IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly hope if nothing happens before Thursday that something new is said by the family that will inspire someone to turn this hopeless piece of s**t in before he feels the drive to do this again. This forum used to run through 2 to 3 new threads a day at the beginning and now its dwindled significantly. I hope the same isn't happening with the tipline.
. Yes I hope so too. It will be very hard to watch :(

Did we ever discuss the possibility of BG using a stun gun to control the girls? I've been in and out of here quite a bit but can't recall if this was discussed.

In my mind, it would be pretty easy to disable one girl with a stun gun, tie her up and then deal with the other.

Just throwing it out there.

Man, I want this guy found.

Yes, this was discussed in earlier posts and many thought it was a good theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been reading a lot of posts about the two girls the last two days. We all have different ideas about the man who did this to these innocent children. We need to keep in mind that everyone is trying to help and we are all getting frustrated that no one has been charged yet.

I am going to start my day and end my day with a prayer for both of them. Maybe that is one of the best things we can do at this time...

The other thing is to keep on searching for this killer.

If by chance that the evil one is on here reading this...know that God does not forgive those that lie in wait to murder....especially the innocent.

You will be caught.

Why did PC change from 4 words to 3 for "down the hill"?
He said to listen carefully to the 4 words and changed it to 3 words. Someone clarified the recording and you could hear the "GO" down the hill. Why did they not want us to know the GO??? Thanks
I believe he just slipped up because he was getting ready to say the voice was going to be repeated 4 times.

It's a real shame we cant discuss or share sex offenders (who are not "wanted") as potential candidates for the perp in the photo. Specifically offenders in the Kokomo region who one individual bares a striking resemblance to the man in the still shots, not to mention a similar criminal past that has a huge correlation to this case.

He has been tipped in several times already, thanks. -Nin

Sorry for being so far behind, but I just wanted to respond to a few things while I still can. I'm guessing that some have already been said, but I can't seem to catch up again todday.

I don't know about close to 5 PM, but a girl came forward and said she'd been there that day, from what I read on here, if correct, it was around 3:49 pm and according to her she saw one guy when she first got there and a couple once she got on the bridge. I personally didn't see any mention of how long any of them were there/what time they may have left.
At that time of day, I would expect the man, the couple or both to be someone looking for the girls.

You might want to add to your musings that LE posted "last seen around 2.30pm" next to the photo of BG on the billboards. If that is the time when Libby took the video of him on the bridge or later when he "participated" in the crime, idk. .

As for how long it takes to cross the bridge, iirc someone on here either estimated the length of the bridge and time to cross, or actually walked it, and it wasn't more than 10 minutes. The bridge is not that long. I think the girls were just playing around for some time while up there, taking pictures/video etc.
The bridge is 853 feet; with end stage emphysema, I can walk 800 feet in 6 minutes. They could have easily crossed the bridge, taken pictures on the south side and been on the way back by 2:07. I agree though that they likely took several pictures on the bridge, or not gone directly to the bridge.

I am curious as to what the WS community hears in the recording ( GO DOWN the HILL, DOWN THE HILL, Etc.., ) and their location. Also what , if any accent you hear.?

I think such a huge disparity is occurring because of the fact we all are from all over ( which is pretty cool) . I'm wondering if this is a regional thing.

I'll start: I'm from small town Indiana, now in Indianapolis. I've lived in Chicago , Denver, and SoCal.

I hear GO DOWN THE HILL in a normal Indiana voice.. the accent I hear a million times a day.

I don't think he sounds much different than most people I know in Minnesota and Wisconsin, although I do know there's a slightly different accent in those farther north in the state.

<SNIP>
-time it takes to walk .8 of a mile (the distance from where they were last seen to where their bodies were found... I am 'assuming' that where they were 'last seen' was on the bridge, since their is photographic evidence of that): 19 minutes (according to this website by entering .8 of a mile with 0 incline and decline considerations)
https://www.walkingenglishman.com/walktime.aspx

<SNIP>
A slight correction here. 853 feet is not .8 mile it's closer to .16 mile (just over 1/6)
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...and-unsolved-double-murder-young-cousins.html

Authorities fear link between snapchat killer and unsolved double murder of young cousins

**NOTE: It links to the austrailian "news"
Not really important, but I wanted to mention that foxnews is also classified as an entertainment site so they are also not required to fact check their news reports. Many times those sites get thigs right, but I'd always look for something else to support important facts.
MOO

his right arm and hand are definately not in his pocket. his hand is above his belt line and looks like it's behind his fanny-pack, like he's holding a knife or gun. does anyone else see this?
attachment.php

Attachments

• delphi-poi_LI.jpg
    delphi-poi_LI.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 643
He has been tipped in several times already, thanks. -Nin

Good because he looks just like perp. My post wasn't in regards to if he's been tipped in, I along with others did that already, but rather the restriction we have on certain topics.

Hopefully the apprehension boils down to process and elimination and the killer is caught. Based on the way things are going the case is starting to get a little chilly.

his right arm and hand are definately not in his pocket. his hand is above his belt line and looks like it's behind his fanny-pack, like he's holding a knife or gun. does anyone else see this?
attachment.php

It looks as if he's reaching for something underneath his coat, perhaps in his the front pocket of his hoodie.

Good because he looks just like perp. My post wasn't in regards to if he's been tipped in, I along with others did that already, but rather the restriction we have on certain topics.

Hopefully the apprehension boils down to process and elimination and the killer is caught. Based on the way things are going the case is starting to get a little chilly.

If you do think it's worth discussing you might shoot a message to the mods and ask permission. They will either grant permission or reject it. Might be worth a shot.

I must be missing something. What does "BG" stand for?

[video=twitter;839191298569547776]https://twitter.com/ispindianapolis/status/839191298569547776[/video]

I'm thrilled to tell you Websleuths has been invited to participate in CrimeCon 2017. It will be announced on their website in the next few weeks.

This is a 3-day event. June 9th,10th, and 11th in Indianapolis , Indiana

I've seen this advertised here and there on Websleuths. They're going to have some of the best minds in criminal investigation as speakers at this event. I'm thinking maybe all of these folks could get together in a room, put their heads together, and figure out who killed Abby and Liberty. Anybody can sign up and make the trip, so the more minds the better when trying to solve the case.

June 9, 10th, 11th.......2017 Be there !! Help discuss, find, and put a name to BG !! It's all up to us now...............!!

I've seen this advertised here and there on Websleuths. They're going to have some of the best minds in criminal investigation as speakers at this event. I'm thinking maybe all of these folks could get together in a room, put their heads together, and figure out who killed Abby and Liberty. Anybody can sign up and make the trip, so the more minds the better when trying to solve the case.

June 9, 10th, 11th.......2017 Be there !! Help discuss, find, and put a name to BG !! It's all up to us now...............!!

And its located in Indianapolis, IN. What a coincidence!

I am curious. Why are there some commentators who leave the comment area blank, and everyone leaves their thanks? Does this mark a spot, etc.? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat