual gait on one of his feet.
Or motorcycle accident....like my deceased brother in law...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Kidnapping is an aggravating factor. Two or more victims is an aggravating factor as is 2 or more perps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste